Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Insane in the Membrane question

Achievement here: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=2336

Basically I farmed bloodsail admiral in WotLK and I'm gona go for the insane I think. But I already started farming goblin rep back and I'm not sure if I need to have the Bloodsail Buccaneers rep at Honored and still have the goblin factions exalted. Any feedback would be awesome so if I need to I can get back the bit of rep I need before starting on goblins.

Thanks
    PC Specs
    Case: Coolermaster HAF 932 Full Tower - CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3770K - CPU Cooler: Titan Fenrir Evo Extreme - Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V PRO - RAM: 16GB Kingston Hyper-X Genesis 1600 - GPU: 2GB GTX 680 - SSD: 120GB Intel 520 Series - HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB - PSU: Corsair Enthusiast Series TX750

Quote Originally Posted by Ðareak View Post
    Achievement here: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=2336

Basically I farmed bloodsail admiral in WotLK and I'm gona go for the insane I think. But I already started farming goblin rep back and I'm not sure if I need to have the Bloodsail Buccaneers rep at Honored and still have the goblin factions exalted. Any feedback would be awesome so if I need to I can get back the bit of rep I need before starting on goblins.

Thanks
    They don't have to be simultaneous but since you can still get your Steamwheedle rep up without tanking your Bloodsail rep, you may as well get all of them to Exalted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome thanks man
    PC Specs
    Case: Coolermaster HAF 932 Full Tower - CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3770K - CPU Cooler: Titan Fenrir Evo Extreme - Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V PRO - RAM: 16GB Kingston Hyper-X Genesis 1600 - GPU: 2GB GTX 680 - SSD: 120GB Intel 520 Series - HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB - PSU: Corsair Enthusiast Series TX750

Actually read on forums that there is a bug at the moment that requires you to have bloodsail at honored and goblins exalted at the same time now.

Wait for a current(as in MoP) Insane farmer to answer this question before throwing all your bloodsail rep to hated again

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 10:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    get your Steamwheedle rep up without tanking your Bloodsail rep
    This is the safer option.

Deleted
    Are the mobs in burning steppes still the best place for junk boxes? Ravenholdt is all I have left and those boxes are driving me...isane

Quote Originally Posted by ncnash83 View Post
    Are the mobs in burning steppes still the best place for junk boxes? Ravenholdt is all I have left and those boxes are driving me...isane
    Farmed some junkboxes for a guildie, went Lower Blackrock Spire, each run taking about 17-18 mins and got anyhting from 16-34 boxes every time. But I'm not going for the insane nor did read about what place would be the absolute best for junkbox farming, so don't take my word for it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Actually read on forums that there is a bug at the moment that requires you to have bloodsail at honored and goblins exalted at the same time now.

Wait for a current(as in MoP) Insane farmer to answer this question before throwing all your bloodsail rep to hated again
    I do not know if that has been fixed but when I track my progress Bloodsail is checked as done even though I am hated with them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I do not know if that has been fixed but when I track my progress Bloodsail is checked as done even though I am hated with them again.
    Do feedback us on this. For my part, I have Everything exalted but bloodsail at hated. Considering I level Bloodsail to honored I will lose my goblin rep, And I dont know if I will still get the achivement....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kripthmaul View Post
    Do feedback us on this. For my part, I have Everything exalted but bloodsail at hated. Considering I level Bloodsail to honored I will lose my goblin rep, And I dont know if I will still get the achivement....
    It is not like I am stressing to get the title

Open a ticket and ask.

Well, I did. And great news. The GM said that If you've attained exalted with the goblins, and get it to drop because of leveling BSB, it should rightfully work. So im off killing a trillion of them.

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 01:43 PM ----------

Now my question is...How the hell do I level BSB rep...The bruisers raped my life and im in 486ilvl....

