Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been trying for this mount multiple times per day since it was released. Never seen it. I've only seen a couple in use on my server and I play on one of (if not the) most crowded servers. Even with CRZ, I haven't seen one flying around this year since the holiday began. All that being said, I like LOW drop-rates. It makes it more grail-y.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dibbletiki View Post
    Also it's nice to have a mount that helps me stand out :P
    Honestly, I'm glad that people with it stand out and that it is that rare.
    Not to say it looks bad...but just imagine a bunch of them at the same place. It's just way too flashy for that.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2013-02-23 at 02:16 PM.

i have 2 chars left who can do it. FIngers crossed. i'am hoping to hit 150 with it rather than the love bird *snarls at it*

warcraftmovies. com/index.php (remove the space before "com")

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been at it for 3 years and never seen it still. At least starting this year you can multiply your number of tries per day, depending on how many alts you have.

Deleted
    So there's 1 really rare mount ingame that's still obtainable (others being gladiator / scarab lord and original epic mounts), I'm a mount collector and I honestly think it's fine even tho I don't got it atleast it leaves the fact that my collection will most likely never be complete (and I don't want it to because then I would have to find something new). It's a rocket, only thing that makes it so awsome is that it's pink and that it's a really low drop rate.

I think it's not fine and after 3 years of multiple alts trying EVERY SINGLE DAY, I'm planning to boycott this event in 2014 if the drop stay the same.

No point in making a useless effort for 4 years.

Well all I know is that I got it. I have 2 levels 90's. I got it on my alt on monday was like wooooohooo turned around and ran Sethekk Halls on my main and got Raven Lord same day. Best luck day of my life. Will post armory if you want proof.

Doesn't it come in the bag that you can only get once per day?

It's way too flashy and ridiculous looking. It's a pink love rocket. It's basically a flying penis. No wonder Blizzard want to keep it rare.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    I'm planning to boycott this event in 2014 if the drop stay the same.
    If you think it's that bad, yeah, this would be the only really consistent approach.

As you can see, quite a lot of people think it's ok the way it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I disagree with most. There is no point in keep such a low chance, when they already limit the number of tries so much.
    0.03% is OK for things you can try 365 times a year per character. Something so ridiculous limited as 14 times a year per character shouldn't receive another ARTIFICIAL manipulation as cheap as this one.
    I agree. I would have ran it a lot more if the queue times weren't 12 minutes. That might sound QQ but my play time is pretty limited.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    If you think it's that bad, yeah, this would be the only really consistent approach.

As you can see, quite a lot of people think it's ok the way it is.
    And even more think it's not okay. The mount has nothing to do with skill, achievment or anything else. It doesn't make anyone "hardcore" and seperates him or her form the "casuals". It's just dumb luck, nothing else and very frustrating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    And even more think it's not okay.
    Can you provide a source?
    At least here in this thread, it seems like the majority of people thinks it's fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Can you provide a source?
    At least here in this thread, it seems like the majority of people thinks it's fine.
    You can easily go through the posts and you'll see that more people think otherwise.

0.03% is definitely too low. Especially considering you can only do it 2 weeks out of the year. All the people that claim rare should stay rare is fine. Rare is fine when you have a realistic chance of actually getting the mount. Having to rely on incredibly dumb luck is just stupid. I know most people only want the mount because it's so rare and practically nobody has it and the people that do have it especially don't want other people to have it but those people usually don't even use the damn thing >.< I can honestly say that the Love Rocket is my favorite mount in game, the least that could be done would be to make it so that people could farm to get it. Even if the amount farming one would have to do was so absurd that most wouldn't bother.

How do you know that the droprate is only 0.03% ? I've got it yesterday, and if the droprate is that low, I must have been very lucky then...

Deleted
    I think it is fine. Nice to see that some mounts still are very rare =) Even though I do not care about this one cause the model is insanly ugly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexedlol View Post
    The drop rate is indeed shitty, and i know people will think this is a troll, but i got the rocket twice on 2 alts so i feel sorry for all you real mount collectors, RNG can suck.
    All of my hate.

I think it's not fine and after 3 years of multiple alts trying EVERY SINGLE DAY, I'm planning to boycott this event in 2014 if the drop stay the same.

No point in making a useless effort for 4 years.
    I probably won't give up, but I agree with the sentiment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Thneed View Post
    I agree. I would have ran it a lot more if the queue times weren't 12 minutes. That might sound QQ but my play time is pretty limited.
    Seasonal bosses should work like Scenarios do, doable by any combination of roles. Would completely solve any queue lengthy queue times.