10+ Year Old Account

The fastest way to farm Lovely Charms (WoW)

Hello Fellow MMOchampioners,

I've made a little video to show you guys where i farm the "Lovely Charms".
    I usually don't do this, but i don't see many or any one farm at my spot, and i think this one is really fast to farm on, and you can get the mount really fast this way.
    I hope you guys think it's usefull and if you want to use the spot, use it! it's a perfect spot =)
    Also you don't need to be anything fancy to grind there, so every class can grind there charms there =)

I hope you guys enjoy the video, Not the best video you ever saw but i think it's good enough to understand where to go and how much you can get and all that stuff =P

Enjoy!

There are plenty of spots better than that. There is one in that zone NW of where you are.

But my favorite was just going into stormstoute Brewery on normal mode, and parking myself in the doorway and letting the endless flow of rabbits come to me. You don´t have to move, just spam your aoe and best of all, you don´t have to worry about other people camping your spot when someone *cough* releases a youtube video.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, well i don't farm that much, and i think its a nice easy spot to farm for everyone even if you don't have good gear ^^
    And i know that there are alot better places like the brewery one, but the brewery even at normal can still be tricky, for a DK or tanks it is easymode, but for other classes it can be hard

But i just wanted to share my spot, It goes pretty fast and it aint hard ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Thornlix View Post
    Haha, well i don't farm that much, and i think its a nice easy spot to farm for everyone even if you don't have good gear ^^
    And i know that there are alot better places like the brewery one, but the brewery even at normal can still be tricky, for a DK or tanks it is easymode, but for other classes it can be hard

But i just wanted to share my spot, It goes pretty fast and it aint hard ^^
    Yep. Also, try doing your farming in bear form. Swipe and Thrash aren´t limited by energy regeneration and have very short CDs.

I liked the brewery just because it was very lazy. If you go in a doorway in bear form, you can just stand their and swipe ( 1 button) for an hour while you are watching TV. You don´t have to run around looking for mobs. It´s all about the lazy!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    Yep. Also, try doing your farming in bear form. Swipe and Thrash aren´t limited by energy regeneration and have very short CDs.

I liked the brewery just because it was very lazy. If you go in a doorway in bear form, you can just stand their and swipe ( 1 button) for an hour while you are watching TV. You don´t have to run around looking for mobs. It´s all about the lazy!!!
    True that

10+ Year Old Account
    Go into Throne of the Tides. Defeat the first 2 bosses and then stand in the hallway to Neptulon. There are constantly spawning many little mobs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Heroic Halls of Lightning works until you are 89 I believe (88 for sure). The slag spawns are level 79 on regular and 81 on heroic. That or clear the first 2 Throne of Tidea bosses and farm in the ooze hallway before final boss.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Didn't they fix that?
    They did so far i heard!

Normal Stormstout Brewery is still the best I've tried at level 90.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Just tried it in the Brewery.
    As a tank those things go down way too slow
    Really? That's unfortunate :/

Survival Hunter AoE basically one shots all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionspride View Post
    They did so far i heard!
    Yes, they did. Shame, as that place was amazing for charms, though I can see why they fixed it.

I never tried the brewery, as I heard someone say you had to do heroic if you were level 90 so never bothered. Post the fix to those mobs in the cave, the spot in the vid is the best I've tried, which includes several spots in Ulduar that I'd heard were good, and a few other places. Mainly because the groups respawn quickly, and there was no competition when I went.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldrad View Post
    You know, at some point, Hitler was "just a beta" and people didn't stop him... then he went live.
    Just saying.
    MMO Champ forums - where Cata is comparable to Hitler.

Quote Originally Posted by russykh View Post
    Yes, they did. Shame, as that place was amazing for charms, though I can see why they fixed it.

I never tried the brewery, as I heard someone say you had to do heroic if you were level 90 so never bothered. Post the fix to those mobs in the cave, the spot in the vid is the best I've tried, which includes several spots in Ulduar that I'd heard were good, and a few other places. Mainly because the groups respawn quickly, and there was no competition when I went.
    not true, at 90 you can still do normal and at 90 with any type of spammable aoe, it is just too easy. I go bear form and do swipe, or swipe and thrash when I am actually paying attention. It really doesn´t matter how fast each individual rabbit dies because they spawn automatically and can´t hurt you even if you have dozens of them around you.

the fastest and easiest place to farm for lucky charms is just prior to the second boss in storm stout brewery. constant stream of adds, enough charms for mount in under 2 hours.

go in solo, tank till your bags are full. profit.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    the fastest and easiest place to farm for lucky charms is just prior to the second boss in storm stout brewery. constant stream of adds, enough charms for mount in under 2 hours.

go in solo, tank till your bags are full. profit.
    Brewery is still hard to do, the first trash hit hard, and if you cant heal yourself then you die fast =(

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a ton of place this year, just because there are so many of the "multi-pack" mobs at 85 with limited health and that respawn endlessly. However, I got my mount last year and sadly on Mal'Ganis there is more competition than demand for most items. The mounts are selling for around 1k if you can find a buyer. Not even worth 1 hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.

Brewery is still hard to do, the first trash hit hard, and if you cant heal yourself then you die fast =(

I can easily solo it on regular. If you cannot, take a freind. It will only decrease the time it takes you to farm them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can easily solo it on regular. If you cannot, take a freind. It will only decrease the time it takes you to farm them.
    Don't you get less charms with more players?

heroic throne of the tides, the currupt tiny water elementals in the hall to the last boss. they respawn in groups one after another as long as you dont kill the 2 larger elementals at the end of the hall.

Don't you get less charms with more players?
    which would be balanced out by killing more mobs faster as I assume you are not a tank, any tank, who can solo the instance.

10+ Year Old Account
    which would be balanced out by killing more mobs faster as I assume you are not a tank, any tank, who can solo the instance.
    Well that's true ^^