Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Klabernia View Post
    u maybe should first think of why u spend money on wow ... because this game is a waste of time
    If he's enjoying himself he's not wasting any time.

I am also pretty sure the guy meant money as gold... not as in real life currency. Guess everyone reads too much into words these days.
    Gold is money right?

My alts keep 150 flight at 90 for at least a month while I decide if I want to keep them active before I shell out the 10k to max their flight.

My paladin got it right away because my paladin is always and will always be my "main"

Other then that I take all but 2.5k off the toon after it reaches 90 and ship it to my hunter as that's my current "main" alongside my paladin, it holds all my money and spends it for all my toon's collectively.

the 2.5k that remains is for reforging, transmog etc, I take anything over that off the toon, though my paladin only keeps 100g on it at anytime because otherwise I buy toys, mounts, and vanity items on it, won't on any other char though.

I don't regret spending any money though, If I need money I will work my arse off to get it back.

Quote Originally Posted by KeirAdish View Post
    My alts keep 150 flight at 90 for at least a month while I decide if I want to keep them active before I shell out the 10k to max their flight.

My paladin got it right away because my paladin is always and will always be my "main"

Other then that I take all but 2.5k off the toon after it reaches 90 and ship it to my hunter as that's my current "main" alongside my paladin, it holds all my money and spends it for all my toon's collectively.

the 2.5k that remains is for reforging, transmog etc, I take anything over that off the toon, though my paladin only keeps 100g on it at anytime because otherwise I buy toys, mounts, and vanity items on it, won't on any other char though.

I don't regret spending any money though, If I need money I will work my arse off to get it back.

I dont even have max flying on my paladin, and it's been my main for almost the entirety of wow.
    PvPed to t2 wep every single season since furious and I'm too cheap to buy it. :3

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    I dont even have max flying on my paladin, and it's been my main for almost the entirety of wow.
    PvPed to t2 wep every single season since furious and I'm too cheap to buy it. :3
    I have max flight on 3 characters, one of which is only level 85, one of my 90's(DK) still has 150.

I never pay more than 6k for something unless I take time to build up 10k before buying it(Or at least a few thousand more than the item costs)
    Haven't even bought the August Celestial's mount which makes me sad as a mount ho since it costs 7k...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anti-wow View Post
    I only spend gold in my main.
    Same here pretty much.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about leveling a char to lvl-cap and never touch him again?
    I made a 85 warlock and a warrior during cata (i made warlocks cuz there always were slots in baradin hold for a warlock of ANY ilvl, i had fun, and i made a warrior as my only meele dps to give it a try)
    In complete legacy item sets they were fun but then - bye, bye

I spent time on them - i could have earned much gold instead. You never know when your mood changes

Deleted
    Yep i do this. I level a new char, spend time and gold on him to later get bored and pretty much hate it and then bench in again. I stopped doing this and send all my alts to a second WoW acount and just leave my hunter/shaman on my main one. Alt 1 is not subscribed so i can't acces these chars wich makes me not waste gold / time on useles things Good times...Good times