Deleted
    Wow, over 5,000 people already registered for the event starting in 7 mins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Wow, over 5,000 people already registered for the event starting in 7 mins.
    I predict the winner that is named "Disconnected From Server" better know as error 37 in another game.

Deleted
    Heh, I already died ^^
    Was going frost-nova templar, got permafrozen in the submerged passage and died (also didn't practise at all, but thought it might be fun to join in and see how far I get...not very far apparently )

Woke up late. Missed race.

I counted over 8500 participants.
    Only 4250 players were able to achieve L2, meaning half of the participants DIED (or quit) before reaching Level 2.
    2305 made it to L11 (3 pts) (<- I was in here)
    914 made it to L13 (4 pts)
    216 made it to L15 (5 pts)
    39 made it to L17 (6 pts)
    5 made it to L19 (7 pts)
    2 made it to L20. In an hour.

So, between a quarter and a third of the participants made it far enough to earn a few points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Woke up late. Missed race.
    Woke up on time, went to work, missed race:/

Deleted
    I failed, got greedy and died at level 9 but was only 32 minutes in, so if I'd survived I think I was on track for 13-14.

Ended up at lvl 12, almost 13, witch is really shitty for this type of event though, really bad aoe capabilities in the really early game. Will probably take some time to practice the early game though as I like the concept.

10+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't get anything to drop for me until lvl 11 =| I used small life flasks for brutus on my 2h duelist. Was 1-2 bar from 13.
    GemStoneIII (Mud) (ongoing) > SubSpace/Continuum > EQ1-Kunark-PoP > aRO > FFXI > WoW > Rift > WoW > FFXIV > SWToR > Tera > GW2 > Wushu > ESO > W* > EQ1p99 > WoW > ???
    FFXIVARR Profile
    D3 Profile

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I overkilled my sleep schedule so I missed it =(

Race #2 about to start, time to lose big time again. :P

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My death was embarrassing

*cries in a corner*

I should prepare next time

Hehe, don't feel bad I managed to get my self killed later on as well, had horrible luck with loot and probably the worst cave I ever seen before ledge though so was already trailing 1,5-2 levels behind the top witches. =(

Hoping for some better luck next time around...

Got to level 14 at the end. Not too bad.

Played a ground slam Templar.

Got to 12.5...again. :/ Did a different build this time, didn't really improve my performance as much as I had hoped. Nonetheless, I had fun and that's all the matters in the end.

Deleted
    Didn't join this race as it was at a horrible time for me, but did some practise runs. I think my biggest problem is the mud-flats when I'm being careless.
    Picking up those idols while there's 8+ blue rhoa's around you is a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad idea.

Deleted
    If anyone wants another for todays 3 hour party race (starts in 4 hours), let me know. I'm planning on playing ranger.

The game hates me atm...Every single area has frost or elemental resist, ontop of rare monster with that and regen and shield and high damage, then just to top it off a high speed flicker strike lightning rare monster in the sewers, can't summon a totem as it gets stomped quick, cant run away as it can easily keep up and slowing hardly works because of the flicker strike...i love this game :P

Fudge, I think I broke my character.

I'm currently http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-s...IehmBWBGFSn8s=

And I'm getting insta-gibbed a lot, it's so bad I'm stuck and can't really progress, kinda feels like D3 Inferno on launch.

Worth noting my summoner witch is lvl 75 and I farm maps in shitty IQ/IR gear, is it really that impossible to make a melee character? Or do I just need awesome gear?
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Are there any guidelines for the races to at least reach the minimum level requirements to earn some points?