Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowl View Post
    I'm not sure if this still works, but if you have a paladin in the grp, you can BOP the tank who got voodoo doll on him and he shouldn't take dmg, needs confirmation tho.
    If you have a shadow priest in the group you can have him stand a bit away from the grp using halo on healers command for a healing boost, Halo can do some sick heals at range.
    If you have a rogue in the group, you can hug up and he can use a smoke bomb, that will cause the spirit from inside to not be able to hit your raid for the duration.
    and my last advice, you probably don't want to hear this, but if you are struggling on the DPS timer, you'd probably want to bench yourself, since virtually any class with same gear will be an upgrade in dps.
    Ooh, I didn't even know that rogue trick. We do the other two regularly.

I dunno, he's not likely to do a super significant amount less, and there aren't many classes that can handle healing themselves and another person to full without a healer. I guess with the spriest, though, they don't really need an ele, per say. Sigh, lol. Much as I hate to agree with benching an ele because of class, it's a sad fact that our single target and non-cleave target switches are both very weak in comparison to the vast majority of classes, and this fight is basically nothing but those two things.

5.2 cannot come quick enough, hahah.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Deleted
    41% best try so far :/ And we dont have anyone to replace me, since we have only 10 man roster on a server where its hard to recruit any decent people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kseux View Post
    41% best try so far :/ And we dont have anyone to replace me, since we have only 10 man roster on a server where its hard to recruit any decent people.
    Can you elaborate on what problems you're having? Are people dying to the dolls? If so, how many adds are up at the time? Is the tank dying because his adds aren't being killed?

Deleted
    Any logs we can look at?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    Can you elaborate on what problems you're having? Are people dying to the dolls? If so, how many adds are up at the time? Is the tank dying because his adds aren't being killed?
    We have 3-4 adds alive at any time, our spriest and lock do theyre best to dot up as much as they can. Wiping mainly to not killing tank adds quick enought. Good sign is that we do have enought DPS to down the boss. 41% with 2 mins left on enrage timer.

UPD: 17% wipe to a stupid reason, we skipped 2 totems and failed to clear adds on 3rd
    Last edited by mmocc0a63d4037; 2013-02-19 at 05:48 PM.

We were struggling with a combination of beating the enrage and surviving long enough when we first killed it. We found if we 3 healed it our dps was too low, and if we were 2 healing it eventually towards the last 20% voodoo dolls started to get on top of us.
    To combat this I went conductivity and kept healing rain down on cd, it allowed me to still reach 70k+ dps while still doing a respectable 20k+ hps, it was the difference between us killing it and not killing it.
    I would not recommend this as a regular tactic, its awkward you need to feel comfortable doing it however others may to find it of use if finding themselves in the same situation as we were back then.
    Keeping everyone happy is impossible.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have 3-4 adds alive at any time, our spriest and lock do theyre best to dot up as much as they can. Wiping mainly to not killing tank adds quick enought. Good sign is that we do have enought DPS to down the boss. 41% with 2 mins left on enrage timer.

UPD: 17% wipe to a stupid reason, we skipped 2 totems and failed to clear adds on 3rd
    We marked 3 pillars on the 3 corners, and as soon as totem entry person is annouced, tank will go "xxx go yellow, xxxx go blue", so as soon as we enter we aim for the big add we are assigned to.

We generally have 2 dps entered, 1 dps (usually the rogue) will get 21 stack ASAP and exit, whereas the second dps will stay the full duration to clear add. I enter totem with a mage, usually the mage get full stack and exit whereas I clear up, not sure if this helps.

We BL/Hero on pull and burn my first Ascendance there, but I save my second Ascendance for when I freshly exit a totem with 21 stacks, 6min dead on fight you won't get use it 3 times anyway (and that is if you really hit the enrage), most likely you can only use it twice, so might as well wait with it.

If you guys have healing issue, I suggest Conductivity for this fight since you are all basically stacked, when we first started we had slight healing issue and I went with Conductivity and solved the issue.

Hope this helps.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah, 3-4 is perfectly fine; your healers shouldn't be struggling. Tank adds not dying is 100% the DPS' fault. Time to start yelling at people who aren't doing their jobs. :P

Deleted
    Decided to call it a night, our server laggs alot, going for a kill tomorrow. 10% wipe to dolls damage

Deleted
    You're making progress. Shaved 30% off in one night, the kill is around the corner.

Deleted
    Decided to call it a night, our server laggs alot, going for a kill tomorrow. 10% wipe to dolls damage
    Setup a rotation of raidwide defensive CDs / healer / tank cooldowns for the last 20%.

We go like;
    AG -> Tank CD -> Demo Banner -> Tranq -> Ironbark on tank -> Pain supp on tank -> Second Demo Banner -> etc etc..