Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    It's like they're buffing what are already the strongest specs and giving a few buffs on the side to the other specs. What entertains me most all however is the faux-excitement over Ret paladins and an Avenging Wrath with a 1 min less CD; like that's going to change any of the real issues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Like there wasn't enough already.
    Ever played one?
    Sorry but if you are in a group, where all players have the exactly same itemlevel in every slot....well, look for the assasin in the lower dps regions. Looking at theoretical dps charts....well, assasins are everytime in the lower part. And not only in theory....at the beginning of MoP some guild mates and me went through dungeons, all nearly the same item-lvl in all slots. It was a little wonder that the healer was not a place before me in dps.
    So it is time for a litte buff.

Deleted
    dk damage buffs?? wtf?? they are doing crazy dmg on live and they will do more in next patch?? they have everything.. blink, two deathgrips, antimagic shell, that stupid army, some iceblock or wtf, healing and retarded dmg.. dont understand this move really..

Quote Originally Posted by pickeey View Post
    dk damage buffs?? wtf?? they are doing crazy dmg on live and they will do more in next patch?? they have everything.. blink, two deathgrips, antimagic shell, that stupid army, some iceblock or wtf, healing and retarded dmg.. dont understand this move really..
    blink?? iceblock? u high bro?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hjelpen View Post
    blink?? iceblock? u high bro?
    i dont know specific names for that skills but yeah i saw dk to do some kind of blink and some kind of iceblock..

---------- Post added 2013-02-20 at 10:14 AM ----------

i dont know specific names for that skills but yeah i saw dk to do some kind of blink and some kind of iceblock..
    ok so its a glyph of pillar of frost..

Deleted
    Not sure why they are buffing dks.. a class that does alot of dmg with a low effort class knowledge required that is easy as 123 should be nerfed.. buff their survival and reduce the burst

Looks like Warlocks who don't "coform" to affliction now have a chance...I think... :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleveneleven View Post
    Wow Blizzard are you that blind to Fire mages getting no love at all?
    your not the only one NOT receiving love

Quote Originally Posted by shadowflay View Post
    Not sure why they are buffing dks.. a class that does alot of dmg with a low effort class knowledge required that is easy as 123 should be nerfed.. buff their survival and reduce the burst
    coz of healing buff, simple. still dmg that's our only tool we have (i mean frost)

---------- Post added 2013-02-20 at 10:14 AM ----------

ok so its a glyph of pillar of frost..
    We can spellsteal. What you've seen is a mage not seeing that he got the debuff on him, and used it, so yes, then we can blink for a few seconds after.
    We don't have all the spells you see us spellsteal :P
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

i would say: spell copy, not spell steal

You don't even understand the game, why would you want to understand the changes?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Like there wasn't enough already.
    Quote Originally Posted by badmadz View Post
    Ever played one?
    Sorry but if you are in a group, where all players have the exactly same itemlevel in every slot....well, look for the assasin in the lower dps regions. Looking at theoretical dps charts....well, assasins are everytime in the lower part. And not only in theory....at the beginning of MoP some guild mates and me went through dungeons, all nearly the same item-lvl in all slots. It was a little wonder that the healer was not a place before me in dps.
    So it is time for a litte buff.
    The neutral charts on simulationcraft places Assassination on 25th! Thats way behind alot of the hybrid classes. Combat is 23rd and Sub 19th. That is VERY weak for a PURE dps class!

So yes, this buff is very necessary!

I still don't know how they buffed Fury with "sea of buffs" that this warrants a nerf of 10% our main abilities now. All I'm reading is Arms balancing, haven't seen a single Fury change yet, up until now which is a nerf without any benefits what-so-ever.

I might have missed it really, so if anyone is so kind as to give me some hints, how they buffed Fury that it needs a 10% nerf through our whole rotation?

Quote Originally Posted by Spammeister View Post
    Looks like Warlocks who don't "coform" to affliction now have a chance...I think... :P
    Oh, dang yes! As a PvE destro lock, I and very happy with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Players of the same faction that participated in a fight with Pandaria world bosses (Sha of Anger, Galleon, Nalak the Storm Lord, and Oondasta) now get shared credit for the kill and will be eligible for loot.
    so basically in a sachet of the elegon kill you have a chance to get elegon mount ?

Deleted
    how the hell could anyone want to buff dks even more?

I know, because they are so weak in pve and pvp. ahem..wait, what?

Deleted
    Warrior:
    "Reduced damage of Bloodthirst, Colossus Smash and Raging Blow by 10%."

Are you serious? Even now the autoattack damage is way too big % of our total damage done and in 5.2 you're pushing it even more since that bloodsurge-change doesn't increase the damage. As a Fury I have now way enough rage to just keep BT/CS on cd, use RB and just spam Heroic Strike. Some pathetic Deep Wounds buff ain't going to cut it, not even close.

Maybe buffing Wild Strike damage would make it more attractive to use, otherwise it's just a button barely worth binding.

Or is this Blizzards way of making so dull and boring Arms-spec the only option for PvE?

5.2 Warrior = 5.1 Shadow Priest

"Someone has to be last." (c) Ghostcrawler
    Last edited by mmoc846ab22caa; 2013-02-20 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    The DK buff is a headless move by Blizzard But I love it <3
    I think we needed it, I find DK scaling poorly in lower level gear and this expansion is the first time that has happened.

Just rework Arcane mage all together,instead of buffing/nerfing them to hell every patch