Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Even if they managed an Azshara/Old Gods Expansion, as well as a Burning Legion/Sargeras expansion, what left is there? Let's see... well, they could do a proper Nerubian expansion, an expansion where they just revamp BC and Wrath (who said they had to release more levels for an expansion at this point?), an expansion with several races thrown into the mix, an expansion with a couple of classes... I see it steadily going downhill to less and less content, yet continually updated by bits and pieces.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i got some new fresh ideas

we should has proper talent trees
    we should has seperate raid locks with seperate ilvl gear cos anyone who says they dont do 25 mans anymore cos its not about the gear is talking out their bumhole
    um, get rid of guild levelling. thats ruined the chance of new guilds etc
    um, get rid of LFR and CRZ
    um you know, good stuff like it was before but with new stuff not pandas or asian
    ........THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL !!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Even if they managed an Azshara/Old Gods Expansion, as well as a Burning Legion/Sargeras expansion, what left is there? Let's see... well, they could do a proper Nerubian expansion,
    Giggity!

an expansion where they just revamp BC and Wrath (who said they had to release more levels for an expansion at this point?), an expansion with several races thrown into the mix, an expansion with a couple of classes... I see it steadily going downhill to less and less content, yet continually updated by bits and pieces.
    I could see new races being brought in for a Burning Legion expansion. The Naaru show up with a couple more ships filled with new allies for this 'Army of Light' dealy they're always humming about.

And I think Azshara and the Emerald Dream could each swing an expansion by themselves. Plus maybe another trip to the Elemental Plane.

And that's just based on stuff we know exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Next expansion: The outbreak of the 4th war which becomes a global conflict, and 4th specs for all classes.
    they still can't balance 3 specs after all these years. what makes you think they'll add in a 4th?

Quote Originally Posted by invader View Post
    i got some new fresh ideas

we should has proper talent trees
    we should has seperate raid locks with seperate ilvl gear cos anyone who says they dont do 25 mans anymore cos its not about the gear is talking out their bumhole
    um, get rid of guild levelling. thats ruined the chance of new guilds etc
    um, get rid of LFR and CRZ
    um you know, good stuff like it was before but with new stuff not pandas or asian
    So, basically, turn the game into a smoldering train wreck?

Deleted
    Lets keep it like this, Blizzard will make more exp's since millions of ppl play wow = Money, Money = Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by KenjiEvans View Post
    We still need one Expansion before the Burning Legion.
    We still havn't dealt with Aszhara yet
    I don't think I could handle an xpac based on Azshara. Cant do that water zones.