Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    If you are looking to trade for things, you can easily do it here. Though, the BL2 forums might reach more people to trade with.

And no, I don't have an infinity pistol
    Really really want a Volcano for my Siren if someone has one to spare, I have some Ludyas that I farmed if you'd like one of them in exchange.
    Last edited by mmoc8d1df16656; 2012-12-13 at 03:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still missing "Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage" DLC?
    Get it for free here!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    Whoa...I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. Most DLC (non-Borderlands) takes about 45min to complete. The best can take up to a couple of hours. A DLC that takes 15 hours is essentially a FPS single-player campaign. I've always found Borderlands to have the best valued DLC (content-wise).
    Compared to what the main game provides, it's pretty short. It's good, just not long enough and pretty much there is no point in playing the DLC areas after you finish them unless you have a group to farm Seriph Crystals with on all the Invincible bosses. 30 dollars for 4 DLC packs, two of which are already out.

Anyone have the kerblaster legendary gun they can hook me up with on ps3?

I haven't beaten it yet but the game has been pretty good so far.
    I hope it wont end up being disappointing in comparison to the original.

I just got the game and it freaking rocks! waaaaay better when you play with friends though.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    So Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt was a real let down, more so for a lot of players who don't have high end rigs because the DLC has created an asinine amount of graphics latency problems. Even worse for AMD graphics card users like myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    So Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt was a real let down, more so for a lot of players who don't have high end rigs because the DLC has created an asinine amount of graphics latency problems. Even worse for AMD graphics card users like myself.
    Imo, Sir Hammerlocks DLC is the middle of the pack one. Mr Torgues was as he likes to put it "Fucking Awesome \m/!" . The worst one was Pirate's booty DLC for me, was dragging myself to finish it , the only interesting character in it was Shade or whatever the dudes name is , the loner in the initial town. Let's hope the 4th is awesome =p

Just a PSA, but you can get Borderlands 2 season pass for $16 until the 28th.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ag=histo051-20

Enter in the promo code "CAGROCKS"

It gives you a season pass code and you activate that code on Steam.

Quote Originally Posted by leafs43 View Post
    Just a PSA, but you can get Borderlands 2 season pass for $16 until the 28th.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ag=histo051-20

Enter in the promo code "CAGROCKS"

It gives you a season pass code and you activate that code on Steam.
    Ah, this is the kind of price I've been waiting for. Thanks a lot, man.

10+ Year Old Account
    meh ill wait for a game+all dlc pack

10+ Year Old Account
    well that may be a while considering they are gearing up for a new level cap / characters and a expantion later in the year
    In my opinion is worth getting now one of the better games I can name off the top of my head
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    Why not just take advantage of the sale and get a season pack. Will probably come out to be the same unless you wait for some obscure Steam sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    You don't have the game yet, I presume?

Deleted
    Just FYI:

Greenman Gaming has a pretty great sale for Borderlands 2 running this weekend. The base game is 66% off, and all of the DLC, including the season pass itself (which gives access to all 4 DLC, of which 3 are released so far - the additional character class is not part of that pack though) are at 50% off.

Because of the "20% OFF digital games" coupon that is promoted on the front page of their shop, I was able to buy the game+pass für a mere 25,30€. After playing the whole day I feel like I robbed someone. The game is seriously fucking good and would have been worth the retail price. Because I'm cheap like hell I'm still totally fine with it

Keep in mind that when you use the 20% coupon, for some reason you have to buy every item separately, otherwise it will discount only the one with the highest price.

Happy vault hunting!
    Last edited by mmoc7d0ef109c7; 2013-03-23 at 09:33 PM.

I have to say that Handsome Jack is probably one of the most entertaining villains I've come across lately in video games.

Ok, so I have a question about slag weapons, and I've been searching the internet for it for hours...

I know that slag weapons do not get bonus damage from enemies being slagged, and all I've read on websites is that "slag guns do 100% normal gun damage"...

But I'm not seeing that...

For example, I have a lvl 34 sniper rifle with fire effects, it's normal damage is 2.3k, a head shot will deal between 50k to 70k damage...

I also have a level 41 slag sniper rifle that does 3.5k damage, but a head shot only does between 20k to 40k. (this gun also has an extra +10% crit damage to it)

Why is it that the fire sniper rifle deals harder hitting head shots, then the higher damage slag rifle?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    Ok, so I have a question about slag weapons, and I've been searching the internet for it for hours...

I know that slag weapons do not get bonus damage from enemies being slagged, and all I've read on websites is that "slag guns do 100% normal gun damage"...

But I'm not seeing that...

For example, I have a lvl 34 sniper rifle with fire effects, it's normal damage is 2.3k, a head shot will deal between 50k to 70k damage...

I also have a level 41 slag sniper rifle that does 3.5k damage, but a head shot only does between 20k to 40k. (this gun also has an extra +10% crit damage to it)

Why is it that the fire sniper rifle deals harder hitting head shots, then the higher damage slag rifle?
    Are you shooting a 'Flesh' Enemy? Fire Damage deals bonus damage to flesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiru View Post
    Are you shooting a 'Flesh' Enemy? Fire Damage deals bonus damage to flesh.
    So far, it's been a flesh enemy, a robot, a skag, raks, and those spider ant things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    So far, it's been a flesh enemy, a robot, a skag, raks, and those spider ant things.
    I'm pretty sure all of those would be considered flesh, except for the robot.