Oh god no :/

And the average male height is 5' 8" so when you hear "close to 6 feet," those 2 inches make a huge difference.

Yeah I have no idea what the fuck your example meant. You have the most amazing luck in the world,but you get a little too lucky and win the lotto seventeen times. The police suspect you and come to take you to jail but get into a car accident and die on the way to your mansion. Oh and some other shit happens. Basically you get lucky but you deprive everyone else in the world of things so people hate you. If you can live with the guilt its still a good wish.

I wish I had the power to control the weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Oh god no :/

And the average male height is 5' 8" so when you hear "close to 6 feet," those 2 inches make a huge difference.

Yeah I have no idea what the fuck your example meant. You have the most amazing luck in the world,but you get a little too lucky and win the lotto seventeen times. The police suspect you and come to take you to jail but get into a car accident and die on the way to your mansion. Oh and some other shit happens. Basically you get lucky but you deprive everyone else in the world of things so people hate you. If you can live with the guilt its still a good wish.

I wish I had the power to control the weather.
    Granted, but your hair turns white and you are turned into the opposite sex. Then on your first use to try and smite an evil do-er with lighting... it misses, striking the roof of the building, causes such a massive surge of electricity that every one gets cooked alive because the surge of electricity locks you in a state where your constantly calling lighting strikes (like putting your hand on a electric fense and unable to take it off as the current causes your muscles to contract, those keeping your hand closed). The evil do-er was nothing more than a pick pocket and you go down in history as the most infamous mass murdering mutant.

I wish that we had stopped the crap music that is Justin Bebber and the likes before it go popular, allowing that awesomeness that was 80 and early 90's rock to continue on ... rocking for today's generation of kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    Granted, but your hair turns white and you are turned into the opposite sex. Then on your first use to try and smite an evil do-er with lighting... it misses, striking the roof of the building, causes such a massive surge of electricity that every one gets cooked alive because the surge of electricity locks you in a state where your constantly calling lighting strikes (like putting your hand on a electric fense and unable to take it off as the current causes your muscles to contract, those keeping your hand closed). The evil do-er was nothing more than a pick pocket and you go down in history as the most infamous mass murdering mutant.

I wish that we had stopped the crap music that is Justin Bebber and the likes before it go popular, allowing that awesomeness that was 80 and early 90's rock to continue on ... rocking for today's generation of kids.
    Granted. Unfortunately, Mlli Vanilli and Vanilla Ice are a packaged deal to go with this wish.

And just in case you're okay with that, I also drop an 80s Vinyl record store on your head.

I wish I could build or dismantle any kind of device I desired, like Skylar from Alphas.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted,you can dismantle anything, but you can never put them back together. And you have a habit of dismantling things randomly, not even noticing that you're doing it. Like if you have the remote control in your hand, or your phone, or your private parts (you're an expert surgeon too).

Uhm. I wish I had 20/20 vision.

Quote Originally Posted by Holidae View Post
    Granted. Unfortunately, Mlli Vanilli and Vanilla Ice are a packaged deal to go with this wish.

And just in case you're okay with that, I also drop an 80s Vinyl record store on your head.

I wish I could build or dismantle any kind of device I desired, like Skylar from Alphas.
    Skylar was from Heroe's not alphas- and his power wasn't dismantle anything it was the ability to understand how things work which involved dismanteling... I don't remember a can dismantle any thing type person in alphas.

Granted,you can dismantle anything, but you can never put them back together. And you have a habit of dismantling things randomly, not even noticing that you're doing it. Like if you have the remote control in your hand, or your phone, or your private parts (you're an expert surgeon too).

Uhm. I wish I had 20/20 vision.
    Granted, through a surgery... however several hours after being healed and allowed to remove bandages a gang of thugs hits you in the head with a baseball bat while your walking down the street. It doesn't kill you, but does inoperable damage to your eyes, disconnecting your retinas. The attack also leaves your hands completely mangled, and un-healable... they are eventually removed.

I wish for the curse of eternal life, but not any of that vampire, werewolf, wolverine(regen) crap. more like the Randal (vandle?) Savage Eternal life from JL.

Deleted
    Skylar was from Heroe's not alphas- and his power wasn't dismantle anything it was the ability to understand how things work which involved dismanteling... I don't remember a can dismantle any thing type person in alphas.

Granted, through a surgery... however several hours after being healed and allowed to remove bandages a gang of thugs hits you in the head with a baseball bat while your walking down the street. It doesn't kill you, but does inoperable damage to your eyes, disconnecting your retinas. The attack also leaves your hands completely mangled, and un-healable... they are eventually removed.

I wish for the curse of eternal life, but not any of that vampire, werewolf, wolverine(regen) crap. more like the Randal (vandle?) Savage Eternal life from JL.
    Granted. Although the second day of your immortal life you accidentally bang your head on a steel post. Brain damage.
    Welcome to an eternity of retardness.

I wish i could speak with animals.

