Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    There should really be downvotes for retarded comments like that. Read the reasons for the change ...
    Implying i didn't have..

it's not like AP Trynd goes around raping everyone and wins all games.. i'm sure ap trynd wins under 50% of his game... he is strong in lane yes i can see that.. but so are garen and many others..
    Take him down early on and he won't be such a problem later on

They have nerfed tryndamere so much that his AD isn't viable because his kit can get counteres very easily..
    AP trynd was viable and finally the champ got played.. but no.. ofc they nerf it 3-4 days after tons of people start playing it because people don't know how to counter..
    The way they did it isn't good.. you have to get rage to be able to heal and the best way to get rage is by being ad..

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone happen to catch Xelnath's new title?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    Implying i didn't have..

it's not like AP Trynd goes around raping everyone and wins all games.. i'm sure ap trynd wins under 50% of his game... he is strong in lane yes i can see that.. but so are garen and many others..
    Take him down early on and he won't be such a problem later on

They have nerfed tryndamere so much that his AD isn't viable because his kit can get counteres very easily..
    AP trynd was viable and finally the champ got played.. but no.. ofc they nerf it 3-4 days after tons of people start playing it because people don't know how to counter..
    The way they did it isn't good.. you have to get rage to be able to heal and the best way to get rage is by being ad..
    I think they nerfed this right. It keeps the full heal at max fury, while making it manageable to play against in lane. As it is now, you cannot push an AP Trynd out of lane because he is manaless and can just heal back all your harass. Now he actually needs to build up the heal making it much more rewarding to harass Trynd, where right now it's just a waste of mana.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Anyone happen to catch Xelnath's new title?
    I perfer Morello's new title. Nerf Master Suck Town.

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Talon is great yea. But get used to dumb people bitching you should take an Ap champ mid.
    Yeah. Unfortunately way too true. Had a game where I got bitched at for going J4 mid(winning my lane and roaming), and I got yelled at for "not having an AP mid, so we don't have burst" by my feeding botlane.
    Apparently getting used to new meta/options is very hard for some people.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Just a semi-quick..semi-serious question. Is saying someone was useless during the game "verbal abuse"? I know, it sorta is..if you call them useless TO them, but to say they were after?

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, Morello has been getting on my nerves since the Shaco nerf... Shaco didn't need any touching for Deceive but oh no that's OP, longer range than flash. Seriously that's part of Shaco and it hasn't been an issue. He was fine as he was though I have no issue with two shiv. That change kind of baffled me, it really wasn't needed and the Tryndamere nerf was completely out of line. I understand they have visions for a champion etc. but sometimes that vision doesn't go the exact way it was supposed to go. There is nothing wrong with an AP Tryndamere, Riot didn't plan him to be AP but honestly what's wrong with it. Basically it's them saying whatever vision they have goes and AP Tryndamere isn't there.

Just remake him already.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Honestly, Morello has been getting on my nerves since the Shaco nerf... Shaco didn't need any touching for Deceive but oh no that's OP, longer range than flash. Seriously that's part of Shaco and it hasn't been an issue. He was fine as he was though I have no issue with two shiv. That change kind of baffled me, it really wasn't needed and the Tryndamere nerf was completely out of line. I understand they have visions for a champion etc. but sometimes that vision doesn't go the exact way it was supposed to go. There is nothing wrong with an AP Tryndamere, Riot didn't plan him to be AP but honestly what's wrong with it. Basically it's them saying whatever vision they have goes and AP Tryndamere isn't there.

Just remake him already.
    Spammable free heal that requires zero setup? Don't tell me that's not wrong. All that changed is that now you need to build up some fury to heal the harass back instead of sticking a finger up the brown cavern and fiddling it at the opponent trying to do anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I think they nerfed this right. It keeps the full heal at max fury, while making it manageable to play against in lane. As it is now, you cannot push an AP Trynd out of lane because he is manaless and can just heal back all your harass. Now he actually needs to build up the heal making it much more rewarding to harass Trynd, where right now it's just a waste of mana.

