And now I am free from being pillowed.
    Mwahahahahah.
    * Drags Mehmy to Aryd and pillows both

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Hello Shae!
    How goes? :>

Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    I guess he just listed all the games he played and enjoyed or something. Also that witcher 2 on the list reminds me I should start playing it for real since I really liked witcher 1 after I got past weird sequenced combat system, point and click movement and invisible walls
    How long does it take to get past all of those things because I am having a really hard time getting into the witcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    It's false advertising. They pretty much scammed people.
    They did worse than that.

The demo was deliberately far, far better than the final game. They made the demo to look amazing, and then they prevented any reviews or footage or anything like that of the real game from being released to the public until the final game had finally been released, and gamers around the world had already paid good money for this shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Howdy y'all! \o
    Hiya Shae .
    How be you today?
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Deleted
    Good morning everypony!

Today is Season Finale day! Are ya'll hyped?

Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    How long does it take to get past all of those things because I am having a really hard time getting into the witcher.
    I think

this avatar and signature is really cool and while Mio wasn't my favorite I still love her :3

10+ Year Old Account
    So I had a dream today that I was in a movie with some old famous actor I can't remember and he said ohaiyou to me and I couldn't stop laughing. That was the rest of the dream just me laughing until it felt like I was going to explode. I eventually woke up because I was afraid I would really explode.
    Why does everyone else only ever have simplistic dreams

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Good morning everypony!

I think

this avatar and signature is really cool and while Mio wasn't my favorite I still love her :3
    The suspense is killing me!

Mainly because I still don't have my computer back!!!

What will I do after watching the episode today??? I want to do some SKYRIM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    I guess he just listed all the games he played and enjoyed or something. Also that witcher 2 on the list reminds me I should start playing it for real since I really liked witcher 1 after I got past weird sequenced combat system, point and click movement and invisible walls
    There's a lot of things to keep in mind when trying to objectively define a good game.

There's the obvious stuff like gameplay, story, humor and aesthetics... but then there's the less obvious stuff.

How well the game was expected to do compared to how well it actually did. If two games are equally good, the one that was less hyped will be seen as the better option.
    Then there's game cost versus game duration... and how well the memories of the game stick with you once it's finished.

Howdy y'all! \o
    Hai Fallout.

Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    Which was the other one? Their last release was Borderlands 2 if I remember correctly and it is glorious.
    Duke Nukem Forever was the other game. The last thing Gearbox did before BL2.

I think

I respect your opinion, sir.

Who is your favorite?

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Why does everyone else only ever have simplistic dreams
    I usually don't remember my dreams. The "not simplistic" ones I never really say anything about because they're weird and confusing and I usually only remember half the details, if any.

Deleted
    How goes? :>
    Im fine just cuddled with my dog she felt alone after my mom went to the shop

Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    Which was the other one? Their last release was Borderlands 2 if I remember correctly and it is glorious.
    Duke Nukem Forever.
    It kinda got forgotten becos of Borderlands 2 but they still made it.

Good morning everypony!

Hello Ziru im hyped yes but i dont want it to end i cant stand half a year or so without new pony episodes!
    Last edited by mmoc53d469cddd; 2013-02-16 at 12:46 PM.

Deleted
    just don't play with "over the shoulder camera" because it's terrible(witcher 2 has over the shoulder camera only but it's vastly better) but the one that allows you to point and click and is far away. And combat was weird to me at first because I was spamming lmb on things and was wondering why I'm not attacking thing but then realized I was supposed to only click once and then wait for the cursor to become red fire(not yellow but red).
    The prologue and the first chapter where gerald calls that priest a pleb are a bit wonky, but once you get into the city it's pretty radical, at least to me. The dialogues and the complete lack of "douche/nice guy" system I liked.

Good morning everypony!

Ziru! <3

* Epic tacklesnuggle!

Today IS Season Finale day! And... I honestly don't know if I'm hyped.

I mean, I'm hyped for awesome. But I'm scared that it might be awful. And I'm sad that this will be last poni until next season.

Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    Main reason why one should test a game before buying it, and if there is no way to test it, one should make a way to test it yourself.
    Agreed. This is what game rental places are for.

Also, waiting like, a day after release, then checking Youtube. There's really no point in preordering. Gone are the days of "Oh, we've sold out of that".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    The suspense is killing me!

Mainly because I still don't have my computer back!!!

What will I do after watching the episode today??? I want to do some SKYRIM!!!
    Skyrim?

How is the new DLC? I saw they introduced Bonemeal armor again, does that mean it resolves around Morrowind lore?

I respect your opinion, sir.

Who is your favorite?

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Duke Nukem Forever.
    It kinda got forgotten becos of Borderlands 2 but they still made it.
    To be fair, Duke Nukem Forever wasn't completely Gearbox's fault. That game already went through like, four other designers and publishers.

It was already dead by the time Gearbox got their hands on it. They just prettied it up as much as they could.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Ziru! <3

* Epic tacklesnuggle!

Today IS Season Finale day! And... I honestly don't know if I'm hyped.

I mean, I'm hyped for awesome. But I'm scared that it might be awful. And I'm sad that this will be last poni until next season.
    Mixxy <3 Long time no see!
    * Snuggle

I'm quite hyped. Good or bad, it's still an episode of pony, and I have yet to see a season finalé that was bad

TL;DR

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by azmaria View Post
    Hiya Shae .
    How be you today?
    Hungry, but not for long since I just finished making myself some pasta & meat. :>

You?

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 02:48 PM ----------

Mixxy <3 Long time no see!
    * Snuggle

I'm quite hyped. Good or bad, it's still an episode of pony, and I have yet to see a season finalé that was bad

TL;DR
    I'm quite hyped but it's the finale. :<

I dun' wanna wait for S4.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good morning everypony how are we all doing on this fine new pony day?

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    To be fair, Duke Nukem Forever wasn't completely Gearbox's fault. That game already went through like, four other designers and publishers.

It was already dead by the time Gearbox got their hands on it. They just prettied it up as much as they could.
    Basicly the same thing happened with Colonial Marines the rumor is there was atleast 4 diffrent design teams worked on it and timegate made most of the mess but gearbox still released it in the state it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Good morning everypony how are we all doing on this fine new pony day?
    Morning Gutler im ok i suppose how are you ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually don't remember my dreams. The "not simplistic" ones I never really say anything about because they're weird and confusing and I usually only remember half the details, if any.
    Write down as many details as you can when you wake up. That way you won't forget.

90% of the time I either have a complex dream or none at all. The last 10% aren't really worth remembering.