Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Too bad you're wrong.

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/17/17097.html

Lake County is comprised of:

83.2% White people.
    Only 7.4% Black people.
    And then 6.6% Asian people.

And then - Black culture is not "based" around crime, that's a ridiculous statement to make.

Rockford is also on there:

65.1% White, 20.5% Black.

But facts don't mean anything to you, do they?

I would like for you to post who are doing the majority of the crimes in Lake county and Rockford. if you could show that it is not minorities then you have proven your point

If a minority is only about 10% of the population but does over 50% of the crimes then you are abandoning all common since logic to be politically correct.

the problem will never be solved if you cant even acknowledge the root of the problem because of the fear of offending the minority with the problem the fear of not being politically correct

All political correctness is the ignoring dismissing and or falsely trying to explain away the facts because those facts are offensive to a minority, But it does much more harm then good because if you go on and ignore, dismiss, and explain away the facts then the problem will never be solved
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2013-02-24 at 01:59 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    But facts don't mean anything to you, do they?
    https://portal.chicagopolice.org/por...oom=auto,0,791 page 43 has a breakdown. The facts show that African Americans have a higher rate of committing crimes then any other ethnicity. Though that is from 2009 so it isn't up to date but I don't really see it changing much since then.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2013-02-24 at 01:41 PM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    https://portal.chicagopolice.org/por...oom=auto,0,791 page 43 has a breakdown. The facts show that African Americans have a higher rate of committing crimes then any other ethnicity. Though that is from 2009 so it isn't up to date but I don't really see it changing much since then.
    Im very surprised you still can find crime rates broken down by race I thought the PC police had outlawed that practice because of them saying it is racist to do so

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    why isnt oakland/compton on that list? also i find it interesting that michigan illinois and california dominate that list 9/10.
    Well for starters it isn't solely based on crime rates...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I came here expecting to see New Orleans on the list, good surprise.
    I was expecting to see Spokane, WA on that list. I am mildly disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    in other words you have no argument and are just using stereotypes/war torn countries to back up your point.
    The stereotype exists for a reason.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    Easy. The only thing that is required is this: you do not automatically assume a person is stupid. The rest is easy.
    going with some of the quotes in this thread and other america bashing threads.....i wouldnt have been surprised if he was serious.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    I would like for you to post who are doing the majority of the crimes in Lake county and Rockford. if you could show that it is not minorities then you have proven your point

If a minority is only about 10% of the population but does over 50% of the crimes then you are abandoning all common since logic to be politically correct.

the problem will never be solved if you cant even acknowledge the root of the problem because of the fear of offending the minority with the problem the fear of not being politically correct

All political correctness is the ignoring dismissing and or falsely trying to explain away the facts because those facts are offensive to a minority, But it does much more harm then good because if you go on and ignore, dismiss, and explain away the facts then the problem will never be solved
    I hope you realize that minority doesn't more crime by % doesn't = minorities have a culture based around crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I hope you realize that minority doesn't more crime by % doesn't = minorities have a culture based around crime.
    then what is your explanation to why minorities commit disproportionately more crimes then non minorities, And before you say economic status I will link you to a page that shows you that poor minorities commit more crimes then the poor non minorities. The page uses crime, economic, and race statistics to come to that conclusion it is not an opinion

http://www.gnxp.com/oldblog/nopub/85379116

So if economic status is less of a deciding factor then race please i would like to hear your explanation

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.dailyfinance.com/2012/11/...hotoID-5474768 here is another good list top 5 best run and worst run cities. 4 of the 5 best cities are from red states and 4 of the 5 worst run cities are from Blue states....

Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    http://www.dailyfinance.com/2012/11/...hotoID-5474768 here is another good list top 5 best run and worst run cities. 4 of the 5 best cities are from red states and 4 of the 5 worst run cities are from Blue states....

It is a flawed study because none of the statistics used was adjusted by the cost of living in those states 30k a year in one state might be considered poor but in another state it might be middle class

then what is your explanation to why minorities commit disproportionately more crimes then non minorities, And before you say economic status I will link you to a page that shows you that poor minorities commit more crimes then the poor non minorities. The page uses crime, economic, and race statistics to come to that conclusion it is not an opinion

http://www.gnxp.com/oldblog/nopub/85379116

So if economic status is less of a deciding factor then race please i would like to hear your explanation
    Wait are you trying to say minorities are a culture of crime? I mean if we want to talk about cultures surrounded by crime couldn't we just look to Europe and their let's imperialize and enslave everyone mentality? Race doesn't fucking exist lol, it is pretty much a colloquial term. A white person is as different to an asian or black person as a tabby cat is to a calico.

A site called gene expression that probably tries to find links that don't exist, yeah totally no bias there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    That was sort of my point, though it was more to suggest that this isn't a US site, despite what some people would have you believe.
    Get over it. Go find something real to crusade again, kiddo. Not interested in the thread? Don't click it. It's really that simple.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is a flawed study because none of the statistics used was adjusted by the cost of living in those states 30k a year in one state might be considered poor but in another state it might be middle class
    I don't think 30k a year would be considered middle class in any state. Yeah some states require money money to live in like CA but at the same time medium pay is higher in CA then it would be in say Nebraska.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Wait are you trying to say minorities are a culture of crime? I mean if we want to talk about cultures surrounded by crime couldn't we just look to Europe and their let's imperialize and enslave everyone mentality? Race doesn't fucking exist lol, it is pretty much a colloquial term. A white person is as different to an asian or black person as a tabby cat is to a calico.

A site called gene expression that probably tries to find links that don't exist, yeah totally no bias there.
    I'm not. what im looking for is a explanation why minorities commit disproportionately more crimes then non minorities. and since i have proven that economic status isn't the primary deciding factor because pool non minorities commit less crimes the poor minorities

I'm not. what im looking for is a explanation why minorities commit disproportionately more crimes then non minorities. and since i have proven that economic status isn't the primary deciding factor because pool non minorities commit less crimes the poor minorities
    You failed to prove anything, except your lack of comprehension.