Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Personally i think it's amazing, it's really in depth and really increases your skill and rating, gained about 400 rating the first season i used it, was enough to go from 1900 - 2250~ And that was from Skill-capped vids alone!

it's like in school, you can buy an outline and do well; but the really good (or for wow you should say *dedicated* I guess) students make their own outlines

Deleted
    If you are really starting wow PvP then yes, if u have some experience and want to be better, maybe

It's probably the only website with useful information instead of random trolling like AJ. Unfortunately it requires payment and largely depends on contributors to post guides and videos. Often times there is lack of content particularly for underplayed classes and specs (for example you'll find tons of content for mage and hunter but almost nothing for monk or DPS spec shaman).

IMO it's a good site but not worth the money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    IMO it's a good site but not worth the money.
    Its less than $5.

The time it will save you from searching through poorly made or out of date videos is easily worth $5. I think my time is, anyway.
    Last edited by Starsinn; 2013-02-26 at 04:00 AM.
    Being constructive feels good. You should try it.

Deleted
    It's 5 $ which is not very much for anyone really. You will learn a lot from watching videos, tutorials etc so it's a nifty tool for anyone really.

YOu can get a lot, if not all, the information for free though but you will need to search around much more by yourself (time is money friend ...) and you might not find really what you're looking for. Or should be looking for, for that matter.

It saves you time, is easy, and doesn't cost you much. I say, go for a month and evaluate after that.

I think it is worth it. There is a lot to learn from players at the very top of arena ladders. They have good players, knowledgeable players representing each class. Besides, its only worth 5$! Just sub for a month, watch everything you want to watch and then unsub

10+ Year Old Account
    Just BG a lot and watch twitch.tv streams. BGing will help you learn the classes, and streams will show you how pros setup their bars and utilize their abilities in ways you wouldn't think of. Just remember Sodah, not Sodapoppin.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Just BG a lot and watch twitch.tv streams. BGing will help you learn the classes, and streams will show you how pros setup their bars and utilize their abilities in ways you wouldn't think of. Just remember Sodah, not Sodapoppin.
    C'mon, you can't say Sodapoppin is bad. But yeah, I do agree on you with BGing a lot and watching livestreams on twitch.tv. I've learend A LOT from twitch.tv livestreams, it's insane! And the best is... IT'S FREE!

Oh and, don't forget.. you can ask the livestreamers for advice. Sure, guys like Reckful are barely ever reachable... well.. basically never unless you donate and leave a note. But some people, like sodapoppin and other high rated players like tosan, sodah, khuna might answer your questions sometime.

I bought a 1 month sub. I didn't learn anything about my class.

I watched videos on how to burst, heal, play defensive on my priest. As I was watching, I was thinking " this is it? ". I already knew everything.

I watched some vids for my alts. I'm horrible on my alts. They were quite helpful because I never put in time to become good on them.

IMO, it's just useful to learn about classes that you don't main.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post
    C'mon, you can't say Sodapoppin is bad. But yeah, I do agree on you with BGing a lot and watching livestreams on twitch.tv. I've learend A LOT from twitch.tv livestreams, it's insane! And the best is... IT'S FREE!

Oh and, don't forget.. you can ask the livestreamers for advice. Sure, guys like Reckful are barely ever reachable... well.. basically never unless you donate and leave a note. But some people, like sodapoppin and other high rated players like tosan, sodah, khuna might answer your questions sometime.
    He's not bad, though these days Soadpoppin wont even read a donation below $10. Azael seems the best experienced player most willing to answer chat questions on twitch right now.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

no, 99% of the information you could get from skillcapped can be found elsewhere on the internet for free.
    Hi Sephurik