Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

hi

Quote Originally Posted by Joshythemage View Post
    Blizzard have been completely and utterly brain dead when it comes to mages all throughout this expansion. It's getting downright annoying already.
    Hi I'm a warlock, take a seat....

Warlock nerfs are just the reg now, YAY GC NERF DESTRO IN THE GROUND MOAR PLZ

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone at Blizzard went crazy with the obscure prehistoric creature references.

Honestly, how many people would get the "Stygimolochy" reference? Or "mosschopper?"

Though truth be told, were I working at Blizzard, I probably would have done exactly that.

"Manospondylus Shoulderplates" would have been my plug.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2013-02-27 at 11:53 PM.

Hoping that the ring that's termed Spell DPS will be available for healers as well. So tired of seeing Valor Spirit gear that's always Spirit+Crit or Spirit+Haste.

what's the addon this guy uses to check who took what damage, that nice spreadsheet thing... if anyone knows, would be great to know thanks.

Execute damage and AP scaling increased by 13%.
    I just dont even know anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonhead View Post

All 3 specs, especially affliction, are far and away some of the best dps specs in the game in all heroic raids. Affliction is the best spec, no contest, in all raid sizes and on nearly all fights.

When they nerfed fire after 5.1 it promptly went to middle of the pack while affliction has only gotten better as people gear up more. Destruction does extremely well in heroic gear. Shut up.

I can't believe they nurf fire mage again. I'm not even a mage and that seems like a slap in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by mugutu View Post
    All 3 specs, especially affliction, are far and away some of the best dps specs in the game in all heroic raids. Affliction is the best spec, no contest, in all raid sizes and on nearly all fights.

When they nerfed fire after 5.1 it promptly went to middle of the pack while affliction has only gotten better as people gear up more. Destruction does extremely well in heroic gear. Shut up.
    We're talking about the destruction spec here, not affliction. In live it is the worst PvE lock spec, primarily due to the constant nerfs we get from PvP QQ. We are turned away from groups for choosing to play this suboptimal spec. If what you say about heroic gear for us is true then you must know an extremely lucky lock that got carried up to that point. Destruction needs buffs in order to reach affliction standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Holtdahooligan View Post
    We're talking about the destruction spec here, not affliction. In live it is the worst PvE lock spec, primarily due to the constant nerfs we get from PvP QQ. We are turned away from groups for choosing to play this suboptimal spec. If what you say about heroic gear for us is true then you must know an extremely lucky lock that got carried up to that point. Destruction needs buffs in order to reach affliction standards.
    What has that got to do with class tuning on the ptr servers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

As expected blizzard continues to nerf Locks to dirt just like every other time blizzard has tried to correct warlocks, i knew the improvements made in MOP would be quickly stripped down its happend every time.

Sword of Light now increases the damage you deal with two-handed melee weapons by 15%, up from 10%.
    No burst nerf, yet a small sustained buff? I'll take it!

I am a demo /destro warlock and already gave up pvp then lately pve after 5.1. Not much to see in 5.2 but nerfs and green fire (? was looking to the illidan challenge set too, but will probably never got it. Maybe green fire will be the same). I should have known they would not allow lock to be a top class? And not being top is being trash in my books. The good part is I have much more time to play other games now

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    And not being top is being trash in my books.
    There's your problem.
    So you say you only play games which a) are pay to win and you are rich enough to shovel money in it OR games which are so poorly balanced you can play with your one spec/class/ship/tank/whatever to win them all?
    My Shadowy Priest: Daernan
    My DK tank: Pupuna

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    I am a demo /destro warlock and already gave up pvp then lately pve after 5.1. Not much to see in 5.2 but nerfs and green fire (? was looking to the illidan challenge set too, but will probably never got it. Maybe green fire will be the same). I should have known they would not allow lock to be a top class? And not being top is being trash in my books. The good part is I have much more time to play other games now
    Sorry to bother but lock is the top class. You are just playing a wrong spec. Seems silly to play demo/destro if you are the kind of people who only plays if being a top class and that would be affliction.

so the only people who should play are those that can be #1 on dps charts?

how would guilds even raid if that were the right attitude

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JV Chequer View Post
    Another Nerf in Sacrifice for Affliction? Fuck you blizzard. Let me play without my stupid pets if i want to.

Damn GC
    I agree. You can't balance every class, and you can't balance every talent to make them all equal. it's not possible. The talent worked fine, they are nerfing it for stupid reasons. Because a warlock is "suppose" to have a pet out. Stupid, the talent doesn't need to be nerfed, instead they should buff the other talents to make them more competitive.

---------- Post added 2013-02-28 at 12:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonhead View Post

Destro is actually getting buffed. The current notes say a reduction by 4% to incinerate and conflagrate, but that is after they buffed those abilities by 20%. So it's just a nerf to the previous buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidd View Post
    So what about those poor mages who cant get gear, where are they going to sit on the so called standings? I will tell you where at the bottom. Mages will almost be at the state they where in BC, food vendors with an int buff for the raid and sat outside a raid instance to rebuff after a wipe....
    Couldn't agree more and is why my Mage is sitting in Org at level 85. I play for fun not heroic progression

---------- Post added 2013-02-28 at 06:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    I can't believe they nurf fire mage again. I'm not even a mage and that seems like a slap in the face.
    At this point it really is nothing more than bad design.

Overcompensating Chain of the Alpha Male ? Lootraptor's Amulet ?
    Oh, the pun... lol

Deleted
    Why are you always complaining?
    You know your class is OP when you think it's ok as it is. Seriously, complaining about disc / arcane / lock(yes, all of the specs) means that you are the clueless one, not GC.

And, on a side note, I don't think a complete spec redesign in the middle of the expansion (that many of you are suggesting for arcane mages) is the right way to go: It requires a lot of tuning and you can't foresee how it works without a huge playerbase to test it.

Deleted
    so...what about MONKS ..
    why nerf them !?.

-_-;