Season 3 is comin up quick!

Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    ffuucckk yyeeeaaaahhh

March 31st CANNOT come soon enough.....
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Season 2 wasn't that brilliant in my opinion. The assault on King's Landing was really disappointing.

Oh well. Season 3 will be the best season and anyone who has read the books will know why.

10+ Year Old Account
    April seems like a really nice day for a wedding. Maybe a river theme, with the colors being maybe red? Red and something else, idk maybe silver or something.

15+ Year Old Account

Time to get hyped!

Hells yes. Worth the wait
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    March 31!

March thirty fucking first! That's rreeaallllllyyy soon shit I doubt I'll even have time to finish watching the extras on the Bluray (comes out March 4th)

Gods I can't wait, that trailer looks aaawwweeeessssoooooommmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee, so many of the bits I'm REALLY looking forward to Hound Vs Beric, Jaime Vs the Brave Companions (as bad as this bit is for him, it'll make the general populace love him) Dany getting her army (really the last cool thing she does it's all down hill from here ) and soooo many more.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Oh yeah, so much good stuff there:

That had to be a hooded Reek on the rack there
    Rast covered in blood: will likely be the instigator of Crastor's keep
    climbing the wall looked freakin epic
    everything with Jaime and Brienne

The blu-rays don't come out til March for yall? That's shitty
    Picked up my Lannister cover set from Best Buy earlier this week, some great stuff. The making of the Blackwater thing is especially good.
    Last edited by jamlol; 2013-02-23 at 04:43 PM.
    -

Deleted
    cant wait!! Loved the books ~

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome. Joff's cliché evil overlord line kind of killed the moment though.

OMG I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I really do need to reread the books though, watching the trailer there's so much that I recognize but at the same time don't remember as clearly as I'd like. I'd like to at least get through the third book again before the season starts. Should have plenty of time as long as school and work don't decide to kick my ass this next month!

Deleted
    Can't wait for this season.

Last season was quite shit in my opinion... But at least this season Joffrey dies! Can't fucking wait to watch that cunt squirming on the floor

I just started watching this on Showtime. I was really impressed with the quality. Might have to go buy the DVD's to get fully caught up before Season 3.

Quote Originally Posted by MyMarvel View Post
    Can't wait for this season.

Last season was quite shit in my opinion... But at least this season Joffrey dies! Can't fucking wait to watch that cunt squirming on the floor
    That's Season 4. Book 3 is covered in Season 3 and 4, and that doesn't happen before well into the book. While I see why ending it with the Red Wedding would make some sense, I doubt they can get that far with season 3. Will probably end around the time Arya gets captured by the Hound and Jon leaves the wildlings, since that starts a second arc that's different for them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    That's Season 4. Book 3 is covered in Season 3 and 4, and that doesn't happen before well into the book. While I see why ending it with the Red Wedding would make some sense, I doubt they can get that far with season 3. Will probably end around the time Arya gets captured by the Hound and Jon leaves the wildlings, since that starts a second arc that's different for them.
    I think the Red Wedding is in Season 3. Certainly based on the comments from the creators.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jamlol View Post
    Oh yeah, so much good stuff there:

That had to be a hooded Reek on the rack there
    Rast covered in blood: will likely be the instigator of Crastor's keep
    climbing the wall looked freakin epic
    everything with Jaime and Brienne

The blu-rays don't come out til March for yall? That's shitty
    Picked up my Lannister cover set from Best Buy earlier this week, some great stuff. The making of the Blackwater thing is especially good.
    yeah it's freakin lame, I dont see why the extra wait either, as Bluray is region free... They just hate the UK .

as for the blacked out section, yup, all those things are going to be aawweessoommee and yeah, that makes sense for the person in the hood, didn't think about that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    The Red Wedding is already confirmed for Season 3 Episode 9, directed by David Nutter, based on on-set reports stating they filmed a massacre and a scene in which a major character's head was severed and sewn onto an animal's body.

It's also likely that some of Books 4/5 (as they occur mostly simultaneously) will bleed into the end of Season 4. Keep in mind that the showrunners have said they don't intend to strictly adapt as "1 book = 1 season."

Quote Originally Posted by Skavau View Post
    I think the Red Wedding is in Season 3. Certainly based on the comments from the creators.
    What comments?

Can't wait for the new season!
    I would like to read the books but I find the TV show fantastic and don't want to spoil anything.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    The Red Wedding is already confirmed for Season 3 Episode 9, directed by David Nutter, based on on-set reports stating they filmed a massacre and a scene in which a major character's head was severed and sewn onto an animal's body.

It's also likely that some of Books 4/5 (as they occur mostly simultaneously) will bleed into the end of Season 4. Keep in mind that the showrunners have said they don't intend to strictly adapt as "1 book = 1 season."
    Book 4/5 starts vastly different arcs for the different characters though, and while the last episode of season 4 might show some stuff so it doesn't end so sudden, I think they will keep it like that. 1 book = 1 season probably applies to the fact that there's two seasons covering book three, and that they will probably blend 4 and 5 together in two seasons.