I perfer Morello's new title. Nerf Master Suck Town.

but getting fury on a ap trynd isn't something you just do.. 1.5 to 0.2 is just way too much

10+ Year Old Account

Just remake him already.
    Statikk explains it quite well. He had no counterplay. You do not beat and AP Trynd in lane because there is no reliable counter to his massive heal. Now that it relies on fury to be that same insane heal, he now has a little counterplay similar to AD Trynd, don't let him build up fury.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    What's the main point of Flash? It's an escape (ignore aggressive uses for this). So why would you take an escape that doesn't let you escape a champion. It's completely pointless, every champion's .. "things".. can be countered in a specific way. There is no way to counter a longer-than-flash-range ability. It's not fun to play against things that you can't do a single thing against which is why it was nerfed.
    Well actually you can deal with Shaco, you just have no idea how to counter him do you?

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 01:22 PM ----------

Statikk explains it quite well. He had no counterplay. You do not beat and AP Trynd in lane because there is no reliable counter to his massive heal. Now that it relies on fury to be that same insane heal, he now has a little counterplay similar to AD Trynd, don't let him build up fury.
    But 0.2? Axe, even you have to think that's a bit much.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    But 0.2? Axe, even you have to think that's a bit much.
    It's actually 0.3 now. I Still think it's fine. You still get the full heal at 100 fury, and even small amounts or fury can increase the heal by large amounts.

Here is a great point from Certainlyt on AP Trynd: "Having a manaless 7.2 sec CD >500 hp heal on a champion with a 5.4 second CD wall hop and an invulnerability ult may be fun to play as, but that unending split push threat was just about the most frustrating thing ever to play against."

10+ Year Old Account
    It's actually 0.3 now. I Still think it's fine. You still get the full heal at 100 fury, and even small amounts or fury can increase the heal by large amounts.

Here is a great point from Certainlyt on AP Trynd: "Having a manaless 7.2 sec CD >500 hp heal on a champion with a 5.4 second CD wall hop and an invulnerability ult may be fun to play as, but that unending split push threat was just about the most frustrating thing ever to play against."
    So AP Tryndamere is a split pusher?
    Hey everyone

So AP Tryndamere is a split pusher?
    yes. he can solo towers currently without any minions. he still hits hard with base damage, and once he gets ap he starts destroying towers for the same reason a super fed AP carry does(40% of AP > tower damage)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dengatron View Post
    yes. he can solo towers currently without any minions. he still hits hard with base damage, and once he gets ap he starts destroying towers for the same reason a super fed AP carry does(40% of AP > tower damage)
    He also gets free AD from his Q. The less health he has, the more AD he gets. Most also build Nashor's, so you get some nice AS there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    What's the main point of Flash? It's an escape (ignore aggressive uses for this). So why would you take an escape that doesn't let you escape a champion. It's completely pointless, every champion's .. "things".. can be countered in a specific way. There is no way to counter a longer-than-flash-range ability. It's not fun to play against things that you can't do a single thing against which is why it was nerfed.
    Id rather have Ezreals E drasticly nerfed than Shaco's Q.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I might try this out. If someone could give me ideas on how to build him etc. I'd be greatly interested... Honestly I just saw a 1.5 to 0.3 and I'm thinking, "Surely that's a bit much". And fury farming isn't necessarily the easiest thing to do.
    Hey everyone

nashors tooth and cdr boots for the 40% cdr as he doesnt need magic pen, then deathcap, zhonyas, and lichbane if you really want it. you can literally just split push top the entire game, farm, get rich, and destroy turrets on your own, then escape for free and never die.

Deleted
    Play Fizz top, W applies healing reduction, gg Tryn dead.
    Xin can do the same thing, are they nerfing Ap Xin? Nope.avi

Tbh, even if u pick fizz top, his heal is shorter cd than ur W. He WILL win, because of free trade since the dmg Sticks n Fizz and not trynd

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Xin can do the same thing, are they nerfing Ap Xin? Nope.avi
    when xin can spin away, be immune to damage, heal for 800 without hitting something, and still do respectable in team fights, they'll take a look at him. AP xin does do great healing, and can split push, but is also FAR more prone to death, and is incredibly fragile compared to ap tryndamere.