Now my question is...How the hell do I level BSB rep...The bruisers raped my life and im in 486ilvl....
    You were never supposed to solo them. Going to have to LFM a group

There is a quest that zones out Booty Bay and guards are a extremely low level but do not reward any rep.
    The named mobs do reward rep

Well, I did. And great news. The GM said that If you've attained exalted with the goblins, and get it to drop because of leveling BSB, it should rightfully work. So im off killing a trillion of them.

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 01:43 PM ----------

Since I did the Achievement recently http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ement#81:a2336

Option 1:
    The fastest way to get BSB rep is to kill the bruisers with 1-5 players.

Option 2:
    NPC: Shakes O'Breen (Respawntime 12s)

My goblin rep was only honored/revered and I decided to go the save way a keep all rep at exalted. So I did BSB rep a second time, till exalted and then went to grizzly hills/tanaris to get all the goblin rep to exalted with only pirate killing.

My rep farming took some time, because pvp activity was allways high thanks to CRZ, so I had to pvp sometimes between the farming.

BSB rep till exalted: ~21 hours
    goblin rep most part in grizzly hills + finishing rev->exalted in tanaris: ~45 hours
    ravenholdt was the worst, I had 19.999/12.000 prepared before cataclysm - I did LBRS only because CRZ/monk-reroller never allowed the "faster way" to get lockboxes: ~38 hours LBRS
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    Since I did the Achievement recently http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ement#81:a2336

Option 1:
    The fastest way to get BSB rep is to kill the bruisers with 1-5 players.

Option 2:
    NPC: Shakes O'Breen (Respawntime 12s)

My goblin rep was only honored/revered and I decided to go the save way a keep all rep at exalted. So I did BSB rep a second time, till exalted and then went to grizzly hills/tanaris to get all the goblin rep to exalted with only pirate killing.

My rep farming took some time, because pvp activity was allways high thanks to CRZ, so I had to pvp sometimes between the farming.

BSB rep till exalted: ~21 hours
    goblin rep most part in grizzly hills + finishing rev->exalted in tanaris: ~45 hours
    ravenholdt was the worst, I had 19.999/12.000 prepared before cataclysm - I did LBRS only because CRZ/monk-reroller never allowed the "faster way" to get lockboxes: ~38 hours LBRS
    any tip on soloing BSB? cus the bruisers pwns me, even on my 488 tank. I'm told I need more people but is there a safe spot wher eyou can pull one at a time?

Sorry for the late answer:

I used my DPS gear ~485 and allways tried to pull at least 3-5 bruisers at once to get enough Vengeance stacks.

It is very hard to pull more then 5 bruisers because they chain trap you. I tried to never LoS the bruisers - the shooting knockback ist just anoying.
    Last edited by Ange; 2013-02-21 at 11:31 PM.
    -

since there already is an active thread. im missing BSB/ravenholdt, looking for actually updated guide to do these 2 fairly easy. prefer going alone since i dont like to depend on other people i dont know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Well BSB is written up there...and for ravenholdt, you need to farm the mobs in arathi highland. Theres a castle south west, until 1 point before revered ( Can't go any further). Then farm Heavy junkboxes with a rogue in LBRS and UPRS until exalted. quite fun.

I asked a GM and they said u need to meet all the criteria at the same time.

//tinypic.com/r/10f3vck/6

I cant post link so put the http in front of it

Quote Originally Posted by Toof1 View Post
    I asked a GM and they said u need to meet all the criteria at the same time

No you dont. Got it today. That GM was telling you porkies.

I posted a longer thread clarifying in the achieves forum

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    Sorry for the late answer:

I used my DPS gear ~485 and allways tried to pull at least 3-5 bruisers at once to get enough Vengeance stacks.

It is very hard to pull more then 5 bruisers because they chain trap you. I tried to never LoS the bruisers - the shooting knockback ist just anoying.
    Try going inside a building - the Port Authority for example.

is it still possible to get exhaulted with bloodsail and steamwheedle cartel at the same time, i started doing it ages ago, then the goblin got removed that was giving me rep, which put the brakes on ><