Deleted
    Basically, http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Gladstone_Gander (every oyster he eats has a 1 inch pearl in it, amongst other stuff), http://wiki.lspace.org/mediawiki/index.php/P-Math (probability math, a robot in the discworld novels can basically manipulate probabilities to get any outcome), and http://wiki.lspace.org/mediawiki/index.php/The_Lady (one of the most powerful goddesses in discworld). I also wanted to include Felix Felicis from Harry Potter (luck potion), Wedge Antilles from Star Wars (survived every major battle in the star wars trilogy, and every major battle in the expanded universe), but I thought that would be more things for people to not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Granted. Although the second day of your immortal life you accidentally bang your head on a steel post. Brain damage.
    Welcome to an eternity of retardness.

I wish i could speak with animals.
    granted. you can speak with any animal, including any microscopic organisms in and around your body. from now on, you constantly hear the bedbugs in your bed, the bacteria in your gut and any other animal in a 40 yard radius.

I wish my bookshelves have every book of the riftwars series, every book of the wheel of time series and every book of the discworld series, and that I have every capability that's needed to be able to read them in my 3 hours spare time per day.

I actually knew the Harry Potter one lol.

Granted. However, but you're sight diminishes with each 3 hour reading session. 5 sessions will make you need glasses while reading and driving. 10 sessions will make you need glasses all the time. 15 sessions will make you need bifocals all the time. 20 sessions and you're blind. Hope you read fast. Oh and after you read each book you have to throw them away or some crazy arsonist will get jealous and try to burn your collection down, but he is happy whenever you throw the book away and won't burn your books if you appease him.

I wish I had the power to make any water gun shoot the water at such a high pressure and velocity that it could kill a human if I were to squirt them. And that I'm invited to a water park party like Splish Splash or...Uhhhh...some other fucking name.

http://alphas.wikia.com/wiki/Skylar_Adams

Blue exploiting a loophole in the wording whilst corrupting my wish? Double points.
    I actually knew the Harry Potter one lol.

Granted. However, but you're sight diminishes with each 3 hour reading session. 5 sessions will make you need glasses while reading and driving. 10 sessions will make you need glasses all the time. 15 sessions will make you need bifocals all the time. 20 sessions and you're blind. Hope you read fast. Oh and after you read each book you have to throw them away or some crazy arsonist will get jealous and try to burn your collection down, but he is happy whenever you throw the book away and won't burn your books if you appease him.

I wish I had the power to make any water gun shoot the water at such a high pressure and velocity that it could kill a human if I were to squirt them. And that I'm invited to a water park party like Splish Splash or...Uhhhh...some other fucking name.
    Your wish is my command. You now hold the ability to alter the psi of any water gun you desire. However, once you bestow that power upon said water gun, it's permanent. Unfortunately your girlfriend was unaware of this fact; when she shot you right in your face. IN YOUR FACE!

I now wish for the ability to control a race of sentient, immortal, hyperpowered starships; to do with as I desire.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Damnit, I missed that build part.

Granted. You come up with a new invention...Uhhhh....Some machine that can fix the ozone layer, or can stop pollution, or some shit like that that the government would fund. But this machine requires a LOT of power. I mean a LOT, and until the device actually gets this power it causes some sort of corruption around it. Like. The device is gonna be used to fix the ozone layer, and you build the device all besides the powering unit (because the powering unit requires funds that you can't get without major help), but the device consumes a LOT of oxygen until you put the powering unit in.

So the government can't make up it's mind because the Republicans are like "get this mother fucker to make a new gun, not to save the fucking ozone layer" and the Democrats are like "OMG someone find a tree to hug this guy, we need to fund him." So like 30 days passes and the machine is close to consuming all the oxygen in the world because those guys can't make up their mind. So you start to dissemble the machine, since it's within your powers, but then Bill Gates rolls up in a a limousine and he's like "wtf are you doing asshole. Didn't you read the fine print when you signed that contract to fund your device?" And it turns out Bill Gates owns the machine now and he's suing you for $30 million since you started to fuck up his machine. But since the court case was like 15 days away all the Oxygen in the world was depleted by then (you didn't get to finish dissembling the machine) and everyone in North America dies because they're overweight and need more oxygen than normal.

The end.

I now wish for the ability to control a race of sentient, immortal, hyperpowered starships; to do with as I desire.
    Granted, but you decide to bring the fleet to Earth since you got mad at me for corrupting your wish and you want to kill me, but the Avengers shows up and fucks up your army just like in the movie.

I wish I could perform alchemy by using crazy circle symbols and I could transmute stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted. You have absolute control of... a race of sentient, immortal, hyperpowered starships who will do as you desire.

But, every human in existence except you die out and you won't be able to procreate anymore further, meaning you will be the last human in existence..!

I wish seasons 4,5,6 and possibly more of the Walking Dead are already out.

Granted, but they are written by the writers for Lost.

I wish coffee and fruit would grow in my native climate (which is normally too cold for such things).

Damnit, I missed that build part.

