Clarification Thread: Insane in the Membrane

Hi All,

Heaps of posts about this lately, however wanted to create a new one addressing people concerns.

TL : DR - you definitely do not require to have all reps at max and bloodsail at honored at the same time to get achieve.

I Just received the FOS a few mins ago under with reps at different levels.

I would link my profile, but MMO-Champion hate newbs to the forums posting links.

So to Clarify:

- If you have already done the ex halted grind with the goblins, you can destroy that rep and once ground to honored with Blood sail get the insane achieve.

- If you server change after wrecking your ex-halted rep with the goblins you will still have credit under the FOS requirements, so transferring will not reset the achievement.

- It is possible to grind your way beyond honored with one group of mobs in the Arathi Highlands, effectively allowing you to solo bloodsail rep. Yes it takes many hours, but if you have the guild standard this will help you immensely. These mobs are located at Faldir's Cove. Some give 6 rep others 25 rep or there about.s Shakey is the npc you will want to spawn grind. He is on a 7 sec re spawn. For all you macro freaks out there, think about that for a few secs. Expect to get much hate when grinding this mob as he is a quest giver. If your like me, help them out for 2 mins, and then get back to the grinding. Watching movies and spam clicking makes this go much more quickly.

- if you don't want to get ganked when grinding tis mob, CR group with a friend from a PVE server.

- You can still interact with the booty bay fishing NPC whilst hated by Booty bay.

Happy pirate grinding back to ex-halted

Take it easy

Shaddai

PS. It is expected that Blizzard will make the mobs in Arathi neutral, so get onto it now before they do.
    Last edited by Bufsta; 2013-02-25 at 03:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bufsta View Post
    Hi All,

Heaps of posts about this lately, however wanted to create a new one addressing people concerns.

TL : DR - you definitely do not require to have all reps at max and bloodsail at honored at the same time to get achieve.

I Just received the FOS a few mins ago under with reps at different levels.

I would link my profile, but MMO-Champion hate newbs to the forums posting links.

So to Clarify:

- If you have already done the ex halted grind with the goblins, you can destroy that rep and once ground to honored with Blood sail get the insane achieve.

- If you server change after wrecking your ex-halted rep with the goblins you will still have credit under the FOS requirements, so transferring will not reset the achievement.

- It is possible to grind your way beyond honored with one group of mobs in the Arathi Highlands, effectively allowing you to solo bloodsail rep. Yes it takes many hours, but if you have the guild standard this will help you immensely. These mobs are located at Faldir's Cove. Some give 6 rep others 25 rep or there about.s Shakey is the npc you will want to spawn grind. He is on a 7 sec re spawn. For all you macro freaks out there, think about that for a few secs. Expect to get much hate when grinding this mob as he is a quest giver. If your like me, help them out for 2 mins, and then get back to the grinding. Watching movies and spam clicking makes this go much more quickly.

- if you don't want to get ganked when grinding tis mob, CR group with a friend from a PVE server.

- You can still interact with the booty bay fishing NPC whilst hated by Booty bay.

Happy pirate grinding back to ex-halted

Take it easy

Shaddai

PS. It is expected that Blizzard will make the mobs in Arathi neutral, so get onto it now before they do.
    Thanks for the clarification but if you're going for the X number of Factions at Exalted achievement, just get Bloodsail to Exalted first then farm the Venture Co mobs in Venture Bay - Grizzly Hills / Tanaris pirates to get Steamwheelde to Exalted without tanking the Bloodsail rep.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't get mine today :/
    I hit Honored with the Buccaneers before MoP and spent the last few days grinding the Cartel reputation...
    Already open my ticket but I can imagine what kind of answer it will be

Deleted
    I just grinded cartel while preserving my Bloodsail rep at exalted. If you're going for the insane, you might as well whole-ass it. ^^