Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    But it's all well and good saying that, but you have no proof, so you're just as much "full of shit" to use your own words, Untill it can be confirmed by blizzard that it wasn't in the loot tables, then you have nothing. no proof. at all. :P
    Blizzard is never going to confirm it, they likely ninja hot-fixed it to begin with to avoid having to handle reimbursing lucky charms.

The fact of the matter is, the WoW community is made up of fairly resourceful people. MMO-Champion itself is full of pretty amazing data-miners and snoopers. If we didn't find empirical evidence of it dropping with so many people assisting in the search it more than likely never dropped until the ninja hot-fix.

It also raises a flag when you have 5 Threads 'Post Maxed' on the official forums with not a single blue response.

In my Opinion it all boils down entirely to Blizzard not wanting to have to handle the fiasco with all the wasted lucky charm rolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Fawxey View Post
    Blizzard is never going to confirm it, they likely ninja hot-fixed it to begin with to avoid having to handle reimbursing lucky charms.

The fact of the matter is, the WoW community is made up of fairly resourceful people. MMO-Champion itself is full of pretty amazing data-miners and snoopers. If we didn't find empirical evidence of it dropping with so many people assisting in the search it more than likely never dropped until the ninja hot-fix.

It also raises a flag when you have 5 Threads 'Post Maxed' on the official forums with not a single blue response.

In my Opinion it all boils down entirely to Blizzard not wanting to have to handle the fiasco with all the wasted lucky charm rolls.

I ran one of my alts through LFR this week. In those 5 instances I neted more loot drops on that one toon this week than on my main toon has in running LFR since the first week it was available. Coincidence or ninja fix?
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    I ran one of my alts through LFR this week. In those 5 instances I neted more loot drops on that one toon this week than on my main toon has in running LFR since the first week it was available. Coincidence or ninja fix?
    Yeah, you're right. An individual getting more loot than normal in a week is completely the same thing as no one having proof of a drop after 3 million kills. /eyeroll

Well, there are roughly 500 servers. Sha spawns roughly 5 minutes after a kill. Assumed he's killed within 20 minutes of his spawn, this leaves a server at approximately. 3 kills an hour. This translates to 72 kills a day. But lets go ahead and assume that during the dead hours of the day, he is not killed. Lets just say between 3 and 9 am.

This brings a hypothetical kill to 54 kills a day. Seems reasonable.

54 x 500 servers = 27,000 kills a day.

October 9th was his hotfix to spawn more frequently. There have been 121 days since then.

This brings the hypothetical number to 3,267,000 kills since October 9th.

Obviously not all servers kill Sha as frequently as others. Some will kill him more than 3 times per hour, some will kill him less. Even if you cut the kill total in half to 3 kills every 2 hours, you're still looking at 1.6 million kills.

So, yes. Millions.

I'll go a step further! Because I like big numbers.

assuming a full 40 man group kills him each time, you're looking at 130,680,000 individual characters that have killed Sha of Anger, had a chance at loot, and not received it.

Edit: and before anyone even replies with "NO ONE KILLS SHA THAT MUCH" , Yes, they do. Some servers have 40 mans in queue waiting for a respawn. Some servers Sha is sitting upright for hours.

To reach 1 million kills in 121 days, you would need to average 16 Sha kills per server across all 500 servers.

Some can be at 32, some could be at 8.

16 per realm, per day, is the magic number.
    Last edited by Shaley; 2013-02-17 at 10:36 PM.

Since Pandaria was opened I've seen Galleon twice, last time was 2½ months ago. Starting to doubt his existance.

Busting out the numbers in here that what I like to see. Not sure why some people keep disputing the fact that no body saw these mounts till the hot fix.

Deleted
    When there was this scandal and blizzard hotfixed it and someone receive sha mount, people spammed wow official forums to death with that armory... however I have yet to see any armory with galleon mount, would be nice to see at least 1 armory with it :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sirtus View Post
    When there was this scandal and blizzard hotfixed it and someone receive sha mount, people spammed wow official forums to death with that armory... however I have yet to see any armory with galleon mount, would be nice to see at least 1 armory with it :/
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...20of%20Galleon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ninepointseven View Post
    Since Pandaria was opened I've seen Galleon twice, last time was 2½ months ago. Starting to doubt his existance.
    Yeah. Really can't wait for the faction tag and lower respawn time.

Also, what's the point of still debating about if the mounts existed or not?

That's pretty sexy, for something so hideous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Also, what's the point of still debating about if the mounts existed or not?
    There isn't any. When threads blossom into faith-based arguing, the argument is largely over. Believe the screenshot of not. We're done here.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."