check out the last top 10 dota 2, guys.
    there magnus, totally legit.
    just soloes the whole fething team.

I had to stop watching top 10, it's getting ridiculous. Out of 10 plays a week, 3 are way over fed heroes (even though they say they won't use fed heroes as clips), 2 are sun strikes, 4 is someone just clicking an ultimate, and 1 is an actual good play. And that's a good week.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I wish I could see what kind of logic Icefrog used when he implemented the ultimate for Magnus.

What a bullshit skill.
    Just FYI, Reverse polarity is older than Icefrog. Also, Skewer or free battlefury for anyone is the problem, not RP.

Agreed, skewer and empower are the problem. Mags was fine when empower was damage and skewer was cleave.

Yeah, I kinda made that post after getting owned in a pub. (Note to self: don't bring friends you can't carry.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I had to stop watching top 10, it's getting ridiculous. Out of 10 plays a week, 3 are way over fed heroes (even though they say they won't use fed heroes as clips), 2 are sun strikes, 4 is someone just clicking an ultimate, and 1 is an actual good play. And that's a good week.
    Top 10 is basically RANANANANANAA BARGLE HARGLE BLARG AOE AOE AOE AOE AOE AOE RAAAAAAH!

This week's Invoker at #1 was pretty neat though. I admired him using blink dagger to predict and avoid pudge hooks.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Personally I enjoy the Fails of the Week. As fun as it is to watch people do sick plays, it's arguably even more fun to watch people fail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mousesports vs Liquid on Defense...

What a way to finish the series.

Quote Originally Posted by juzalol View Post
    Mousesports vs Liquid on Defense...

What a way to finish the series.
    Gyro truly is an american hero
    With guns blessed by the divine rapier he shot and bombed the dire base to pieces
    Quote Originally Posted by icylock View Post
    Gamon spends more time of his knees and back than haris pilton...

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Top 10 is basically RANANANANANAA BARGLE HARGLE BLARG AOE AOE AOE AOE AOE AOE RAAAAAAH!

This week's Invoker at #1 was pretty neat though. I admired him using blink dagger to predict and avoid pudge hooks.
    I was Weaver and baited reverse polarity and time lapsed out of it - where's my top 10 mega super awesome play? I guess I didn't get a rampage so there obviously wasn't any skill involved.

I was Weaver and baited reverse polarity and time lapsed out of it - where's my top 10 mega super awesome play? I guess I didn't get a rampage so there obviously wasn't any skill involved.
    or you didn't submit it

one of the two

10+ Year Old Account
    #10 on this week's is stupid as hell. There was like... no skill involved, from any player. Tide gets yanked by Bat and panic Ravages the second the lasso breaks. QoP TP's in and just screams in the general direction of the now stunned enemy team - WOO SKILL!

And then there was Magnus dying and then blinking in, RP, swing swing swing swing. SKILL.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post

And then there was Magnus dying and then blinking in, RP, swing swing swing swing. SKILL.
    that's the point

Hey guys, newbie here. In one of the games a treasure of crystalline chaos dropped, but I couldn't find a key in the market that could open it, and it says that the treasure expires on March 28. How do you open this or is it not possible yet/already?

I assume the chests have been implemented, but not the keys. I think the keys will be added to the store once the Lotus chests go away this Thursday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    that's the point
    Yeah

Some of them were pretty good this week. I liked Rubick setting up hooks for Pudge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because Sven's suddenly jumped up to my favourite Hero does anybody know if there are any good matches of people playing him on youtube?

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Because Sven's suddenly jumped up to my favourite Hero does anybody know if there are any good matches of people playing him on youtube?
    http://dota-academy.com/hero/2/

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    I think at dreamhack winter every match had a sven. Theres the famous moment where sven 1 shots 4 people after DS vacuums them together
    Quote Originally Posted by icylock View Post
    Gamon spends more time of his knees and back than haris pilton...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidulgaa View Post
    I think at dreamhack winter every match had a sven. Theres the famous moment where sven 1 shots 4 people after DS vacuums them together
    Yeah, Sven's still extremely strong too. I think he's just fallen out of favor because Magnus does a lot of the things Sven does but is, I think, finally accepted as gamebreaking so why would you not pick Magnus?

Just had 50 minutes of my time wasted against a BH-Nyx-SD-Omni-Silencer team. Probably the most frustrating, un-fun game I've ever played. Can't teamfight them because Silencer+Omni, can't farm because they have the three best roamers in the game, and they're a bunch of pussies that won't push until they get three necrobooks and a ton of other items.

Fucking hell, Shadow Demon needs a goddamned nerf.