Poll: What do you listen to?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a mod that lets me play music/sound effects over the majority of the stuff in the game so besides a lot of the music that I have enjoyed (like ICC gunship, some town themes and most of Pandaria) I replaced most of the music with stuff from other games and random shit. Most of the time it doesn't even really fit the theme, but I still find it hilarious like one time I replaced the music when I would enter a battle with the recording of the naked bed room fight scene from Borat and the theme music from The Price is Right for Silvermoon.

For example I have this playing when my character is running back as a ghost.
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2013-02-23 at 12:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    I listen to orchestreal music, like Two steps from hell.
    Same, only discovered them very recently but had to buy all their stuff and Thomas Bergersen's stuff, Audiomachine are good too, same kind of sound.
    I think the metal category is a bit limiting though, thrash metal and symphonic metal (the latter being one of my faves) are very different.

I listen to Fartcore. It's like hardcore, but with farts. And the best thing about it is you don't ever have to buy any music. Or pay for tickets to hear it. Because I can make it with my butt.

I listen to just about everything.

I enjoy everything from Ben Harper and Ani DiFranco, to Ra Ra Riots, to Kid Cuti, Krewella and Skrillex, to Led Zeppelin, the Beatles, and AC/DC. Couple that with stuff like Imogen Heap, Amy Winehouse, Bedouin Soundclash, Aaliyah, ATB, and Apoptygma Berzerk.

So yea, very varied.
    Last edited by Beebeey; 2013-02-23 at 12:38 AM.

I listen almost exclusively to metal (Metallica, Korn, Linkin Park, etc.) but I can stomach just about anything besides Dubstep.

Classical Music - Movie Soundtracks
    Humans are the only species on the planet smart enough to be this stupid.

Deleted
    Hardstyle and progressive house!

Deleted
    Taylor Swift for life <3

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL. Some of these music styles names sound so completely ridiculous I think it might just be a troll. It's like those drug knowledge tests you took in high school to see if you knew the names of some drugs and they put made-up ones in there to catch you lying.

Deleted
    Well, the ultimate eargasm that is called E.S. Posthumus (E.S. standing for 'Experimental Sounds)

Last edited by mmoc9d64d1cc31; 2013-02-24 at 02:11 AM.

I listen to a bit of everything, though more so Death/Industrial Metal and Psytrance lately.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

I listen to this when i pvp on my warrior
    Bane

Poll options are terrible

Other Styles -

I generally listen to Game/Movie Soundtracks, Bits and pieces of proper classical music and Trailer music (Two Steps from Hell etc).

I can stand listening to just about every musical style except for Hardcore Metal/Screamo, and I get the feeling that unless I'm absurdly lucky, I'm probably going to have to get used to liking music that I can stand but still think is shit. Honestly what are the chances of finding a girl who is into Game/Movie Soundtracks / Classical / Trailer Music >.>

definitely metal
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    definitely metal
    Yes, metal.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I level I listen to a lot of 70's and 80's rock.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will listen to pretty much anything, but I love Classical music and opera.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything but metal & rap.

From Mozart, Beethoven, Breaking Benjamin, Bingo Players. Also anything relaxed soothing music.

This would probaly be the genre I listen to most.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)