Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Did anybody watch Ben-to here?
    Season 2 when?

Deleted
    It's pretty good actually you should give it a go :p
    Oh, I meant everything I said in the good way. I like(d) both the AKB48 commercial and World of Tanks AnimeEdition as I expected nothing but good, light entertainment out of them and you simply made me want to watch Ben-to with the same mindset. :D

It's actually hard to make me hate an anime, my range of tolerance is apparently huge compared to most.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-02-22 at 01:55 AM.

I didn't even know there was going to be a season 2. Would be pretty good though
    There's not. Not that's been announced or anything. ;_;
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Oh, I meant everything I said in the good way. I like(d) both the AKB48 commercial and World of Tanks AnimeEdition as I expected nothing but good, light entertainment out of them and you simply made me want to watch Ben-to with the same mindset.
    Fight club for convenient store food. It's incredibly entertaining.

Deleted
    Vividred: Eh. I always say that a completely ridiculous premise is fine - it often works to the series' advantage, providing great entertainment. However, when logic fails within an already set-up world it makes me cringe. I [i]know[/i] I should not be thinking when watching this, but it just burns my mind at times. So, a 15 year old girl attends a demanding school, works part-time to support her household(apparently as the only real provider) AND fights evil alien monsters threatening the world on the orders of military. In effect she is mentally and physically exhausted, lacking sleep and any leisure time. This [i]somehow[/i] makes her grades rapidly decline. Now, out of all possible solutions, the one the military chooses: make her work harder! In a world with free and limitless energy the economy of the country providing that energy to the entire globe, having a complete monopoly on it, is apparently so weak its' military can not afford to provide a hefty salary and every luxury necessary to allow their only hope to remain in top-notch condition and remain as stress-free as possible.

I like to think up scenarios for anime I watch, and the one that came to my mind here was the Viivdteam getting slaughtered in next battle due to the lead's terrible condition, world descending into apocalyptic decline as a result of world-wide energy crisis on the scale never encountered before, and that bitch of an officer curled up in a corner of a dark room, tattered and deranged, repeating one sentence in a hoarse voice for hours and hours till she passes out: "If I only took proper care of them... If I only took proper care of them... If I only took proper care of them..."
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-02-22 at 02:23 AM.

Psycho-pass is suffering

So is Misa the main big bad instead of the white haired guy in R;N? Seems like it's being built up to some extent of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    I'd like to get back into anime but I'm currently not in the mood for a TV-serie. Could someone recommend me some movies? Preferably something with some action/adventure, but that doesn't need to be the main plot.

I've already seen all Ghibli movies, so something similar to those, if there even is such a thing!
    Paprika. Only 90 minutes in length but you'll be captivated the entire time. Never a dull moment in that movie. Quite the opposite (in a scary way).

You made me look the series up. Now, I thought AKB0048 had stupid premise. I thought Girls und Panzer world was completely ridiculous. You sir, however, made me look at those from a whole new perspective.
    Normally the most rediculous series end up being the most fun to watch. I have a blast watching AKB0048 and Girls und Panzer was fun. Stuff like Love Live! and Vividred Operation always put a smile on my face for how ridiculous they are, but how fun it is to watch.

Oh, I meant everything I said in the good way. I like(d) both the AKB48 commercial and World of Tanks AnimeEdition as I expected nothing but good, light entertainment out of them and you simply made me want to watch Ben-to with the same mindset.
    I'll watch pretty much anything too. Only the stuff actually made just for children or the endless shounens I veer off from.

Vividred: Now, out of all possible solutions, the one the military chooses: make her work harder! In a world with free and limitless energy the economy of the country providing that energy to the entire globe, having a complete monopoly on it, is apparently so weak its' military can not afford to provide a hefty salary and every luxury necessary to allow their only hope to remain in top-notch condition and remain as stress-free as possible.
    It'll probably have a bad effect at first, but what hard work brings is a stronger you in the end. It's the culture of Japan that the harder you work the stronger you get. If you feint from exhaustion the first time, second time, or even third time, you'll soon be strong enough to work even harder later which makes you a more important and better person. It's those hardships that strengthen a character.

The military could have changed her grades, but what would that bring? It would just make her feel like she didn't need to do anything and have others take care of her, making her weaker and not the person who would be fighting the Alones.

I've always hated CG in anime... until now. The Code Geass Akito OVA proves that you can make CG fighting scenes look fantastic if you have the budget for it. Can't wait for more!

Kotoura-san good episode i liked mori's food and what would u think if u wake up between 2 girls with one even being naked? ;D
    Psycho-pass totally liked the Ko is going rogue cant wait whats happening next
    zetsuen going to be really interesting how everything ends what are the trees who is the mage of exodus what rly happend to aika ;D
    vivid i actually think that this anime will get a 2nd season with rei and momo joining them as black and pink ;< cant see how they are going to finish the story in 5 ep's ^^
    robotis notes what was that suit misa was wearing at the end? and why did her boss actually attack her i am totally confused lol

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    what was that suit misa was wearing at the end?
    She was wearing it to pilot the spider exoskeleton thing.

are u sure about that ? cause she did run faster too with it didnt just seem to be a simple interface for the spider
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2013-02-22 at 10:51 AM.

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    It'll probably have a bad effect at first, but what hard work brings is a stronger you in the end. It's the culture of Japan that the harder you work the stronger you get. If you feint from exhaustion the first time, second time, or even third time, you'll soon be strong enough to work even harder later which makes you a more important and better person. It's those hardships that strengthen a character.

The military could have changed her grades, but what would that bring? It would just make her feel like she didn't need to do anything and have others take care of her, making her weaker and not the person who would be fighting the Alones.
    I would not ask for the military altering the said grades - in fact I find it preposterous that it was the first idea the female officer came up with other than "pressure her more". I don't see, however, why the only compensation for risking her life on a daily basis she gets is a pat on the head and a "yoshi yoshi". The "faint from exhaustion the first time, work harder later" mentality would make more sense if not for the fact her fainting could spell doom for entire world.

Deleted
    Read To love-ru darkness all over again. I stopped at the 24th one, and re-read it for like 5 times.

I can't get enough of Nemesis, she is really amazing, although she kind of exaggerated a little when she teased Momo. Anyway Momo got really mad, she was adorable. I really want to see more of her in the next chapter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    Read To love-ru darkness all over again. I stopped at the 24th one, and re-read it for like 5 times.

I can't get enough of Nemesis, she is really amazing, although she kind of exaggerated a little when she teased Momo. Anyway Momo got really mad, she was adorable. I really want to see more of her in the next chapter.
    Hah, I just want to see the completed harem - in the finished series' epilogue, maybe? I mean, harem or not, it will be one hell of a fighting force... 3 living weapons(Face it, he's gonna get them too. That's how To Love-Ru rolls.), each of them worth an army on their own, along with a set of alien princesses - again, each capable of mass destruction. This is going to be the cutest death squad in the history of anime. Oo

Deleted
    what up with psycho pass why episode so badly animated and slow

Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    what up with psycho pass why episode so badly animated and slow
    quality-pass

Deleted

Couldn't wait for this one. :O

10+ Year Old Account
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/NsTUr9q.png[img]

Couldn't wait for this one. :O
    You actually doing that made me laugh way too hard.

Sasami-san - Nice to know we will be seeing Tsurugi again and she isn't gone for good. Tama is crazy though when she wants to be, she was completely badass facing Sasami's mom.

Haganai - Yozora after finding out the clothes she was wearing weren't boys clothes was adorable. It was even more adorable seeing Maria give Kobato a matching key. They are such good friends. D:

Robotics;Notes - I'm happy at least a few people were interested in the GunPro-2. I'm surprised how much of a taboo Gunvarrel has become though just because of some controversy around the creators. It seems like Aki's sister might have something up that goes against both her employer and everyone else. I wonder if she's the one that is causing everything to happen, or maybe she is going against ExoSkeleton to stop whatever is happening that they are causing. Only four episodes left of the show, so things really have to start picking up fast.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    You actually doing that made me laugh way too hard.
    Shush. Mondaijitachi is awesome. :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    quality-pass
    Also very noticeable during the conversation between Masaoka and Kougami... (frames missing, lower quality drawings for long duration, inconsistency between frames i.e Kougami's shirt) Still liked the content of the episode though.

Creepy caster-cat avatar btw
    Last edited by mmoc4d2020beea; 2013-02-22 at 07:24 PM.