Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    Maybe...I still think there's other ones (Every Man For Himself, the Orc and Troll ap/sp one) that would be more attractive though.

---------- Post added 2013-02-23 at 11:34 AM ----------

Dude I'm not trying to do pure science here, I'm talking about something I noticed in a video game...spare me the 3rd grade social studies lesson...
    then what's the point of your original post? you claim something (female pandarens are elitist) based on anecdotal evidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

The people I've noticed being the biggest douchebags are usually Druid Bears, for whatever reason they're always high and mighty, they're always raging at some unfortunate Boomkin or Shadow Priest, and they simply won't listen to any piece of advice. I must admit that Blood Elves are in second, always those Blood Elf Paladins on their periods going nuts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marahdeka View Post
    then what's the point of your original post? you claim something (female pandarens are elitist) based on anecdotal evidence.
    My point is that I'm making up a fun little conversation on a Saturday morning about something I noticed in a video game, I'm not trying to cure cancer or make the case for war in Sudan...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DieFichte View Post
    Besides that, I'm a Tauren, the master race, I should be number one elitist ever!
    You're obviously delusional. Gnomes are the one and only master race.

whateverrrrr

My point is that I'm making up a fun little conversation on a Saturday morning about something I noticed in a video game, I'm not trying to cure cancer or make the case for war in Sudan...
    So your intention and what you believed would happen in this thread is everyone agreeing with you?

Oh yes, I see.

Remember when worgen and goblins were the elitist races?...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysthalica View Post
    You're obviously delusional. Gnomes are the one and only master race.
    No, they're the Alliance's punching bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    You are seeing patters in clouds, my friend.
    Every time I look for confirmation bias, I find it.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    No, they're the Alliance's punching bags.
    And Horde's too ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pum View Post
    So your intention and what you believed would happen in this thread is everyone agreeing with you?

Oh yes, I see.
    Nah, hes just replying to the people getting super-butthurt over his harmless observations.

Ive noticed this too, namely on the forums.

even if you were right, i'm not like that i swear :3

I dunno about female pandas, but there is a circle of jerkdom revolving around female blood elves and warriors. Oh, and druids. If you're playing a druid, the possibility of you being a jackass probably goes up by 75%.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't notice female pandaren being more elitist, I did encounter a large amount of female belfs though. Especially elitist warrior tanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pum View Post

Oh yes, I see.
    $20 says this guy plays a girl panda. Don't deny it...

Either that or this community really is full of humorless Sheldons who think everything is a serious scientific debate. Even observations about uppity female panda bears in online video games.

Deleted
    $20 says this guy plays a girl panda. Don't deny it...
    Someone with an adolf avatar playing a female panda? I doubt it.... he probably plays a human warrior or paladin.

maybe their love for food increased their ego double the amount

hahaha i love this observation! i would love it if femme pandas were the next elitist race/gender combo, but i think female blood elves and humans still beat them out by a fairly large margin.
    Sig by Populaire

I'm not sure, I haven't really noticed.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    They do in PvP.
    its not that speical in pvp, the be silence is far out performed by shadowmeld, emfh, wotk, even orc stun reduction.