Deleted

How to unlock ToES?

Easy question!

How do you unlock ToES Normal without killing Empress? I've seen a lot of Guilds progress in ToES with very little progress in HoF. I'm leading a new Guild and we really do not have time to gear up for Garalon before 5.2 hits.

Is it as simple as inviting somebody with an Empress kill, stepping inside and then they can leave the group? And they shouldn't be saved by doing that, right? So in theory could I just pay somebody to step inside and let us in?

Thank you very much for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimim View Post
    Is it as simple as inviting somebody with an Empress kill, stepping inside and then they can leave the group? And they shouldn't be saved by doing that, right? So in theory could I just pay somebody to step inside and let us in?
    This or one of your raiders could pay for an Empress kill on an alt and use the alt to get into ToES every week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    This or one of your raiders could pay for an Empress kill on an alt and use the alt to get into ToES every week.
    Thank you very much for your time!

I don't think it's worth paying for an Empress kill since 5.2 is inc. Whether Blizzards wants players to continue farming old content for gear or not it's just never going to happen ;3

I believe, but am not sure, that you have to have that person in the group when you wipe, or something like that. I've heard it before but never had to try this method myself.

And just a word of caution, 5.2 Normal might be tuned above what you have if you haven't killed Empress or anything in ToES. You could easily hit a brickwall early on in ToT and would either have to test your luck in LFR or go back and run T14. Not saying it will happen, but it is the feeling I've gotten from Blizzard's stance on not invalidating old content with the new tier.