Granted. You come up with a new invention...Uhhhh....Some machine that can fix the ozone layer, or can stop pollution, or some shit like that that the government would fund. But this machine requires a LOT of power. I mean a LOT, and until the device actually gets this power it causes some sort of corruption around it. Like. The device is gonna be used to fix the ozone layer, and you build the device all besides the powering unit (because the powering unit requires funds that you can't get without major help), but the device consumes a LOT of oxygen until you put the powering unit in.

So the government can't make up it's mind because the Republicans are like "get this mother fucker to make a new gun, not to save the fucking ozone layer" and the Democrats are like "OMG someone find a tree to hug this guy, we need to fund him." So like 30 days passes and the machine is close to consuming all the oxygen in the world because those guys can't make up their mind. So you start to dissemble the machine, since it's within your powers, but then Bill Gates rolls up in a a limousine and he's like "wtf are you doing asshole. Didn't you read the fine print when you signed that contract to fund your device?" And it turns out Bill Gates owns the machine now and he's suing you for $30 million since you started to fuck up his machine. But since the court case was like 15 days away all the Oxygen in the world was depleted by then (you didn't get to finish dissembling the machine) and everyone in North America dies because they're overweight and need more oxygen than normal.

The end.

Granted, but you decide to bring the fleet to Earth since you got mad at me for corrupting your wish and you want to kill me, but the Avengers shows up and fucks up your army just like in the movie.

I wish I could perform alchemy by using crazy circle symbols and I could transmute stuff.
    Granted. The government locks you up in one of the many secret NASA prisons in order to utilize your ability, in order to aid in the nefarious activities of "The Council." Also, building. Head. You know the drill.

Quote Originally Posted by chibichibiko View Post
    Granted, but they are written by the writers for Lost.

I wish coffee and fruit would grow in my native climate (which is normally too cold for such things).
    Granted. They growl stale and rotten, and attract an infestation of mice, fruit flies, locust, and tourists from northern California. Also, when I figure out an appropriate way to drop a large structure on your head too, be on the look out for that as well.

I wish the Avengers would fucking die! That army was not easy to come by goddamn it! You have any idea what it takes to get an army like that licensed, registered, and declared at the DMV?!
    Last edited by King Shark; 2013-02-28 at 03:51 AM.

Granted, your army kills the Avengers, only to be killed by a barrage of cupcakes from my deep space cannon.

I wish I only needed to sleep one minute a day to be fully rested.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, your army kills the Avengers, only to be killed by a barrage of cupcakes from my deep space cannon.

I wish I only needed to sleep one minute a day to be fully rested.
    granted. your wow character now only needs to have 1 minute logout time to be fully rested. you on the other hand required that you sleep for 3 day a week for the rest of your life.

I wish I had an insanely useful superpower.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    granted. your wow character now only needs to have 1 minute logout time to be fully rested. you on the other hand required that you sleep for 3 day a week for the rest of your life.

I wish I had an insanely useful superpower.
    Granted. You now have the power of common sense. Truly the rarest of all super powers. The government subsequently gathers you up in the same prison- different ward- that Blue is in. Obviously, they don't want a power like this getting out.

I wish for the ability to turn whatever I touch into tungsten.

KUKUKUKUKUKUKU. Do you know what I am Holidae? I'm a research physicist. Sort of. And I work with tungsten everyday.

Granted, everything you touches turns into a thin film sheet of tungsten. (If you don't know what that is ill tAke a picture on Monday.) And scientists all over the world force you to....

Nah this could jepoardize my research if I talk to much. Granted, you have the Midas effect. You can't eat or touch your ex wife or type or go on the Internet because all your stuffs turns into tungsten.

I wish Holidae was turned into a science experiment when he dies. Like. They use his body to try and create a new Frankenstein, but it doesn't work and its lol. And this is all because he chooses to be an organ donor. (KUKUKUKU.)

KUKUKUKUKUKUKU. Do you know what I am Holidae? I'm a research physicist. Sort of. And I work with tungsten everyday.

Granted, everything you touches turns into a thin film sheet of tungsten. (If you don't know what that is ill tAke a picture on Monday.) And scientists all over the world force you to....

Nah this could jepoardize my research if I talk to much. Granted, you have the Midas effect. You can't eat or touch your ex wife or type or go on the Internet because all your stuffs turns into tungsten.

I wish Holidae was turned into a science experiment when he dies. Like. They use his body to try and create a new Frankenstein, but it doesn't work and its lol. And this is all because he chooses to be an organ donor. (KUKUKUKU.)
    Pfft. Organ donor. HAH! I just wanna see you naked. Muwuha. <3

Anywho, moving on- unfortunately since I can not self terminate, I am forced to recuse myself from this wish.

15+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but he lost some bodyparts when he died. To get a complete body, they had to kill you to combine the two of you.

I wish I could decide whether I want to be a mod or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Granted, but he lost some bodyparts when he died. To get a complete body, they had to kill you to combine the two of you.

I wish I could decide whether I want to be a mod or not.
    granted. you have decided. however, whatever you have decided, MMO-champion doesn't want you.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall when Sylvio Proto gets chewed out tonight by his coach (Proto is a Belgian goalie who missed the deciding 9th penalty during penalty shoots in the semifinals for the national football cup).