Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Love that new Engineering mount !
    What is the helm used for ? Is it a part of new Tier for Plate users ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eryndriela View Post
    Love that new Engineering mount !
    What is the helm used for ? Is it a part of new Tier for Plate users ?
    The helm gives off a wration vibe...maybe part of the legendary quest somehow?
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    The helm gives off a wration vibe...maybe part of the legendary quest somehow?
    The eyes maybe. And the music on the background. But the model itself does not give me a "last of the black dragonflight" vibe.

Deleted
    Would just be awesome if these new crazy helms are spell proc effects for the new legendary meta gems. But then they wouldn't be an actual item.

They need to just remove arcane from mages and stop the the slow nerfing every build.

Nerfing mages shit is starting to really get old.

Arcane is easily the #1 or 2 DPS spec by miles (along with affliction)... now it might be in line with everything else. Imagine that.

Except that, at most, they have "nerfed" affliction by like .1%... while they are devoting PTR update after PTR update to nerfing/changing/altering Arcane.

And Affliction has 100% mobile dps. It's absurd. And they've already eliminated one of the core reasons Arcane is parsing so highly right now (scorch weaving).

Arcane mages had a good run i guess

You mages will be fine. First you have Fire which was OP so they gave your arcane. Then arcane was OP and now they are nerfing that. There will always be a competitive mage spec in PvE (maybe not top but I don't know if there has ever been a time mages were on the flat out bottom and benched regularly). There is never any significant time before between OP mage specs and im sure that trend will continue.

Deleted
    This patch adds new 496 cloaks
    496 cloaks? I can't see them. I can see only 5 cloaks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by amplified-hate View Post
    496 cloaks? I can't see them. I can see only 5 cloaks.
    496 ilvl

Other than the special effect, the helm doesn't jump out in the least bit. Even the special effect is mediocre. IMO, all the art and creativity in the armor designs/models since the launch of MoP are non-existent. Some of the stuff looks recycled as if Blizz isn't even trying anymore.

Great mistweaver changes this patch, I'm so happy to see blizz has still got it when they try

Deleted
    Looking foward to these changes

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard just announced that the PvP season is coming to an end on March 5th.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Arena and Rated Battleground Season 12 is scheduled to end on Tuesday, March 5. At that point, we will determine who is eligible for the end-of-season rewards, a process that should take approximately one week. It's very important for players who feel that they may be eligible for Arena titles and/or the Malevolent Gladiator's Cloud Serpent to refrain from transferring their characters to another realm or faction until after Season 12 ends. The awarding of Season 12 titles and mounts will occur approximately 2 weeks after the season ends.

At the end of the season, Conquest Points will be converted to Honor Points and any honor above 4000 will be converted to gold at a rate of 35 silver per point. The honor cap will remain at 4000.

All Season 12 items will cost Honor Points (equivalent to their previous Conquest Point cost) when the season ends, with the exception of any items with rating requirements attached. These items will no longer be available for purchase.

The next Arena and Rated Battleground season will begin approximately one week after the current season ends. During the break between seasons, all Rated Battleground and Arena matches will be unavailable. Team and Personal Ratings will be reset when Season 13 begins.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schintus View Post
    Still no hunter luv!!!!
    yeah us deathknights hardly got anything at all its been all mage,warrior, monk mainly that ive seen

---------- Post added 2013-02-20 at 02:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Blizzard just announced that the PvP season is coming to an end on March 5th.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Arena and Rated Battleground Season 12 is scheduled to end on Tuesday, March 5. At that point, we will determine who is eligible for the end-of-season rewards, a process that should take approximately one week. It's very important for players who feel that they may be eligible for Arena titles and/or the Malevolent Gladiator's Cloud Serpent to refrain from transferring their characters to another realm or faction until after Season 12 ends. The awarding of Season 12 titles and mounts will occur approximately 2 weeks after the season ends.

At the end of the season, Conquest Points will be converted to Honor Points and any honor above 4000 will be converted to gold at a rate of 35 silver per point. The honor cap will remain at 4000.

All Season 12 items will cost Honor Points (equivalent to their previous Conquest Point cost) when the season ends, with the exception of any items with rating requirements attached. These items will no longer be available for purchase.

The next Arena and Rated Battleground season will begin approximately one week after the current season ends. During the break between seasons, all Rated Battleground and Arena matches will be unavailable. Team and Personal Ratings will be reset when Season 13 begins.
    they may be another PTR build before the patch is released as the pvp season normally ends when a patch is released

So the nerfbat keeps on swinging for mages. Great job Ghostcrawler, hope you're unemployed in the near future.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really, really wish mages would stop whining. All you have to do is stand still and press a few buttons to put out massive dps, and that STILL isn't enough for you? You have to always top the charts? Give me a break. The mage in my 10-man group has the same attitude as all the posters here and he's easily the most annoying member of my raid, and my guild.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponXAnimosity View Post
    IMO, all the art and creativity in the armor designs/models since the launch of MoP are non-existent. Some of the stuff looks recycled as if Blizz isn't even trying anymore.
    Ah. Was waiting for one of those to show up.

Interested in the helm. If there will be equivalent models/effects for different armor types.