Thread: Post Your UI

10+ Year Old Account
    UI I built back in wrath, haven't felt the need to change it since.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-02-21 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Got some ideas/addons I can use, gonna start working on it today/tomorrow see what i can come up with

Anyone know a Minimap that I can increase the size of the shown area?

Edit: Using Stuf unitframes, anyone know how to make the full name of the target show, cant seem to figure it out atm
    Edit2:Anyone know how to remove that red border around debuff?

For the name if you go into the Name area and change its "Width" it makes it show more letters. For the red borders if you go into "Global" and scroll down abit you can see all the debuff colours, and you can change there border colour.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Since I made a GW2 UI myself.. and used the font, it's called: Cronos Pro
    Thanks, I had been using Doris PP because it looked similar, Do you have any screen shots of your GW ui?

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 02:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    For the name if you go into the Name area and change its "Width" it makes it show more letters. For the red borders if you go into "Global" and scroll down abit you can see all the debuff colours, and you can change there border colour.
    Awesome thanks, it was late last night when I was working on this must have overlooked it.

Is there a way to remove the shadow, in the pic I posted, the red line is now a black shadow after changing the colour, I just want a flat icon

As I'm fairly rubbish at UI's I could use some help with some key parts, for example;

Is it possible for me to make buff and debuff icons the same shape as they are in the GW2 Interface.
    How do I make a weak aura showing my health as text that changes as I gain/lose health?
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-02-21 at 02:54 PM.

managed pixelperfection with multisampling - based on FreeUI

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-02-21 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by muffz View Post

Might want to use Opie (http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/opie) to get rid of those stray buttons
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-02-21 at 07:55 PM.

Thanks, I had been using Doris PP because it looked similar, Do you have any screen shots of your GW ui?
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2051073/WoWS...212_111202.jpg ... I don't have a current screenshot since I made no new after changing it. And now I can't do another one since I made a new UI.
    oh, honey.

Party/Target Frame

Still trying to get other stuff to work..will post more as I get stuff done

Anyone got a decent easy to configure buff/debuff addon?
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-02-21 at 08:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it a feature in FreeUI to display leader / loot type / role (below chatframe), or is it something else?
    - be3f

Using raven to do my buffs/debuffs etc. Anyone care to explain how I can blacklist the "major" buffs - MoTW/Stam/Might etc.
    So many options and dropdowns in the options panel of raven I'm completely out of my depth

Using raven to do my buffs/debuffs etc. Anyone care to explain how I can blacklist the "major" buffs - MoTW/Stam/Might etc.
    So many options and dropdowns in the options panel of raven I'm completely out of my depth
    Filter out any buff above 3min. in the timer section.

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Filter out any buff above 3min. in the timer section.
    Thanks.

Any ideas how to make the target buffs/debuffs have separate frames?

Action Bars / Health Orb / Short Term Buffs

Full UI - Still a WIP
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-02-22 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Thumbnails people!

Deleted
    Preview of the upcoming oUF_Diablo changes:

The ingame config panel is what I'm working atm. It will handle the orb animation/color handling.

@Drayarr
    What do you mean with target debuffs separate frames? What do you want to separate? If you want to highlight some use a buff/debuff filter addon.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-02-22 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    <snip>

@Drayarrg
    What do you mean with target debuffs separate frames? What do you want to separate? If you want to highlight some use a buff/debuff filter addon.
    Raven puts target buffs and debuffs in the same frame and as i suck with addons i cant seem to separate them

Create two seperate bar groups.

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Create two seperate bar groups.
    Like I was saying, I suck with addons, Took me about an hr to work out how to change basic stuff on raven

Hey Muffz, your version of FreeUI is awesome!

I tried adding those shadow borders myself to the compilation at one point. I failed, however.

Would you be kind enough to upload that UI for me? I would really love to give a try editing it abit towards my needs. If not, would you care to explain your approach on achieving these shadow borders?

Quote Originally Posted by be3f View Post
    Is it a feature in FreeUI to display leader / loot type / role (below chatframe), or is it something else?
    It is not. Leader and Masterlooter are shown in the raidframes in FreeUI but it my opinion it isnt important enough to get this position so I seperated it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aszeon View Post
    Hey Muffz, your version of FreeUI is awesome!

I tried adding those shadow borders myself to the compilation at one point. I failed, however.

Would you be kind enough to upload that UI for me? I would really love to give a try editing it abit towards my needs. If not, would you care to explain your approach on achieving these shadow borders?
    I can not upload it at this time. I need Haleth's permission first. Nevertheless you can add

Code:
    local CreateBackdrop = function(parent, backdropalpha, left, top, right, bottom)
    	local a = CreateFrame("Frame", nil, parent)
    	a.backdropAlpha = backdropAlpha or 0
    	a.size = 3
    	a.left = left or 0
    	a.right = right or 0
    	a.top = top or 0
    	a.bottom = bottom or 0
    	a:SetBackdrop({
    		bgFile = C.media.backdrop,
    		edgeFile = C.media.glow,
    		edgeSize = a.size,
    		insets = {
    			left = a.size,
    			right = a.size,
    			top = a.size,
    			bottom = a.size
    		}
    	})
    	a:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", parent, -a.size - a.left, a.size + a.top)
    	a:SetPoint("BOTTOMRIGHT", parent, a.size + a.right, -a.size - a.bottom)
    	a:SetBackdropBorderColor(0, 0, 0)
    	a:SetBackdropColor(0, 0, 0, a.backdropAlpha)
    end
    in the api.lua and call this function instead of F.CreateBD/BG/ect.(...).

For example

Code:
    F.CreateBackdrop(Minimap)

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    now I can't do another one since I made a new UI.
    Well do show!

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Well do show!
    This have to wait after 5.2 and my new internet connection, since I'm moving in a week.
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    Preview of the upcoming oUF_Diablo changes:

The ingame config panel is what I'm working atm. It will handle the orb animation/color handling.

@Drayarr
    Awesome work as always. I was thinking about an in-game config panel, how does that impact on memory usage?
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.