Deleted

Question 5.2 mal' pvp honor gear not including all weapons?

is this the case? i check the list and its only showing offhands and shields for casters .. and no mainhands / staffs / polearms etc....

Just curious, becos it would suck if they didnt include the above...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polley View Post
    is this the case? i check the list and its only showing offhands and shields for casters .. and no mainhands / staffs / polearms etc....

Just curious, becos it would suck if they didnt include the above...
    Srsly, what do you think?

Deleted
    No weapons at all would be sweet. :>

They specifically said there would be honor weapons, so there will be. They would be idiots to go back on their word on this particular issue. There would be a lot of unhappy people, considering the backlash they got this season for not having them.

Quote Originally Posted by Machomaije View Post
    Srsly, what do you think?
    Not helpful. If you are not going to answer the question, don't bother posting cause you are wasting time...and being as ass quite frankly. If they knew the answer..would they be posting?

To answer the OP, I believe that all weapons will be available at the start of the new season. It is a new season, so you will probably be required to earn 7800 honor, maybe less, (cant remember exactly what it is atm) before you can purchase them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    Not helpful. If you are not going to answer the question, don't bother posting cause you are wasting time...and being as ass quite frankly. If they knew the answer..would they be posting?

To answer the OP, I believe that all weapons will be available at the start of the new season. It is a new season, so you will probably be required to earn 7800 honor, maybe less, (cant remember exactly what it is atm) before you can purchase them.
    +1 to this geezer.

i wouldnt ask the question if i knew the answer :P

thanks for the replys tho! Being some1 who only just re-subbed the game a month ago after a 2 year break, and dont have good enough gear nor weapons for arena, this catch up stuff they r doing is awesome :-D Hyped for the release of 5.2 as monk is my main and healing /dps'ing is my game!