Thread: PVP S13 weapons

Deleted

PVP S13 weapons

hey guys

ive had a discusion whit some mates they think the S13 pvp weps will be able to be buyed by honor in patch 5.2

but out of my exp i cant remember the time they closed a season and u be able to buy pvp weps for honor

is there any one that can confirm this or tell me exactly how it works ?

thanks alot guys

10+ Year Old Account
    470 ilvl same as malev this season

weapons can be bought for honor. but you need to earn xx amount of honor that season. (probebly the same amount of cp you need now).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    470 ilvl same as malev this season
    mm yeah i know ???

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 10:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    weapons can be bought for honor. but you need to earn xx amount of honor that season. (probebly the same amount of cp you need now).
    well when season 10 ended we couldnt buy season 10 weps for honor for a few months im just wondering if this is gona be the same for S13 cos i can find the weapons in the PTRdata base

Basically, next season, you'll be able to buy this season's T1 with honor. It should be added in 5.2, within the first 2 weeks would be my guess.

Deleted
    oke i guess its just a to see base than

Anyone know the ilvl of the honor weapons come 5.2? Wondering if it's worth still trying to cap conq on my baby lock to get the current 470 weapons before 5.2 goes live.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by twab View Post
    Anyone know the ilvl of the honor weapons come 5.2? Wondering if it's worth still trying to cap conq on my baby lock to get the current 470 weapons before 5.2 goes live.

well i do know this much that if they releasing the weps for honor its gona be less stats than the current one i would sugest to get the weps now before the patch

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/91660

Your best choice would be to get the weapon now and get it to 2/2, but as the season ends in 2 weeks it might be too late for you.

Nah, capping this week and next will get me enough to get the MH/OH and upgrade. Thanks for the help.

Honestly wouldn't bother upgrading the offhand. Unless you're the OCD type.