Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Prot pala needs Inq and for it to last as long as it does for ret and a passive that means Inq also gives a speed boost (only for prot) the same as the passive talent but doesn't stack with it so we can take the sprint talent for being FC. This way we can spend our holy power on a buff for speed/ dmg (giving bigger SoI heals), or on a defensive buff.
    Last edited by mmoc03f1284d17; 2013-02-20 at 01:55 AM.

Druid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any tank tbh
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by timoxc View Post
    Prot pala needs Inq and for it to last as long as it does for ret and a passive that means Inq also gives a speed boost (only for prot) the same as the passive talent but doesn't stack with it so we can take the sprint talent for being FC. This way we can spend our holy power on a buff for speed/ dmg (giving bigger SoI heals), or on a defensive buff.
    That won't happen with the way Ret's complain about it. Also, that would just mean PoJ would be a useless talent for prot PVP. The best ways to buff PvP Prot are to do what they did with Feral gear and Monk gear: put it on the PvP set bonuses.

From a Pve standpoint we had our 2 ret go holy months ago. Ret dps just isn't there and trying to balance pvp dmg makes it even harder. As far as the Go Holy slogan, it is true but tbh we have usually been that way with ret when you can gear a warrior or dk that does a lot more dmg and dps , similiar to how no one wnats to ret in rbg

I think pvp this expansion is a complete mess and not worth the stress. Focus on pve and enjoy 2 amazing specs (prot and holy).

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Sausage View Post
    I think pvp this expansion is a complete mess and not worth the stress. Focus on pve and enjoy 2 amazing specs (prot and holy).
    Aaaaaaaaaaand, there's a large portion of the player base that plays paladins and don't enjoy either, or even PvE in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanist View Post
    What's wrong with Holy?
    Hated the change to Holy Radiance back in Cata (Changing it from a unique, instant, AoE, distance-dependant HoT to a glorified, crappy Prayer of Healing) and things went downhill after that. Never played Holy since.

Good post OP. Hopefully they listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    I thought about that, and it may be the easier choice/implementation, but it still doesn't solve the issue of GCD locked due to emancipate spam, which isn't enjoyable for anyone. Now, granted dispel-immune HoF may be a bit much; perhaps should be something like "Freedom now makes you immune to snares/roots for 3 sec after being dispelled. Effect does not trigger if the cooldown expires naturally" to be more fair to both sides.
    I agree Emancipate isn't the best out there nor is spamming it fun, but I'm trying to think of something that can be balanced around other tanks and their ability to remove movement-impairing effects. (only one I can think of that has unlimited "emancipate" would be druid).

Perhaps having Emancipate remove all effects (with a short CD), or have it remove multiple effects might help if current Emancipate and Hand of Freedom aren't enough.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    I agree Emancipate isn't the best out there nor is spamming it fun, but I'm trying to think of something that can be balanced around other tanks and their ability to remove movement-impairing effects. (only one I can think of that has unlimited "emancipate" would be druid).

Perhaps having Emancipate remove all effects (with a short CD), or have it remove multiple effects might help if current Emancipate and Hand of Freedom aren't enough.
    They could just make Pursuit of Justice have a pop effect for a charge on a 15-20 second CD or something, but only for Prot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prot pala is probably the weakest on dmg with 0 vengeance, say ur a hastadin this scales to the extreme tho in pve tho making us farily great.. but in pvp theres no vengeance, wich basicly ruins tanks that have to rely on it.. Imo. vengeance ruined most tanks that depend on spells.. hence a warr is better. not relying on spells is a bonus when its rough.. But I think all is suffering.. vengeance is just bad.. easy gimp mechanic in pve aswell.. mich makes it sort of bad even there

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haaz View Post
    Prot pala is probably the weakest on dmg with 0 vengeance, say ur a hastadin this scales to the extreme tho in pve tho making us farily great.. but in pvp theres no vengeance, wich basicly ruins tanks that have to rely on it.. Imo. vengeance ruined most tanks that depend on spells.. hence a warr is better. not relying on spells is a bonus when its rough.. But I think all is suffering.. vengeance is just bad.. easy gimp mechanic in pve aswell.. mich makes it sort of bad even there
    In RBG's specifically, they should let tanks get vengeance, but cap it at like... 10% of their health. a 500k health tank would still get 50k AP from it. Obviously 10% is just a number, you don't want to let it get too insane, but would help certain tanks quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Fairly sure that blizzard doesn't want to support tanks in pvp setting as in. (IE the removal of veng)
    They don't to support tanks and then they introduce Rated BGs? That doesn't really make any sense; Rated BGs have actually made tanks a vital part of PvP for the first time in WoW history. Also vengeance was removed because it was outrageous, not because they wanted tanks to stop PvPing. Double tank was basically dominating 2s and could even work in 3s (no it couldn't beat top comps, but it made arena practically unplayable for many specs).

what i took from this is buff dks=p