Deleted
    Kissing Jessica Stein

I actually thought the movie was going to be really boring for some reason but I enjoyed it a lot and I wasn't expecting for the movie to have that much comedy.

Either way, it was a really good watch, loved the ending.

7.5/10

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    and not whatever random abstract whatever makes Milla Jovovich look hotter. :-/
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Dude, don't say it like it's a bad thing!
    It's not. A lot of people enjoy that sort of thing. But they can take that, and gtfo my Resident Evil. It's bad enough the games have been going to hell lately, but because of the movies, a lot of the audience will never even know what the original material was supposed to be about anyways.

(PS, Revelations as a ResEv game was solid, a true ResEv and worth checking out).
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragon Age: Dawn of the Seeker
    6/10

Not bad. Alot better than I expected it to be. The graphics grew on me during the watching. Acting was a little flat and the animation itself was a bit numb at times, but over all a pretty good watch.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Dark Skies, which just opened today (Friday) in the US.

6/10, I was dragged to it by my brother. When I was younger, I was never afraid of monsters, robbers, or ghosts. But aliens....

Aliens, man...

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Sorry figure I should list the last few.
    Skyfall 8/10
    Warm Bodies not bad for a romantic comedy 7/10
    Die Hard: Good day to Die Hard 6/10 was not the same quality of the rest of the series

10+ Year Old Account
    Red Dawn - 2013 - 1/10

Probably the worst movie iv ever seen. No character or story development at all, I got the impression that the director assumed everyone saw the original film. I don't even remember any of the characters names because they rarely mentioned each other by name. There was no good action in it and the little bits that were in it were freaking' ridiculous such as kids being able to win gun fights with well trained North Korean soldiers who have most likely been soldiers there entire lives.

Also the thing that bugs me is that it was originally supposed to be China invading, not North Korea because seriously how does that country even get its troops out of its shit little country without Japan, South Korea, Australia and most of South East Asia moving on up to counter them. Also the only parts where there were American military fighting back was when those 3 marines came along, which was total bullshit they wouldn't send marines in to do that, they'ed send in Army Rangers or Paratroopers.

Another thing that bugs me was how the Russians were involved. They wouldn't fucking do that, its not the USSR anyway, they're a normal country now... America needs to get over there fear of them once and for all.

TL;DR

- Mass fearmongering propaganda
    - Totally shit house story
    - Bad acting (Josh Peck did not suite his role at all)
    - FFS how does North Korea invade anyone especially America thats total bullshit!! The USA has heaps of anti EMP hardware...

I just watched Dark Planet on Netflix. Probably the worst sci-fi movie Ive ever seen.

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 11:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by echo808 View Post
    at the movies:
    Identity Thief: 8/10. Funny movie we enjoyed.

at home:
    Finding Nemo: 10/10. Still an awesome movie even though i've watch it a lot of times.
    haha nemo. those seagulls remind me of the wow playerbase and the entitlement they think they have...."MINE MINE MINE MINE!"...lol

It's not. A lot of people enjoy that sort of thing. But they can take that, and gtfo my Resident Evil. It's bad enough the games have been going to hell lately, but because of the movies, a lot of the audience will never even know what the original material was supposed to be about anyways.

(PS, Revelations as a ResEv game was solid, a true ResEv and worth checking out).
    In all honesty I stopped playing after Resident Evil 3.

All of the movies were garbage IMO, but I didn't really expected them to be good so...

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    shame 8.5/10

i like michael faasbender. lots of sex
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Paranormal Activity 4

5/10

This Paranormal Activity was just bad, the worst of the 4. The demon just became silly, and none of the characters were likeable at all. I was cheering for the demon to kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    In all honesty I stopped playing after Resident Evil 3.

All of the movies were garbage IMO, but I didn't really expected them to be good so...
    Check out Resident Evil: Degeneration, and Resident Evil: Damnation.

Both are completely CGI and done by Capcom, so they actually have the characters, the voice actors, the plot, the setting, the everything. They have nothing to do with the Live Action movies, and everything to do with actual Resident Evil.

Solid recommendation.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted
    Hansel And Gretel (or whatever it is).

6/10

Meh, jjust a semi popcorn flick really. You can see the plot coming before the movie starts, after half a minute in the movie you just know how the acting is going to be, beyond predictable. Characters have nothing original in them.

One of those movies you just watch and forget 2 days later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bullet to the Head

8/10

on the same day

Gangster Squad

9/10
    Howay the lads!

Deleted
    Stand Up Guys 5/10

Tekken: Blood Vengeance
    2/10

First time I watched this one not expecting much, just for shits and giggles. And it was definitely more shits then giggles.

Seriously, how can you screw a Tekken movie that much? Two things were great: the animation and the final confrontation of Mishimas, before it turned out to be Transformers. And the rest... Why would you ever make Alisa, or even Xiaoyu, a main character? Why would you make both so bland and obnoxious? Why would you add a boring emo jackass to the storyline, when there are so many interesting characters in Tekken franchise? Why most of the movie consists of two teenage girls talking about a boy? What the fuck was up with this last fight sequence?

I mean, a movie so terrible it's definitely worth watching. As a tutorial of "How to take a truck of dollars driven by a great CGI artist and turn it into utter shit".

Aha, and the only point above 1/10 I gave is from the "Ultimate brofist" attack near the end of the movie. If this film was kept in such a riddiculous, yet epic manner, it would easily get 10/10 as a perfect Tekken movie.

Check out Resident Evil: Degeneration, and Resident Evil: Damnation.

Both are completely CGI and done by Capcom, so they actually have the characters, the voice actors, the plot, the setting, the everything. They have nothing to do with the Live Action movies, and everything to do with actual Resident Evil.

Solid recommendation.
    Had to stop watching the first one. So much bad dialogue, and the cop characters were so flat, especially the male one.

Deleted
    No Country for Old Men - 9/10

Not watched this movie since it was released in 07 and id forgot how good it was. Great film with Javier Bardem playing arguably one of the greatest bad guys in the last 20 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kung Fu Panda 2: 10/10 I seriously love those 2 movies
    Django Unchained: 10/10 Best film I've seen for a long time.

pitch perfect, 9/10 <3

Deleted
    Gattaca.

4th time I watched it.

An absolutely masterpiece, 10/10. Definitely one of my favorite movies ever.