Page 46 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    How about a new race! >_>;;
    Oh you can have that...for even more of your money.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Oh you can have that...for even more of your money.
    And you better buy it or else we won't make new ones!!!
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    And you better buy it or else we won't make new ones!!!
    /vader

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly if they would just put any content they are charging for on the Cartel Market, increase the stipend for players, increase the credit cap, then put out content...this game would be fairly decent.
    BAD WOLF

Honestly if they would just put any content they are charging for on the Cartel Market, increase the stipend for players, increase the credit cap, then put out content...this game would be fairly decent.
    yeah. The credit cap has to be able to hold enough credits that subscribers can feel that the higher end purchases can be traded for the right amount of credits.

Either that or get rid of the middle man crap and put in a CM vendor who sells shit for credits.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol lololololol sigh

In a moment of weakness, I tried to resubscribe to play around with some of the personal stories I missed Sith-side. It wouldn't even let me.
    "An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later."

Tried both a debit and credit card. Oh well, guess I'll find something else to do.

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    lol lololololol sigh

In a moment of weakness, I tried to resubscribe to play around with some of the personal stories I missed Sith-side. It wouldn't even let me.
    "An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later."

Tried both a debit and credit card. Oh well, guess I'll find something else to do.
    Why would you give them money for leveling content? I don't even.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather not play the game as less than a peasant.

Because the constant barrage of reminders about how you're a horrible person for playing for free and how much you're missing out by not subscribing eventually breaks down even the strongest of wills?

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    Because the constant barrage of reminders about how you're a horrible person for playing for free and how much you're missing out by not subscribing eventually breaks down even the strongest of wills?
    :P

The trick is do enjoy spiting those "SUBSCRIBERS RECEIVE RESTED EXP. WHY U NO SUBSCRIBE?" that pop up every time you zone in anywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is awful in this game. Never seen such in your face notices. I would say that this game doesn't have that many restrictions anymore, except that by playing as even preferred I am proven wrong just by how many times I have to look at a notification or UI element that remind me I need to be giving them sub money.
    Last edited by Kelimbror; 2013-02-22 at 05:36 PM.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    this is a good time to subscribe though. 2.0 is on the PTS and you'll have the chance to try the new content and help with bug reports

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kalamitis View Post
    this is a good time to subscribe though. 2.0 is on the PTS and you'll have the chance to try the new content and help with bug reports
    If only they'd let me. A bit too late now, my moment of weakness came and went. I'll keep an eye on this game but I have to really wonder how much they care at his point.

It is awful in this game. Never seen such in your face notices.
    Play EQ2 for free a bit. While they don't constantly remind you like SWTOR does, they do have a wonderful popup that comes up from time to time to remind you that you should be subscribing. At least they did the last time I was playing it (haven't played in some months now). So at least there's that : )

10+ Year Old Account
    Play EQ2 for free a bit.
    No thank you. Don't know why people like any Everquest so much. I never played it and will probably never play it. Same with Runescape. I'll pass.

I mean LotRO lets you know very specifically what is restricted, but it's just built into everything so much better and I guess it's the entire culture of how all the restrictions work in regards to unlocking them that makes it a better environment. People often don't realize that even though you have to first buy their currency, the game is very heavily B2P. You buy the expansions and get tons of content, unlocks, etc. If you want everything piece meal you can do that too.

And that all important fact that once you buy something it is yours indefinitely, instead of renting the unlock for a week. Sorry to go midly OT, I'm realizing I'm still heavily opposed to the F2P model SWTOR is using...like...vehemently opposed.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    How about a new race! >_>;;
    I'm fairly certain that when they enable the CM on the PTS Cathar will be there...

Deleted
    I have the upmost respect for players who can stomach such 'aggro'. I'd be so pissed off I'd unistall after the first reminder. Just the idea of being blatantly 'looked down upon' by EA...no, thank you. If I didn't have enough fun to justify my subs I'd remove TOR from my life completely. I'll never be a F2P'er in this game.

Yea i agree good idea keep up the good work

Infracted: Minor Spam.
    Last edited by Forsedar; 2013-02-24 at 06:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tillian101 View Post
    Yea i agree good idea keep up the good work
    Trying to build up your post count with nonsense spam?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    Trying to build up your post count with nonsense spam?
    Yeah...just report it.
    BAD WOLF