Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Stable slots I want more

I want more stable slots for all the cool pets I can tame and need to get more posts to pm so will post junk for it or until site mangers figure out that the rule is cheap and makes life worse.

15+ Year Old Account
    if u wanna make a thread that gets a BLIZZARD viewer head to the warcraft forums and post there

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
    if u wanna make a thread that gets a BLIZZARD viewer head to the warcraft forums and post there
    Screw them and their love of forum trolls, and thank the Staff here for shit likes this if it wasn't for u need 10 post to PM ppl like me wouldn't do shit like this.

Posting here won't help. Blizzard doesn't view this site. There's also already a thread on this on the first page already, plus a large topic with a lot of discussion one or two pages in.

Also, posting just to increase your post count is likely to get you into trouble.

Back in MY day, we had three stable slots, and we had to PAY for them!

*shakes wrinkly fist*
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    I do not want more my self, and I main a hunter and have a hunter alt. I would however like a sixth active pet slot a lot more.

This is a game ~10 million people play, not your personal wishing well.
    it's a topic that is being discussed often enough, but it doesn't seem they'll change it soon. let's hope for 6.0 :-/

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphias View Post
    Posting here won't help. Blizzard doesn't view this site. There's also already a thread on this on the first page already, plus a large topic with a lot of discussion one or two pages in.

Also, posting just to increase your post count is likely to get you into trouble.
    lawls the retards here who run this place should just let PMing be free not need post count which is retard it creates forum trolls.

---------- Post added 2013-02-19 at 07:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Surgeon View Post
    Back in MY day, we had three stable slots, and we had to PAY for them!

*shakes wrinkly fist*
    to get more slots I would buy them for gold to be able access the game I would like via pet taming collecting.

---------- Post added 2013-02-19 at 07:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Solzan Nemesis View Post
    I do not want more my self, and I main a hunter and have a hunter alt. I would however like a sixth active pet slot a lot more.
    This would be nice but to me I can't see y Blizzard can't do both.

---------- Post added 2013-02-19 at 07:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueM4gg0t View Post
    This is a game ~10 million people play, not your personal wishing well.
    it's a topic that is being discussed often enough, but it doesn't seem they'll change it soon. let's hope for 6.0 :-/
    Boo who someone took a crap in ur cheerios? Deal with it that hunters want something back for getting the shit end of the stick for the past million patches with all the nerfs we get for being to powerful according to the mages.

At the very least, i'd like a separate set of 5 active pets for my off-spec. Exotic pets are taking up space.