Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Goku and company were at it again today.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...0#post20223100

Seriously though whenever I see giant explosions I think of DBZ and that second video looks like Final Flash.

---------- Post added 2013-02-15 at 05:40 AM ----------

Also that Ginyu Valentine is pure win.
    You know we all died, right? That butthole Goku wanted a challenge so he let the villain reach his maximum power, after which he destroyed the Earth. Goku then used the Dragon Balls to wish us back and wipe our memories.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait... it hasn't been a year since wishing us back from 12/21/2012 yet though, the Dragon Balls shouldn't be ready.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Wait... it hasn't been a year since wishing us back from 12/21/2012 yet though, the Dragon Balls shouldn't be ready.
    Namekian dragon balls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    It took them nearly a year to beat the villain. Our clocks are just off now.

10+ Year Old Account

Raditz has landed.

---------- Post added 2013-02-15 at 05:27 PM ----------

epic gogeta ss3 art

fan made? looks fucking awesome.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

I was sitting bored and class like always and DBZ got in my head. I was wondering did Goku and Vegeta ever have their rematch. Vegeta always went on about it but they never really fought again expect for times Vegeta was being a slave.

10+ Year Old Account
    nope they never had a real rematch

unless u wanna get technical on the M

vegeta did choose it.

---------- Post added 2013-02-15 at 10:38 PM ----------

EP 205

bulma smokes

Last edited by GennGreymane; 2013-02-15 at 08:20 PM.

loved dbz up till the end of cell saga. everything after that felt bland and was to just to milk money. anything after ssj2 was terrible and looked terrible. ugh dont make me think of ssj 3-4.

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 05:37 PM ----------

what was the story to dbz beside defend the earth. where did all these strong people come from if freiza was the strongest in the universe at one point were they just born or something
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by c2dholla619 View Post
    what was the story to dbz beside defend the earth. where did all these strong people come from if freiza was the strongest in the universe at one point were they just born or something
    Frieza didn't know about Earth until some earthlings showed up on Namek. My guess is that he only thought he was the most powerful because he had not explored the entire universe. Including the Milky Way Galaxy, where I believe all of GT took place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Frieza didn't know about Earth until some earthlings showed up on Namek. My guess is that he only thought he was the most powerful because he had not explored the entire universe. Including the Milky Way Galaxy, where I believe all of GT took place.
    well

he did know of his father

Deleted
    Yea but this is a quite normal behaviour... the spoiled son saying he is the best/strongest although he knows that his daddy and bigger brother are better/stronger.

So it was kinda true that Frieza's Family was the strongest in the known universe at that point.
    The Androids were still "in progress" when Frieza was killed and Cell is the product of Friezas, Piccolo and Saiyan genes.
    The Kaioshins, Dabura and Buu were there a few million years before frieza was born and are basically from another dimension... frieza simply didnt know about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Liebchen View Post
    Yea but this is a quite normal behaviour... the spoiled son saying he is the best/strongest although he knows that his daddy and bigger brother are better/stronger.

So it was kinda true that Frieza's Family was the strongest in the known universe at that point.
    The Androids were still "in progress" when Frieza was killed and Cell is the product of Friezas, Piccolo and Saiyan genes.
    The Kaioshins, Dabura and Buu were there a few million years before frieza was born and are basically from another dimension... frieza simply didnt know about them.
    Yea frieza and his family met no significant resistance throughout the universe, so they simply assumed no one could possibly be stronger than them.
    I think the kaioshins simply didnt care as they were many thousand times stronger than him, and frieza wasn't threatening to blow up the galaxy or anything, so they cba'ed to get up from their tea party.

I believe Babidi and his crew didnt know of him because they were doing their business preparing for the ressurection of buu (iirc)

Before Genn does it,

Ohh krillin you charming fellow.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    You know we all died, right? That butthole Goku wanted a challenge so he let the villain reach his maximum power, after which he destroyed the Earth. Goku then used the Dragon Balls to wish us back and wipe our memories.
    Was Chuck Norris the only human survivor and wandered the Earth aimlessly with a puppy prior to it exploding?

Quote Originally Posted by c2dholla619 View Post
    loved dbz up till the end of cell saga. everything after that felt bland and was to just to milk money. anything after ssj2 was terrible and looked terrible. ugh dont make me think of ssj 3-4.

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 05:37 PM ----------

The story of anything dragonball has always been the life of Goku, not who the strongest fighter ever is. It's not even as much about defending earth. It's always been about Goku. Who he is as a person, the people and places he associates himself with and the crazy events that follow. As for the Frieza comment, that was answered already.

Also, the two above posts are filled with win.

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 11:43 PM ----------

If you were to touch a SSJ's hair while he was transformed, what do you think it would feel like?

Hard and spiky? Or more like the coarse thick hair of an ape? Or like how your hair feels when it stands on end from a balloon close to it?

Would it feel warm? Shock you to the touch? Possibly burn you?

Just something that has crossed my mind from time to time watching the show over the years.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2013-02-17 at 04:30 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

If you were to touch a SSJ's hair while he was transformed, what do you think it would feel like?

Hard and spiky? Or more like the coarse thick hair of an ape? Or like how your hair feels when it stands on end from a balloon close to it?

Would it feel warm? Shock you to the touch? Possibly burn you?

Just something that has crossed my mind from time to time watching the show over the years.
    Ever put your tongue on the end of a 9v battery? That's how I imagine touching their hair would be. That tingling low voltage sensation that's sort of addictive, and you just want to keep doing it.

So I've been playing Chrono Trigger lately for the SNES. Noticed Crono had the whole spiky hair thing going on and his hair rises when he casts lightning spells. Today I decided to look into the creators of the game I love so much since I had forgotten (haven't played in years).

"Chrono Trigger was conceived in 1992 by Hironobu Sakaguchi, producer and creator of the Final Fantasy series; Yuji Horii, director and creator of the Dragon Quest series; and Akira Toriyama, famous manga artist and creator of the Dragon Ball series"

Can't believe I never realized or noticed it before but it makes me appreciate the man even more.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    Never played Chrono Trigger, but I do have Dragon Quest VIII, and you can tell he was responsible for quite a few of the character designs.

10+ Year Old Account
    freiza and family were the strongest biological enemies the z fighters took on in dbz.

the androids and cell were artificial

(all the movie guys are non canon)

all of bobs men were Magically enchanced and from another realm all together

Deleted
    Can't believe I never realized or noticed it before but it makes me appreciate the man even more.
    You never noticed it? One of the dudes pretty much looks exactly like SSJ teen Gohan.