10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Well, next patch brings back Weaponsmith weapons and grandmarshall/high warlord gear Though, getting the old PvP gear will require "high" rating in RBGs, so not something many will get. I hope, I like to be special with my old Vanilla rank + gear ^^
    I know that ^^ But since blues already have talked about the new lightning forge or whatever it's called, I thought they could be talking about stuff post-5.2 !
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Finally got the Jade Legplates after checking AH for over 8 months to complete my new set!

http://i.imgur.com/3Go18aWl.jpg
    Must have cost you a fortune! They're so rare...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Must have cost you a fortune! They're so rare...
    Actually someone put them up on AH for only 450 gold so i was really happy Seen them on a few other servers for around 12k so guess i got really lucky that someone put them up without knowing what they where worth

Deleted

My current!
    Don't know how to thumbnail, mod can change it if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Actually someone put them up on AH for only 450 gold so i was really happy Seen them on a few other servers for around 12k so guess i got really lucky that someone put them up without knowing what they where worth
    I've gotten three pairs for under 100 in the last four months lol, I personally would have gone for a more original look myself but we all have our own tastes :P

10+ Year Old Account
    110k on the Sun lute. I hope I win it, that weapon is seriously gonna be my weapon of choice forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    110k on the Sun lute. I hope I win it, that weapon is seriously gonna be my weapon of choice forever.
    Holy crap, Didn't even know that was obtainable! Good luck on that bid dude
    And, if you do win it I expect a mog screenshot with you as a male belf in t6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

10+ Year Old Account
    Wicked! I hope you win it, and just like Cariboulou I have expectations for a new mog set! ;>
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    I've gotten three pairs for under 100 in the last four months lol, I personally would have gone for a more original look myself but we all have our own tastes :P
    I guess I don't check the AH often enough

Does anyone have an xmog based around Cloudkeeper Legplates? I'm currently using the AQ legs that use the same model but I'm tired of the bright red color scheme.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paulleedot View Post
    Does anyone have an xmog based around Cloudkeeper Legplates? I'm currently using the AQ legs that use the same model but I'm tired of the bright red color scheme.
    There is a BS gloves I think that goes with the set-Gauntlets of the Dawn. Let me look on stylish plate.

Lost the lute. So here is a picture of my second paladin who is sporting a rugged blood knight look.

Last edited by Sett; 2013-02-20 at 04:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    There is a BS gloves I think that goes with the set-Gauntlets of the Dawn. Let me look on stylish plate.

Lost the lute. So here is a picture of my second paladin who is sporting a rugged blood knight look.

Me no likey. It's not Paladiny.

10+ Year Old Account

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Arreat/charventiapls.png[IMG]
    Isn't there a helmet with the same color-theme as the rest of that "set"? I think that one would look better, or having the rest of the set in the same color as the helm could look even better. Or at least have more than just 1 part of the set in a different color, that's what I do. Let's say I want a certain helm and shoulders, but they don't quuuiiite fit color-wise, I take 2-3 items of one set (Helm/legs/chest usually) and the rest from the other. In my opinion it works better to merge the two colors equally throughout the set than to take lots from one set and just one item from another
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kompis View Post
    dayum that's pretty cool, always been a fan of that sword.
    What sword,all i see is a unarmed character thats all black for some reason,is it my eyes or a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    What sword,all i see is a unarmed character thats all black for some reason,is it my eyes or a bug?
    Bug. There was a post on the Blizzard forums about EU armory showing generic silhouettes. The image is linked directly from the armory, and thus has the same issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post

But I'm now using http://www.wowhead.com/item=27769 instead of The Unstoppable Force.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Working on getting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Affixiation View Post
    Working on getting
    Looks awesome. Boots don't fit though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    Looks awesome. Boots don't fit though.
    Much to my frustration.
    Haven't found any suitable ones besides the heroic t11 boots out of heroic descent and im too lazy to get groups for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Affixiation View Post
    Much to my frustration.
    Haven't found any suitable ones besides the heroic t11 boots out of heroic descent and im too lazy to get groups for that.
    I'm pretty sure the boots drop from Baradin Hold that match S10.