Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Thanks. It's been about a week now, it's hard to adjust to not being greeted by her when we come home, but we're slowly starting to.
    everytime i come home i remember how honor would always bark and bark when i came home now theres just silence. its depressing.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    The first Corgi one and the Star Wars one are the best I believe. The one on the wind is pretty neat too.

http://imgur.com/gallery/bXYIg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    The first Corgi one and the Star Wars one are the best I believe. The one on the wind is pretty neat too.

http://imgur.com/gallery/bXYIg
    d'awwww so adorable. I love the dog being held out the window and running!

Picked up my Golden Retriever pup Anna from the breeder 6 months ago, getting her is one of the best decisions I have ever made.

Anna @ 6 weeks (breeder photo):

@10 weeks, first week home:

@7 months:

We're actually shopping for a dog companion for her now, she is more dog-oriented than people oriented and wants a buddy sooo bad despite all the time she spends at dog parks and all the attention she gets from us. Probably a male lab--she loves them (like, goes bananas for them whenever she sees one, she definitely has a type), although she loves every single dog she meets.

Deleted
    This is my border collie Tess, bit of a crummy picture since it was taken on my phone.

Too big to post.
    http://i.imgur.com/zrw18jM.jpg

She doesn't look too thrilled that I woke her from her sleep to take a photo xD
    Last edited by mmoc2aff718493; 2013-03-03 at 09:00 AM.

Wanted to wish my Stardust a happy birthday. She turns 5 years old today. Happy Birthday baby girl. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    This is my border collie Tess, bit of a crummy picture since it was taken on my phone.

Too big to post.
    http://i.imgur.com/zrw18jM.jpg

She doesn't look too thrilled that I woke her from her sleep to take a photo xD
    Haha.

I love border collies, such smart dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Wanted to wish my Stardust a happy birthday. She turns 5 years old today. Happy Birthday baby girl. <3
    Husky or malamute? Looks like husky...gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Husky or malamute? Looks like husky...gorgeous.
    She's full siberian husky. She's on the small side (barely above 40 pounds), just like her mom.

I just had to make an appointment for the vet today ><

One day last week he had this random night where he drooled an excessive amount, and then the next day it stopped. Well it happened again but all weekend this time. He doesn't really drool all that much, and he's been drooling a ton, so to the vet he goes...

This is gonna be a fun one too because I can't even get into his mouth to check things, so good luck to the vet.

10+ Year Old Account
    not sure how dog related this is. i went to work today and while putting returns away i saw a package of beggin strips "collisions" bacon with peanut butter. then i remembered how much our dog loved peanut butter. even bought him some peanut butter treats for christmas.(had to throw them away because of the whole jerky treats recall. they were expensive too 11$ for a 8 oz bag.) almost broke down in tears right there because i wanted to buy some for him so badly but cant anymore. maybe ill get some for lucky(my uncle/aunts pet dog.) he loved to play with honor although honor really never liked playing with him.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Eventually I'd like to get a British Bull Terrier, though I would truly like a Tibetan Mastiff, but I couldn't subject a dog like that to Florida heat and humidity.

Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    Eventually I'd like to get a British Bull Terrier, though I would truly like a Tibetan Mastiff, but I couldn't subject a dog like that to Florida heat and humidity.
    Tibetan mastiffs are beautiful dogs. And yeah, probably wouldn't be a good idea to have one down in florida. I would love to have one of them myself.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    I just had to make an appointment for the vet today ><

One day last week he had this random night where he drooled an excessive amount, and then the next day it stopped. Well it happened again but all weekend this time. He doesn't really drool all that much, and he's been drooling a ton, so to the vet he goes...

This is gonna be a fun one too because I can't even get into his mouth to check things, so good luck to the vet.
    Well...We found a mass on the roof of his mouth. He's going to a 2nd vet for a 2nd opinion tomorrow, but it sounds like at the very least he's gonna have to have a biopsy and then a surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    not sure how dog related this is. i went to work today and while putting returns away i saw a package of beggin strips "collisions" bacon with peanut butter. then i remembered how much our dog loved peanut butter. even bought him some peanut butter treats for christmas.(had to throw them away because of the whole jerky treats recall. they were expensive too 11$ for a 8 oz bag.) almost broke down in tears right there because i wanted to buy some for him so badly but cant anymore. maybe ill get some for lucky(my uncle/aunts pet dog.) he loved to play with honor although honor really never liked playing with him.
    It will get easier over time, trust me. /hug )

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    It will get easier over time, trust me. /hug )
    It does in a way. My husky Starlight (the one I had before Stardust), I only had for 15 months before she died of cancer (was 17 months old, not even a year and a half). I still tell her goodnight every night, and have since she died back in june 2008. It still hurts a lot 2x a year. Her birthday (jan 15) and the day she died (june 19). But my other doggies help me forget the pain the other days of the year. But yeah, it does get easier over time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    My awesome dog Sasha. This was taken a few years ago and she's a bit bigger now.

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5019/5...1f63dc79_z.jpg
    Oh my god that is an awesome dog. What kind is she? Her face looks basically exactly like a wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Oh my god that is an awesome dog. What kind is she? Her face looks basically exactly like a wolf.
    Thanks. She is part wolf lol. I don't remember the exact percentage, but it's fairly high. Nor do I remember the exact breed of wolf. I want to say her mother was somewhere in the 60-80% range and the father in the 70-85% range.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna steal your dog, Hemoglobin.

My German Shep is nothing compared to that majesty... :O

Wanted to wish my Honey Buns a happy 5th birthday back on the 13. I completely missed it thanks to some horrendous tooth pain.

5 years old. No recent photos of her thanks to no camera. She is super huggable, which is good because she loves hugs.