10+ Year Old Account
    He was hurting before then too but yea Rafael really working hard today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arsenal fans praising the Spanish today

Sig by Cocoacross ~

Really strong 3 points today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the title over if City lose to Chelsea tomorrow??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    De Gea makes some really strange saves. Effective though. Reminds me of a hockey keeper.
    reminds me a lot of the ex spurs & arsenal goalie pat jennings. he was a great keeper & very unorthodox

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    Is the title over if City lose to Chelsea tomorrow??
    If Chelsea beat City tomorrow, so we keep the current 15 point lead over City, well, if United don't win the title this season I'll personally eat my United shirts lol... I can't see United fucking up a 15 point lead.

And Rafael's goal... definite contender for goal of the year, what a stunner. Absolutely brilliant, overall I think Rafael has had a pretty decent season so far, he's had some games that he's not really performed well, but what footballer doesn't. He's done a really good job as right back imo. Pity that Jones is injured again though, kinda feel sorry for him he doesn't seem to be very lucky...
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2013-02-24 at 12:16 AM.

Man, David Moyes sure was pissed off about that 16 seconds of stoppage time. Although the game went on for another 100 seconds, so Everton COULD have equalized then. I'm sure he has won because of time-keeping at least as often as he has lost due to it.

Either way, useful 3 points putting us over the 30 point marker. 8 more to go to be safe.

Deleted
    leroy lita scored yet again...up the owls!!

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is awesome! I need to go through and read everything in this thread, but I just wanted to say you have a new convert. My boyfriend is a HUGE Liverpool fan, and he's moving to the states this summer. I want to talk to him about this, and sound like i know what i am saying. lol

Feel sorry for Bradford today, but that's football for you!

Celtic run out 5-0 against bottom side Dundee, but most disgusting was the attendance, less than 40,000 - Celtic Park is a 20,000 seat stadium for god sakes, I fail to see how the SPL can justify their stance of "everything's good in here" when clearly it's not, it's dismal & embarrassing for Scottish football on the whole. They're 21 points clear atop the SPL. Rangers won 3-1 away to Berwick (yes, in ENGLANDSHIREVILLEAND) in a game blighted by sections of the support - such greatest hits as the sash, billy boys, oh no pope of Rome & everyone's favourite Craig Burley's Wife's a Whore. Disgraceful stuff from the supporters and truth be told even I was sickened by that shit, gives people like me a bad name when I go to the match & sing proper football songs not songs about killing Catholics.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Did you mean to say the attendance was less than 4,000?

The typo there is the capacity, it's 60,000 - point being it's dire when even the biggest club in the league can't bring 40,000 fans to a home game, that should tell you that the fans have turned off in massive numbers, last years Celtic average attendance was 50,904 - this season it's 45,590, a figure which I would dispute as they've not announced a single match (according to the BBC) domestically over 49,000.

On the plus side, Rangers now a maximum of 5 victories away from winning the league, although with reconstruction still to be decided we still don't know if we'll still be playing in the bottom tier of Scottish football again next year - last summer was enough of a fucking joke that if it goes on that way again there's a real chance of the last shreds of credibility being lost forever. I know I'm slightly biased, but when you win the league by the margin we will and don't get promoted that's robbery - but the Scottish FA will do their level best to keep us down as long as possible.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Bale scores for spurs again in the start of the game today. One of these days defenders will learn to force him to the right.

15+ Year Old Account
    How did Adebayor not score there... he headed it right into the on-the-ground keeper's hands lol.

edit: and then West Ham score from the counter... painful!
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2013-02-25 at 09:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I'm not sure how he didn't score that it was Torres like failure. Kinda glad to see Cole like his old self in this game.

Edit: Jaaskelainen has been really good today, stopping Caulker for the 3rd time
    Last edited by laffling; 2013-02-25 at 09:28 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    messy goal but kind of deserved, tottenham been pressuring the most. Bale's not hitting the sweet spot with his free kicks it seems today.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see this game ending in a draw. Here's the chance that Adebayor fucked up.

Edit: And there is Bale with the winner.
    Last edited by laffling; 2013-02-25 at 09:49 PM.

Yeah, great winning goal by Bale. But still he's allowed to shoot with his left. Reminds me of Robben. You have to force them to their right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking Bale, serves West Ham right for that Taylor miss. How do you let a player that's in red hot form that much space?
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bale or Rafael for goal of the month?