Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I'd pay 20-30k probably, not much prestige in it however, the cloud serpents (celestial aside) look too similar.

I farmed it for like 4 weeks. Got my 10 shards and sold it for 195k. 2nd Person on the server to get the 10 shards.... Havent gotten a single shard since
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    No I would not.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...Unlike the Phosphorescent Stone Drake who matched my paladin's purple crystal geddup to a T and I was thrilled to have, I just don't ...like the look of this mount. I'm far more eager to get the sparkle cloud serpent or the one from the Sha drop.

I really could care less about Alani and I'm not sitting in the vale smacking monsters for weeks just to get it.
    OR paying. Especially paying, I could do much better things with that gold.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypro View Post
    I farmed it for like 4 weeks. Got my 10 shards and sold it for 195k. 2nd Person on the server to get the 10 shards.... Havent gotten a single shard since
    195k just for some lightning? Wow.

If you farm the 10 shards can you only sell it to 1 person ? Or can you bind alani again and again ?

I'd pay 15k for thunder pew pew

Quote Originally Posted by 08nolanni View Post
    If you farm the 10 shards can you only sell it to 1 person ? Or can you bind alani again and again ?

I'd pay 15k for thunder pew pew
    One time use only. Use it and you'll have to farm another 10 shards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got the Crimson last night after leading 6 Heroic Dungeon runs last night.

Feel great! I then compared my crimson to the ruby and too my horror they are the nearly the exact same. LOL why did blizzard even bother?

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    Finally got the Crimson last night after leading 6 Heroic Dungeon runs last night.

Feel great! I then compared my crimson to the ruby and too my horror they are the nearly the exact same. LOL why did blizzard even bother?
    It's got thunder. Thuuunder, duuuude!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ninepointseven View Post
    besides, if u are a collector you would want every model obtainable. wouldnt pay for it though. farmed it as 1st on my server.

Quote Originally Posted by abandonctrl View Post
    meh its not worth it. I was able to farm up 4 shards in a few hours last night. Based on that I dont think 40-60k is worth 5 days of work.
    You must be lucky then, I've been farming few hours per day for the past week and no shards at all.

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 01:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ninepointseven View Post
    That's why I like it.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    No. I farmed the 10 crystals myself, with my own hard work and lots of time spend. it's more fun and feels like an accomplishment doing it by yourself :P

Deleted
    No. But I hated the grind, it took me two weeks of farming, 4-6 hours per day.

As a mount collector, even though I have 5 shards, if i got a decent deal on alani, I would definitely pay up versus farming my last 5 shards.

Alani is one of the ugliest mounts i have seen, so no...

I would pay 50-75k no more though.

I don't think so. I have 2 or 3 Skyshards atm and at Exalted with Golden Lotus, but if I want the mount I would rather farm it than buy it.

I paid 55K for my Alani, the guy was asking 115k originally, then 75K so I think I got a decent deal.

I paid 45k for Alani after about 2 weeks of looking (most ppl wanted 200-500k for it). I have 3 90s, all geared with multi exalted factions on all of them and have zero shards. I had bad luck, on that many toons, I just bought it. 45k is extremely cheap for any air mount anyways if you considers TCG ones in the AH.

Deleted
    Can't believe what I'm reading to be honest... I've hit exalted with the Golden Lotus on 2 characters with dailies, haven't seen a single one...