Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Best 5.2 proffesion PvP wise !!!

Hello guys,

Right now im leveling a hunter to PvP with in 5.2. I know there will be allot of changes proffesion wise. Now im looking for the 2 strongest proffesions to go with in 5.2 with my Hunter. Please also explain why they will be good ( OP ) in the next patch. Cheers in advance for helping me out.

Eng/BS

/10chars

Deleted
    /10chars?

And whats that?

---------- Post added 2013-02-19 at 06:32 PM ----------

Any more suggest?

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchevilx View Post
    /10chars?

And whats that?

---------- Post added 2013-02-19 at 06:32 PM ----------

Any more suggest?
    yeah, minimum of 10 characters per post

BS will always provide the most flexibility in it's bonus (pvp power, resil, whatever you want really), though in 5.2 JC is getting a couple hybrid serpent's eyes (here), so their flexibility is improved in the PvP stats aspect at least, but BS still wins if you prefer to gem a secondary stat, or even hit/exp.

Eng will pretty much always be number one due to Synapse springs providing basically what amounts to any other professions combined bonus over the duration of 60 seconds condensed into a 10 second burst, which is very good for PvP. And after Eng, BS generally wins for the reasons above (not to mention BS bonus "scales" with epic gems, something other professions failed to do in Cataclysm 4.3).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    BS will always provide the most flexibility in it's bonus (pvp power, resil, whatever you want really), though in 5.2 JC is getting a couple hybrid serpent's eyes (here), so their flexibility is improved in the PvP stats aspect at least, but BS still wins if you prefer to gem a secondary stat, or even hit/exp.

Eng will pretty much always be number one due to Synapse springs providing basically what amounts to any other professions combined bonus over the duration of 60 seconds condensed into a 10 second burst, which is very good for PvP. And after Eng, BS generally wins for the reasons above (not to mention BS bonus "scales" with epic gems, something other professions failed to do in Cataclysm 4.3).

Amazing, Thnx allot man EN/BS it be !

You can make make more stuff with EN / BS but if u want more gold go with a gathering prof

Engineering is great for everything tbh.

Not entirely sure, but isnt it true that the synapse spring cant be used with the PvP on-use trinket? Also since it adds Strength/Agility/Intellect, wouldnt its effect is not really be that beneficial since what you mostly want in PvP is PvP Power not Str/Agi/Intel

Quote Originally Posted by Ellmist View Post
    Not entirely sure, but isnt it true that the synapse spring cant be used with the PvP on-use trinket? Also since it adds Strength/Agility/Intellect, wouldnt its effect is not really be that beneficial since what you mostly want in PvP is PvP Power not Str/Agi/Intel
    I think it's a 30 second cool (from the on use pvp trink) down, so you can use it off for a slight boost.

I play a Rogue, so i get agility, but getting a boost to a primary stat is much better than, 170 mastery or whatever the hell the glove enchant is.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    JC/BS. Eng is mostly useless for rated pvp and synapse springs don't stack with on use.

Quote Originally Posted by fatal View Post
    Eng/BS

/10chars
    Definitely this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Eng is mostly useless for rated pvp
    How come?

I'd say Eng/BS aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellmist View Post
    That's correct it's not usable with the trinket, however it offers you constant burst potential. I mean as a DK you can use it to apply diseases and spread them to everyone that way the overall damage will be quite significant. Professions are still not supposed to be too overpowered, but it's way better than everything else.

with the new serpent gems, JC/BS is the best option to get most pvp res/power.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    with the new serpent gems, JC/BS is the best option to get most pvp res/power.
    Oh they're adding new gems? I had no idea. Yeah that might change things.

You are a hunter you will need eng for your goods and scopes, and tailoring for attack power none will beat that and if you have an alt on mining you are set, and you can use the benefits of your professions in arena too.

no pro in wow gies 1920 stat and 4000 attack power every min !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    I think it's a 30 second cool (from the on use pvp trink) down, so you can use it off for a slight boost.

I play a Rogue, so i get agility, but getting a boost to a primary stat is much better than, 170 mastery or whatever the hell the glove enchant is.
    I think you're insinuating that you'd get the Engi glove Tinker/enchant in place of the regular enchant, but that's not true, you can use both together.

Quote Originally Posted by wowsean2112 View Post
    You are a hunter you will need eng for your goods and scopes, and tailoring for attack power none will beat that and if you have an alt on mining you are set, and you can use the benefits of your professions in arena too.

no pro in wow gies 1920 stat and 4000 attack power every min !
    Tailoring's a random proc though, not very useful for PvP when it procs at the wrong time. I think most PvP'ers will prefer a profession that procs when they want it (which is why Engi's on-use is so popular).

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Like others have said Engineer/Bs or really anything with Engineer.

like everyone else has said engi is just awesome with the different things it can provide, blacksmithing is good and starts to pull head when we get epic gems (tho is a little ahead if your class favours secondary stats over primary)