10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    how do we know it wasnt broly he came by himself too in the second movie......and he was kind of mad at goku.
    ....... Omg we are fucked

Looks like Archangel Tyrael is spending some time in other world.

That's actually a fair amount of time, for the movie.

Deleted
    I think I read something last night, that Toriyama never intended to go further than the Frieza Saga originally?

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Well... how about a punch?

(Couldn't find a better image with a quick google search, sorry.)
    Just because it is awesome and should be in video form :P.

---------- Post added 2013-02-23 at 03:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    I think I read something last night, that Toriyama never intended to go further than the Frieza Saga originally?
    Laurcus has stated in here before and backed it up with some stuff that that is a fan made rumor. He may not of had the cell/buu stuff planned out ahead of time(only Toriyama knows), but he never intended for the Frieza saga to be the "final" thing for DBZ ever.

Also thanks, McGrubbin. 1.5hr run time I'm the new movie!? YES PLEASE!!! That's like 35-40 min more then usual
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2013-02-23 at 08:29 PM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Deleted
    You know, all that time.

Captain Ginyu has experienced everything with the Z fighters, every threat to earth.

In his frog form maybe but still, it's something. :P

---------- Post added 2013-02-24 at 02:42 AM ----------

Wait, did the dragonballs follow Guru to Earth? o_0

That is one hell of a travel.

---------- Post added 2013-02-24 at 03:56 AM ----------

Okay wtf.
    Vegeta beats up Gohan.

1 episode later Bulma goes: you're actually kind of cute! against Vegeta.

Really Bulma?

Also, who is the strongest human? Yamcha, Tien or Krillin?
    I guess we can count Yamcha out but Tien and Krillin, I would say pretty even.

---------- Post added 2013-02-24 at 05:41 AM ----------

Bahaha, in a filler episode Turtle said to Krillin about him and Maron: If she doesn't love you for who you really are (up until now, it sounded normal) you can get her a giant pearl.

Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2013-02-24 at 03:10 AM.

Do your balls follow you where you go? :P

I really couldn't say who is stronger for sure. I think Tien though judging by how he has continued training while Krillin had been doing real life things like having kids with androids. Although with that being said 18 does make him train, so who knows. Even Gohan was impressed by how much Tien's power had increased when he show's up against Super Buu though and fires off a tri-beam. Krillin got turned to chocolate by regular Buu. Tien is also consistently the stronger earlier the series so I think I am going to have to go with him.

Krillin is definitely the better friend though and does more. Tien just gets his one shining moment every saga. Yamcha is well... the comic relief.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2013-02-24 at 04:51 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    That's about twice as long as Cooler's Revenge. Me likey.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    its sad that the humans never got to become stronger......

enlightenment tien woulda been awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay wtf.
    Vegeta beats up Gohan.

1 episode later Bulma goes: you're actually kind of cute! against Vegeta.

Really Bulma?

Also, who is the strongest human? Yamcha, Tien or Krillin?
    I guess we can count Yamcha out but Tien and Krillin, I would say pretty even.
    Makes even less sense when you consider all the other stuff he did before that. Still, look at her options. Vegeta, Yamcha, Tien, Chiaotzu, Piccolo, Gohan, Roshi, Krillin. Piccolo, Gohan and Roshi are out for obvious reasons. Tien and Chiaotzu are never around, and even thinking about a partner for Tien would probably of reminded Toriyama of Launch's existence. So her choices are the guy she's been dating for years and still won't commit, the dwarf who kept abandoning her on Namek, or the guy wears the pink shirt you leave out for him w/o complaining.

As for Tien vs Krillin (lol Yamcha as an option), I think I might give the edge to Krillin.

Tien was definitely the stronger at the end of Dragon Ball, but after that it's hard to tell. Tien killed a Saibamen pretty easily, but Krillin killed three in one shot, even though that shot was divided into five sections. Neither of them do anything to Nappa, other than some damaged armor and a cut cheek. Krillin got a bit stronger on Namek, but Tien got trained by King Kai, and (anime only) beat Jeice and Burter at the same time. Android Saga, neither really do anything. Cell Saga, Tien was able to delay 2nd Cell, but only by spamming an attack that uses Ki and Life force. Cell Games, Krillin did a little better against the Cell Jrs than Tien did, holding his own until he was distracted by Goku getting his ass kicked. Buu Saga, Krillin got stoned by Debora, but so did Piccolo, who is stronger than Tien or Krillin, so no reason to be ashamed. He didn't get any hits on Buu, but he attacked head on. Tien got one hit on Super Buu, but only because he attacked out of nowhere. Three seconds later, he's out cold.

At the WMAT, Yamcha tells Marrin that Krillin is the strongest human, but he hasn't been around Tien for a while, so he wouldn't really know.
    Tien trains a lot more, but his sparring partner is Chiaotzu.

Neither of them are shown opposing someone of their own power range late in the series, so we can't really tell for certain how strong they are. They could be really close, or one of them could be double the others strength. I personally rank them;

Krillin
    Tien
    Yamcha
    Chiaotzu
    Yajirobe
    Master Roshi
    Chi Chi
    Master Shen

I think I'm forgetting some. Intentionally left the cyborgs off, even those born human.

Tien should have went on to learn Kaioken, spirit bomb, elder kai's unlocked potential, or just stuff like that to make him a bad ass/ competitive. and some how absorb Chiaotzu

10+ Year Old Account
    Why Yajirobe over Roshi?
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    Why Yajirobe over Roshi?
    At the beginning of DBZ, when Bulma gets Raditz's scouter, Krillin is stronger than Roshi. Training on Kami's Lookout, Yajirobe is able to avoid all of Krillin's attacks while eating.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    At the beginning of DBZ, when Bulma gets Raditz's scouter, Krillin is stronger than Roshi. Training on Kami's Lookout, Yajirobe is able to avoid all of Krillin's attacks while eating.
    His ability to dodge and hide and survive pretty much anything is rivaled only by Hercule himself.

We need a Tien Vs Krillin deathmatch in this next movie. That will solve things quite nicely.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2013-02-24 at 07:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    We actually have a power reading for Yajirobe. He was 970 in the Saiyan saga.

Deleted
    Also talking about cruel moments: Yamcha being silenced and impaled by the android.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    We actually have a power reading for Yajirobe. He was 970 in the Saiyan saga.
    It's no wonder he survived being punched around by the weakened Vegeta then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    the funny part is yajirobe does not train

so he is stronger than goku and piccolo in the raditz saga

also

strongest human? obvi Satan

heres a pic to prove he beat majin buu

Deleted
    I am always amazed how holes in bodies get healed by a Senzu Bean or Dende.

Just create muscle mass and tissue you know, just like that
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2013-02-24 at 05:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am always amazed how holes in bodies get healed by a Senzu Bean or Dende.

Just create muscle mass and tissue you know, just like that
    It is one of the rare cases when we can just say "magic did it" and it's actually the correct answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.