Thread: Where is Zul?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Where is Zul?

Where is Zul, the new found Leader of the Zandalar? Where is the old one King R.? Why are they so far only mentioned in a Lore Walker quest?? Where are they? Will we see them in Patch 5.2? Will we end the Zandalar in 5.2?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zanzan28 View Post
    Where is Zul, the new found Leader of the Zandalar? Where is the old one King R.? Why are they so far only mentioned in a Lore Walker quest?? Where are they? Will we see them in Patch 5.2? Will we end the Zandalar in 5.2?
    Never heard of any of the people you are talking about, and I've been into this game's lore since Warcraft II.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaldreno View Post
    Never heard of any of the people you are talking about, and I've been into this game's lore since Warcraft II.
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Zul
    http://www.wowpedia.org/King_Rastakhan
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Zandalar_troll
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 2013-02-17 at 04:16 AM.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaldreno View Post
    You've skipped quite a bit of lore then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zul evacuated Zandalar with his followers before it was devastated by the Cataclysm. Whereabouts are unknown.

As I understand it, all of the trolls that have come to Pandaria are refugees from Zandalar's destruction and Rastakhan does not appear to be among them. Rastakhan presumably died with his kingdom.

Zandalar has been described as having sank beneath the waves. But it's not like there isn't precedent for islands being risen up from the sea...

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We'll see him possibly in the future... or never... probably never.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ask Vinz Clortho I hear they keep pretty tight company
    Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

Zul and Rastakhan are with the Golden Fleet still. The trolls sent to the Thunder King was just a force sent to help him out with the off chance that if he succeeded they'd have a new home.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kurais View Post

there is no dana.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kurais View Post
    Keymaster of Gozer? :O

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    there is no dana.....
    only zulllllllllll
    Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's an interesting point tbh, since we know he and other Zandalari evacuated when Zandalar apparently was sunk into the ocean.
    Hopefully we get to encounter him one day, and who is the leader of the Zandalari now anyway with Rastakhan presumably drowned. If it is Zul, one would think we got to see him with the 5.2 patch in one form.

I see wowpedia lists the Zanchuli council as secondary leaders, with Zul being the most respected member or this council. No sign of this council either so far.

5.2 won't be the end of the Zandalari. Zul and Rastakhan will probably show up in a later expansion in a true Zandalari raid.

Also Zandalar isn't completely destroyed; it's broken and "slowly slipping beneath the ocean" but most of it is still there.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mech View Post
    Zul and Rastakhan are with the Golden Fleet still. The trolls sent to the Thunder King was just a force sent to help him out with the off chance that if he succeeded they'd have a new home.
    A source and explanation for the "Golden Fleet" cause I'm not quite sure what your talking about-Might be out of the loop there.

there is no Zul Only Dana....

Now lets see who gets that joke
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Well there still hope for the trolls if zul lives on.

Ras I imagine probably died in the cataclysm, Zul's probably with his fleet, as if he showed up now and we killed him then blizz couldn't continue this storyline in a future expac.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Ras I imagine probably died in the cataclysm, Zul's probably with his fleet, as if he showed up now and we killed him then blizz couldn't continue this storyline in a future expac.
    He must not have foreseen his last ditch effort at survival being defeated utterly in Pandaria. Such is prophecy Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    there is no Zul Only Dana....

Now lets see who gets that joke
    Are you the keymaster??

10+ Year Old Account
    Zandalar has been described as having sank beneath the waves. But it's not like there isn't precedent for islands being risen up from the sea...
    Nope NEVER HAPPENED
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi