Thread: Hunter MM 5.2

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Hunter MM 5.2

I love the new hunter MM buffs but i still question our survivability compared to BM. Should they give us an ability that removes movement imparing effects?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    All hunters already have Master's call, and can talent Posthaste. On the average, you can remove movement-imparing effects every 16 seconds, not counting trinket. If you're BM, you can you can remove movement-imparing effects every 13.5 seconds if you use BW for it.
    Just how much more do you want?
    Old Gods made me do it.

Deleted
    i can see MM being very good next patch with them current buffs.

Are those PvE gear bonuses or are those straight up ability buffs? Pretty vague saying "Chimera damage +50%" on a "PTR Class and set bonus issues" title...

Can't believe they finally figured out MM needs more damage like I've been saying since MOP hit.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

BM is still the best until you get new 4 set and meta gem for single target. Just plug the numbers in FD. All these changes did was bring all 3 specs within 1% of each other, which is EXACTLY what we needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    BM is still the best until you get new 4 set and meta gem for single target. Just plug the numbers in FD. All these changes did was bring all 3 specs within 1% of each other, which is EXACTLY what we needed.
    I'd say until you drop the old 4 set tbh. BM is simming 1k above SV and the t14 4 piece is giving BM 2.7k dps while the 4 piece is only giving SV 900 dps. You drop the 4 piece and BM is behind SV just by looking at the sims.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    I'd say until you drop the old 4 set tbh. BM is simming 1k above SV and the t14 4 piece is giving BM 2.7k dps while the 4 piece is only giving SV 900 dps. You drop the 4 piece and BM is behind SV just by looking at the sims.
    the sims also show SV scaling less then BM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    the sims also show SV scaling less then BM.
    The sims showing SV scaling slightly less are for 5.1. The buffs in 5.2 slightly offset that though. We'll have to see though. My money is on SV though.

The sims showing SV scaling slightly less are for 5.1. The buffs in 5.2 slightly offset that though. We'll have to see though. My money is on SV though.
    i'm hoping they are close enough to equal that we can play what we want, even for progression.

Deleted
    Did you change the reforges when you simmed MM?

Deleted
    With my gear MM pulls above BM even with the 4-set and reforging mastery > haste.

Quote Originally Posted by spiattalo View Post
    With my gear MM pulls above BM even with the 4-set and reforging mastery > haste.
    That's odd, could you provide a femaledwarf link please? I'd like to see this.

Deleted
    That's odd, could you provide a femaledwarf link please? I'd like to see this.
    You know what's also odd? I just tried FD with your gear and I got MM doing 2.5k dps more than BM.

This is the setting I use: http://www.femaledwarf.com/?setting_id=7905

As I posted on other threads, reforging to various haste plateaus always give me less dps than reforging into mastery after crit. It's weird.

Quote Originally Posted by spiattalo View Post
    You know what's also odd? I just tried FD with your gear and I got MM doing 2.5k dps more than BM.

This is the setting I use: http://www.femaledwarf.com/?setting_id=7905

As I posted on other threads, reforging to various haste plateaus always give me less dps than reforging into mastery after crit. It's weird.
    In femalewarf mm is simming 189.37 dps under BM with PTR changes enabled for me. Not sure what I'm doing differently.

Deleted
    In femalewarf mm is simming 189.37 dps under BM with PTR changes enabled for me. Not sure what I'm doing differently.
    Tried again with your char (instead of human with your gear), BM is still 1k+ dps behind.

My settings are: 8 min fight, 98 ms latency, 1.4 Aimed to suppress Arcane. Rest is default.

Potential for 7% healing (7.7% with Animal bond) every 9s with the buff to healing on chimera and with the glyph. Not too shabby, I think MM's survivability should be just fine. Though that would limit your glyph choices, and the Chimera glyph isn't terribly powerful, but it is an option. Could be useful on WotE heroic type constant ticking low damage fights coupled with Spirit Bond (which spirit bond is obv. already good for).

Glad to see marks getting some love.

Any info or new comparation after latest change regarding MM vs SV dps since looking by these changes BM will be behind those 2 again....

10+ Year Old Account
    Update: Hunter
    - Chimera Shot damage +25% (was +50%).
    - Black Arrow and Explosive Shot damage +10% (was +15%).

Quote Originally Posted by asphyx5 View Post
    Update: Hunter
    - Chimera Shot damage +25% (was +50%).
    - Black Arrow and Explosive Shot damage +10% (was +15%).
    I sure hope this is just some cruel sick joke that you are playing on us.

I sure hope this is just some cruel sick joke that you are playing on us.
    is not a joke tehstool xD http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...sues-part-iii/