Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Absolutely phenomenal UI! Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Richforbroke View Post
    Hi,

There is a bar on top of the chat that shows character/lfg/pvp and if I press 'shift' it switches to a different bar.

How do I unbind the shift key for this? I really don't care much for the bar and the shift key bind is messing up my macros

THANK YOU for the UI!
    The shift key alone wont mess up your macros- I use shift in all of my macros and they all work flawlessly.

Well the macro uses the shift key as a modifier...

#showtooltip
    /cast [modifier: shift] Hammer of the Righteous;Crusader Strike

It won't work since the shift key is bound to part of the UI. If I redid the macro to 'ctrl'...it works just fine. Merely a preference on using the shift key.
    Last edited by Richforbroke; 2012-08-29 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richforbroke View Post
    Well the macro uses the shift key as a modifier...

#showtooltip
    /cast [modifier: shift] Hammer of the Righteous;Crusader Strike

It won't work since the shift key is bound to part of the UI. If I redid the macro to 'ctrl'...it works just fine. Merely a preference on using the shift key.
    /cast [nomodifier] Frost bolt
    /cast [modifier: shift] Fire Ball

Basic layout of my macros, Works fine. and All the macro slots (except for one for smart mounting with LiveStock addon) for character specific macros look this. Maybe they changed the way your macro works in 5.04?

Hmm, just tried your version of the macro and it still doesn't work. Not sure why. Maybe an addon is causing issues.

Thanks btw Ichy for trying to help. I appreciate it.

No problem mate, let me know if you figure out what it is.

Deleted
    Just updated all screen shots and the MayronSetup addon as shown in the Screenshot. Please take a look and tell me what you think

Would love to see 2560x1440 supported, it's always some work required to make it work, especially when 4 different profiles are used.
    Otherwise I like it very much.

Deleted
    Just thought I should update this as most of the screenshots have been replaced as well as the text being highly out dated. I've recently uploaded a new version of this UI (2.0.5.1) which has a very nice new Setup AddOn included with it! There is also a newer YouTube video but that is on the download page. It only includes a short preview of the UI with the rest as helpful F.A.Q's so I did not include it in this Post. If you like this UI then help to recommend it to your friends! Thank you

Hey Pharrax, having a problem with tidyplates... Friendly players works but enemies don't show up, regardless of Talent choice and (as i'm a doing a warrior right now) stance. I've tried adjusting it in Threat plates... but am having no luck.

Deleted
    Not sure why but mine are working fine with enemies. Have you updated to the latest version of the UI? I thought the only thing that keeps the enemy plates from not showing would be by using a keybind. Have you tried the blizzard keybindings menu for toggle enemy name plates?

Love Gen 2, using the latest build. Really amazing work. I've used it for a bit now but I have 2 issues that have been bugging me and I haven't figured out a way to get around them. Not sure if anyone else is seeing this:

1) Sometimes the blizzard default target frame appears while in combat. I can clear my target and get it to go away and then retarget something else and that seems to clear it. I installed a new add on for hiding specific blizzard frames since all available options didn't remedy it but that failed as well.

2) The flashing on chat tabs is too easy to miss. I went into the options and made it as visible as possible but it was still easy to miss and I use this all the time because I have a chat tab that is just for whispers and whispers don't go to any other chat window so seeing the flashing of the tab is important for me.

I've fixed these 2 issues but I've had to basically canabalize Mayron UI Gen 2 and ElvUI to make my own custom mixed UI with some add on swap outs. The end result is phenomenal but was curious if I was the only one who experienced this.

Deleted
    Cool would love to see your UI but those bug have never been reported to me before and can't imagine why that happened. Shadowed unit frames has the option to hide things such as that but mine is working fine :/

Btw to anyone who installed this UI today or yesterday, the addon Tomtom was in the interface folder for some reason and was not meant to be so please delete it if you do not need those large coords being displayed underneath the minimap.

EDIT: Saw your UI on the show your UI section. Very good but looks more ELV then Mayron sadly lol but nice work!
    Last edited by mmoc2c0e080e79; 2013-02-17 at 12:08 AM.

Yeah, I went through all of the options and all options were set correctly and it only happened randomly a couple times a day so I'm pretty sure it was configured right. Weird. It must be something related to how I kept some of my profile details when I installed Mayron since I already had settings for several of the same add-ons you include.

Also, one other thing I noticed is that some of the addons have profiles for all of your toons. Only took a minute to clean them up but it seemed unintentional so I thought I'd tell you.

