Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

Blizzcon November 8-9!

Confirmed, Blizzcon will be held in Anaheim, November 8-9.

Press Release:

BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT’S BLIZZCON® 2013 STORMS ANAHEIM NOVEMBER 8 AND 9

IRVINE, Calif. – February 19, 2013 – Gather your guildmates, muster your minions, and summon your swarm! Blizzard Entertainment today announced plans for its seventh BlizzCon® gaming convention, taking place Friday, November 8 and Saturday, November 9 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California. For two epic days, members of Blizzard’s gaming community from around the globe will descend on Anaheim to meet, play, and celebrate their shared passion for all things Warcraft®, StarCraft®, and Diablo®.

“BlizzCon gives us a chance to connect with our players and share our latest projects in a very personal way,” said Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment. “Members from all of our gaming communities have helped make this event bigger and better every time, and we look forward to meeting up and celebrating with them in November.”

In addition to serving as a gathering place for Blizzard Entertainment gaming communities, BlizzCon will offer attendees a chance to enjoy:

Hands-on play time with the latest versions of Blizzard Entertainment games
    Global finals for Blizzard eSports, featuring top pro gamers from around the world
    In-depth discussion panels with Blizzard game developers and artists
    Competitive and casual tournaments for players to showcase their talents
    Community contests with great prizes
    Commemorative merchandise based on Blizzard Entertainment’s game universes
    More activities and attractions to be announced
    The previous BlizzCon was held in Anaheim in October 2011. Tickets to the event sold out in seconds, and highlights included the unveiling of the fourth World of Warcraft expansion, Mists of Pandaria®, and an epic closing concert featuring rock legends Foo Fighters.

Further details about BlizzCon 2013, including ticket availability and pricing, will be announced on the official BlizzCon website (www.blizzcon.com) as the event draws closer. Those interested in attending the show in person can make advance hotel reservations now and receive special BlizzCon rates by booking through the BlizzCon hotel website.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...medium=twitter
    Last edited by mmocf747bdc2eb; 2013-02-19 at 02:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fun will be had by all and hopefully Titan is announced.
    Last edited by -Superman-; 2013-02-19 at 03:44 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There isn't anything to speculate. We have the date now.

10+ Year Old Account
    whoooowhoooooo

no but really i can't wait to see details about the next expansion, and move past pandaria. I know it's only been out not even 6 months but I'm kinda gettin burned out on it.
    Last edited by jd812; 2013-02-19 at 02:11 PM.

Deleted
    I wish it wasn't a 12 hour flight and a 2000 dollar fee for me to able to attend. :-( Sadface.

Deleted
    Okay, I speculate.

- WoW expansion news
    - Diablo 3 expansion news
    - SC2 expansion news
    - Project Titan reveal
    - some random PvP games of people no one ever has heard of

/end speculation

Deleted
    Titan announcement and next Wow expansion announcement should defiantly be mentioned.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wanna go, but its in US again xD

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Okay, I speculate.

- WoW expansion news
    - Diablo 3 expansion news
    - SC2 expansion news
    - Project Titan reveal
    - some random PvP games of people no one ever has heard of

/end speculation
    Isn't the sc2 expansion coming out in a month or 2? not much news to expose there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really hoping we get some news on Titan.
    Wish I could go, to far and to expensive sadly.

Isn't the sc2 expansion coming out in a month or 2? not much news to expose there.
    Probably meant the Protoss expansion, legacy of the void or whatever it's called.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    Perhaps the second expansion? By that time most people will have devoured SC2:HoS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsredd View Post
    I wish it wasn't a 12 hour flight and a 2000 dollar fee for me to able to attend. :-( Sadface.
    GamesCom is like ~3 hrs away, if you drive slowly. Gas price 40€, ticket 15€.

Virtual Ticket! Last few years, I've not really bothered to get a virtual ticket, and just watched some streams for free, but with the potential announcement of the next World of Warcraft Expansion, Titan & some of the directions for late Mists of Pandaria, I'm pretty excited already!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    They already announced that SC2 will have 2 expansions. The first is Heart of the Swarm, and the second is Legacy of the Void. :O

---------- Post added 2013-02-19 at 03:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Virtual Ticket! Last few years, I've not really bothered to get a virtual ticket, and just watched some streams for free, but with the potential announcement of the next World of Warcraft Expansion, Titan & some of the directions for late Mists of Pandaria, I'm pretty excited already!
    Or, we just watch MMO-C or some other random WoW fan-page and get all the information shared at BlizzCon for free... just 2 minutes after the announcement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    They already announced that SC2 will have 2 expansions. The first is Heart of the Swarm, and the second is Legacy of the Void. :O[COLOR="red"]
    so what's the point to announce something that is known since SC2 launch? They won't have anything new to show, after few months of Heart of Swarm release.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I already got chills for that opening ceremony, i hope you bring your big guns Mike, a Titan needs to be named !
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Deleted
    I expect the usual WoW xpac reveal, a D3 xpac reveal and some coverage on Blizzard All-Stars. There's a possibility of some Legacy of the Void coverage. I really don't expect anything about Titan whatsoever and I think they would save that for the following year's Blizzcon (should there be one then) which would be a relatively sparse affair.

WoW next expac
    Diablo expac
    Blizzard Allstar info
    Titan info?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    so what's the point to announce something that is known since SC2 launch? They won't have anything new to show, after few months of Heart of Swarm release.
    Sadly I cant just insert a fking facepalm.jpg anymore.

Yeah, sure the only information they'll ever share regarding LotV is the release date, like all other games have done in the past.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    WoW next expac
    Diablo expac
    Blizzard Allstar info
    Titan info?
    Also maybe Sc2 last expansion lore / art panel
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*