Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Enough with the HoTS teasing already, Blizzard. :<

Just activate it already.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaskaleh View Post
    There probably have in the past, as there is text about a mogu queen slain by Lei-shen and that ancient mogu had sons etc.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Rumored to be the only known female mogu in existence, Lei Shen keeps his trophies close, and their combined arsenal against interlopers closer. Indeed, these were specifically created by Lei Shen and empowered to serve and guard him
    He made the only two female Mogu in existence...pretty safe to say they're the only ones.
    BfA Beta Time

"Rumored to be" IMO definitely means there's more.

dubstepping into the swarm...

Deleted
    why did blizzard but a bit of dubstep in that HOTS teaser, dubstep sucks

2150 for Sunreaver Onslaught for doing the PvE daily but only 1250 for the PvP daily? Is one of those numbers a typo?

OMG Heart of the Swarm is going to be so awesome. I cant wait 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaalbo11 View Post
    Man dude Karrigan has got some grime on her teeth in that main picture for the Starcraft trailer.

On a more serious note, when are they going to remodel the character models like they said they would do? I hope this doesn't turn out to be like the "custom dances" that would come out with WOTLK...
    They've been working on it, and we haven't gone a month in the last 6 months without updates on the project. It is NOTHING like the new dances they flashed on the WOTLK demo, they've put over a year of work into this project non stop. Last we heard in September, humans and orcs were being worked on, and all the races are getting updated animations and facial expressions as well as just skins and models. It's a massive project, and it's a side project at the same time, why don't you do the math there? The best thing would be to make them a feature of the next expansion over a new player race so we could possibly see expanded customization AS WELL as updates. But I wouldn't expect a preview, barring a surprise, until Blizzcon.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me or does that say Skinnable? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Second song of the SC II: Heart of the Swarm Vengeance Trailer ... epic ...

Immediate Music - The Breach ... look for it on soundcloud.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vaalbo11 View Post
    Man dude Karrigan has got some grime on her teeth in that main picture for the Starcraft trailer.
    Seriously... I really hope that's just some shadows -- I don't see how anyone could want to kiss that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneru View Post
    Back in Molten Core in Vanilla, about 20 people up and the rest still being ressed. Cidet, our rogue, goes in stealth and moves up to Ragnaros. About 5 seconds later, Ragnaros aggroes and starts killing all of us again. Everyone is pissed and I whisper Cidet "wtf happened?!". All he replies me is...

"Target has no pockets"

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    They've been working on it, and we haven't gone a month in the last 6 months without updates on the project. It is NOTHING like the new dances they flashed on the WOTLK demo, they've put over a year of work into this project non stop. Last we heard in September, humans and orcs were being worked on, and all the races are getting updated animations and facial expressions as well as just skins and models. It's a massive project, and it's a side project at the same time, why don't you do the math there? The best thing would be to make them a feature of the next expansion over a new player race so we could possibly see expanded customization AS WELL as updates. But I wouldn't expect a preview, barring a surprise, until Blizzcon.

That's a good point. However, I swear I was on the Blizz website and I saw them mention something about it being around in 5.2. I personally am a tad impatient about waiting until a whole new expac for these changes.... but if I must.