Deleted
    Thanks but many of those profiles aren't even mine, I just haven't deleted them because they will just come back as they are automatically generated when I log on a character and it is just a big hassle to keep deleting them. Half of the names I've never even heard of so I guess they are there from sharing WTF folders around the replace. Its hard to keep track of them since multiple addons have different profiles randomly stored in them

Quote Originally Posted by Pharrax View Post
    Not sure why but mine are working fine with enemies. Have you updated to the latest version of the UI? I thought the only thing that keeps the enemy plates from not showing would be by using a keybind. Have you tried the blizzard keybindings menu for toggle enemy name plates?
    Got it working, they don't show on target dummies in cities, but out in the wild or pvp they show. Only other concern about them is how far away from the actual unit they get when there's 3+ a in the area. They also seem to be floating High and to the Left of the Unit as well, instead of centered about almost right above the head.

This probably comes from playing on 3 monitors (its 1920x3 x 1080) so many things are a bit out... 2 other questions.. need to move the mini map + buff/de-buffs to center, and is their a Right handed version of the art and w/e for chat?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    Got it working, they don't show on target dummies in cities, but out in the wild or pvp they show. Only other concern about them is how far away from the actual unit they get when there's 3+ a in the area. They also seem to be floating High and to the Left of the Unit as well, instead of centered about almost right above the head.

This probably comes from playing on 3 monitors (its 1920x3 x 1080) so many things are a bit out... 2 other questions.. need to move the mini map + buff/de-buffs to center, and is their a Right handed version of the art and w/e for chat?
    I modified the Tidy Plates: Threat Plates in the current UI Pack so that they do show on target dummies. The default addon does not include this so you must have the default files.

You can manually drag the buffs and debuffs by going into the PhanxBuff settings in the Interface/AddOns ingame menu just by un-locking their frames. The MayMap minimap addon can be moved by adjusting its X and Y values in the .lua file out of the game in the AddOn's folder. You can also change the anchor point from TOPRIGHT to CENTER. It should be easy to figure out hopefully.

And if you want the chat box on the right hand side rather than the left then there is not dedicated artwork for it however it is still possible to do. You can go into the KgPanels and find the KgPanels associated with the chat box and edit them to do what you need. Type "/kgpanels config" and find the "chat" panel in the Active Panels list. Click on Texture Options and tick Flip Horizontally. Then just click on the chat title itself in the active panels list and scroll down to the bottom. You will be Anchor From and Anchor To. Change them to Top Right.

By doing all of that you will have the chat art set for the top right. If you want it in the bottom right then you need to activate the Bottom Left Chat Layout in the General Options, Layouts part of the KgPanel settings window. Then do exactly the same except change Anchor From and Anchor To to Bottom Right.

For those nameplate issues I am not sure as that is a problem with the Tidy Plates: Threat Plates themselves and I do not think I have the knowledge to help with that sorry :/

Quote Originally Posted by Pharrax View Post
    I modified the Tidy Plates: Threat Plates in the current UI Pack so that they do show on target dummies. The default addon does not include this so you must have the default files.

You can manually drag the buffs and debuffs by going into the PhanxBuff settings in the Interface/AddOns ingame menu just by un-locking their frames. The MayMap minimap addon can be moved by adjusting its X and Y values in the .lua file out of the game in the AddOn's folder. You can also change the anchor point from TOPRIGHT to CENTER. It should be easy to figure out hopefully.

And if you want the chat box on the right hand side rather than the left then there is not dedicated artwork for it however it is still possible to do. You can go into the KgPanels and find the KgPanels associated with the chat box and edit them to do what you need. Type "/kgpanels config" and find the "chat" panel in the Active Panels list. Click on Texture Options and tick Flip Horizontally. Then just click on the chat title itself in the active panels list and scroll down to the bottom. You will be Anchor From and Anchor To. Change them to Top Right.

By doing all of that you will have the chat art set for the top right. If you want it in the bottom right then you need to activate the Bottom Left Chat Layout in the General Options, Layouts part of the KgPanel settings window. Then do exactly the same except change Anchor From and Anchor To to Bottom Right.

For those nameplate issues I am not sure as that is a problem with the Tidy Plates: Threat Plates themselves and I do not think I have the knowledge to help with that sorry :/
    Thanks for all the updates... its it possible to just use Tidy Plates? or was that D/Cd?

Deleted
    Tidy Plates comes with many different layouts and you need to choose one. You do not have to use the Threat Plates layout but there are others. If you download Tidy Plates freshly from the download page it comes with more layouts which I deleted such as the neon layout/theme.