I would not troll about this. This is no trolling matter!!

Deleted
    Glass Fiber ftw...only need to wait 4 Minutes

My max download speed is about 6 MB/s so 60 KB/s is just insulting. lol And with the DLC being 199 MB I could technically be done in like 35 seconds XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool, a Talon Mercenary out of the gift pack.

I'll have to check him out sometime tomorrow (tonight is already booked with Season 5 of Doctor Who )
    Putin khuliyo

But it sped up and is done now so wheee lol

---------- Post added 2013-02-26 at 12:29 PM ----------

Uuu got the Geth Juggernaut out of the gift pack. Awesome! Was one of the ones I was hoping to get.

Deleted
    Woot DLC just got released on PC? Have been playing all evening on my new EDI bot

Oh how I love my nice litte xbox always guarantees me some headstarts and exclusive games

To me, headstarts and exclusive games aren't a worthwhile tradeoff for the sheer customizationability (yes that's a word now deal with it) and smoother controls the PC offers. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Free Sexbot in my pack! Just did a game with her and she's probably the definition of robo-badassery.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    To me, headstarts and exclusive games aren't a worthwhile tradeoff for the sheer customizationability (yes that's a word now deal with it) and smoother controls the PC offers. lol
    My xbox controller would like to argue against that smoother controls but yeah I am amazed that it is still so good after all those years.

The next xbox will rock !! It will have all the hardware needed to play next gen games with amazing graphics (watch the PS4 preview videos) without having to spend 1500 dollar on a good gaming rig

Preferences I assume
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-02-26 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    My xbox controller would like to argue against that smoother controls but yeah I am amazed that it is still so good after all those years.

The next xbox will rock !! It will have all the hardeware needed to play next gen games in pretty good graphic (like the nee PS4) without having to spend 1500 dollar on a good gaming rig

Preferences I assume
    A console controller simply can't beat keyboard and mouse when it comes to camera aiming. :P

I'm pretty sure I'll be getting the PS4 though just because it sounds bizoss from what we've heard already. Might not get it when it comes out but I definitely think I'm going to get it before too long. My Xbox 360 has been collecting dust for months and the PS3 is basically my media server for streaming media to my TV, though I do play games on it from time to time (just pre-ordered a PS3 game coming out next week akshully).

---------- Post added 2013-02-26 at 12:49 PM ----------

Okay holy balls the Geth Juggernaut is incredible. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, I'm totally jealous of everyone who got an oversized toaster out of their gift pack.
    Putin khuliyo

Its heavy melee isn't a true sync kill but it does a pretty damn good job of killing things and keeping the Juggernaut's shields up. lol

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Krogan Warlord
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Geth Juggernaut! This thing is unstoppable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Its heavy melee isn't a true sync kill but it does a pretty damn good job of killing things and keeping the Juggernaut's shields up. lol
    But it's soooo slow. I played a game on a random map and ended up on FB Rio ... Seriously I was crawling from one side to the other while my teammates cleared up everything.

It may be good on small maps like White but on Reactor, Rio and the other big maps it is a nightmare to play a Juggernaut

What it looks like when my Geth Juggernaut takes damage.

Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    But it's soooo slow. I played a game on a random map and ended up on FB Rio ... Seriously I was crawling from one side to the other while my teammates cleared up everything.

It may be good on small maps like White but on Reactor, Rio and the other big maps it is a nightmare to play a Juggernaut
    Well obviously. It can't run of course it's slow. :P

I soloed a Silver for the hell of it on my L12 Juggernaut. I got Collectors so it was tricky but I managed.

---------- Post added 2013-02-26 at 01:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    What it looks like when my Geth Juggernaut takes damage.

[IMG]http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk113/shopebay1/Nopecanrsquotfindasinglefuck_zpsbfc2355f.jpg[IMG]
    lol Pretty accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    Geth Juggernaut! This thing is unstoppable.
    lol yes, yes it is. I just spam the hell out of the pulse. I should have gone turret though instead of the shield.

Yeah shield doesn't seem to useful seeing as you can't fire through it.