Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Clearly it shows that it just happened to be the time for warriors to be SKILLED. And that no mistweaver monks means that potential mistweaver gladiators had quit due to unforeseen reasons.

Also, "hahahahaha" to all the warriors thinking they should not be nerfed.

I knew Monk representation was low, but that is just insane. I can see why some buffs are being thrown onto the Monk Table.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    That exact same statement has been made of every single arena season since S5.
    Not every single but most, a lot of people particularly like S7.

Now you can see why Blizzard is desperately buffing Monks.
    It makes them look bad when nobody is playing their new shiny class of this expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Lolololol. You dont even have to go back more then 1 season to find a class with teh same rep as warrior on live. Rogues in 4.3, 20% rep, Wars in 4.3 1% rep, Rogues in 5.0 1 % rep, Wars in 5.0 20% rep... guess whats happeneing in 5.2.

Guess you have to be a rogue or were carried by a rogue in S11 to believe they werent as OP if not more. Does no one remember fighting RLS 2/3 games above 2.2k! Cmon Now.
    I know you're probably the most biased individual on these boards, but you can't even begin to compare 4.3 rogues with 5.x warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    That exact same statement has been made of every single arena season since S5.
    naw i agree with him, this is the worst since dk's inception imo.

I doubt Blizzard play their own game any more - how this season was allowed to happen with the current state of balance is beyond me.

That coupled with the lowest arena representation shows how shit this season is. Blizzard - sort your fucking shit out.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Now you can see why Blizzard is desperately buffing Monks.
    It makes them look bad when nobody is playing their new shiny class of this expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    I knew Monk representation was low, but that is just insane. I can see why some buffs are being thrown onto the Monk Table.
    We will still not be good in arena, we might even be worse. Not that much is changing to make a difference. The only way I can see mistweaver to be better next patch if they use their damage buff to help kill things.

WW might be better but they still are going to be weak.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post
    I know you're probably the most biased individual on these boards, but you can't even begin to compare 4.3 rogues with 5.x warriors.
    Yeah 4.3 rogues had Legendaries, the most overpowered trinket ever put in the game, and no mid season balancing patch nerfing them...

and I am far less biased then your ilk.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Lolololol. You dont even have to go back more then 1 season to find a class with teh same rep as warrior on live. Rogues in 4.3, 20% rep, Wars in 4.3 1% rep, Rogues in 5.0 1 % rep, Wars in 5.0 20% rep... guess whats happeneing in 5.2.
    In 3v3 s11 rogues were 15% rep warriors 6%, S12 warriors are 21% rogues are 1%. 5.0 warriors were more op than s5 dk's that says a lot.

Yeah 4.3 rogues had Legendaries, the most overpowered trinket ever put in the game, and no mid season balancing patch nerfing them...
    Funny thing about this is warriors are just straight up overpowered no special items caused this thats much worse than some pve gear causing the problems. But not only that warriors have eaten many hotfix nerfs and nerfs in 5.1 and more hotfix nerfs after 5.1 and still are the most op class in the game lol who really sounds more broken here?

You can't even compare that lvl of brokenness with anything, nothing has hit this peak before.

They've been nerfing warriors since 5.0 and its all not been enough the 5.2 nerfs are not shocking or overdone in anyway if someone thinks they are they are just a bias warrior wanting to stay overpowered.
    Last edited by Wow; 2013-02-28 at 05:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    In 3v3 s11 rogues were 15% rep warriors 6%, S12 warriors are 21% rogues are 1%. 5.0 warriors were more op than s5 dk's that says a lot.

Funny thing about this is warriors are just straight up overpowered no special items caused this thats much worse than some pve gear causing the problems. But not only that warriors have eaten many hotfix nerfs and nerfs in 5.1 and more hotfix nerfs after 5.1 and still are the most op class in the game lol who really sounds more broken here?

You can't even compare that lvl of brokenness with anything, nothing has hit this peak before.

They've been nerfing warriors since 5.0 and its all not been enough the 5.2 nerfs are not shocking or overdone in anyway if someone thinks they are they are just a bias warrior wanting to stay overpowered.
    Where are you getting those S11 numbers? Show a source. You sound like a butt hurt rogue, or even worse a warlock.

This is the S11 I remember. http://www.arenastats.com/index.php?...600&mt=5&mg=20
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account

But but... if you nerf them, they will go to shitty 4.3 status! There's no middle ground at all! It's pretty sickening, tbh, that even after being nerfed again and again this xpac, warrior is still insanely strong. Not sure how warbringer shockwave survived the 5.1 balance sweep, tbh.

Where are you getting those S11 numbers? Show a source.
    I was talking about 2200 and up if we went with 2600 its still warriors being more broken than anything ever and not comparable to s11 rogue and doesn't change anything on what I said overall on s12.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUntsAhts View Post
    Not sure how warbringer shockwave survived the 5.1 balance sweep, tbh.
    The funny thing on that was that before 5.1 they shared dr after they were on different dr's. 5.1 created that problem thats why 5.1 didn't fix it lol.
    Last edited by Wow; 2013-02-28 at 05:21 AM.

You know there's something wrong when more than an entire fifth of the top-end population consists of one class out of the 11 possible.

Just think about this for a sec s11 rogues got no nerfs in s11 and had the rep they did. Warriors have eaten tons of hotfix nerfs and a patch nerfs and are still more reped than s11 rogues were really just think about what that says about the level of overpoweredness of warriors for just a min here.
    Last edited by Wow; 2013-02-28 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    You know there's something wrong when more than an entire fifth of the top-end population consists of one class out of the 11 possible.
    Not really. Gladiator level PvP'ers will go a long way for a small gain. Rerolling classes is just part of the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Wow, no pvp healing monks? That's sad. Are they really no good in pvp? Or is their healing style that poor in pvp?
    Its poor in PVE, no reason itd be good in PVP

5.2 is only going to make them mid-shit tier, whill they continue to buff frost mages like they need it

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    Not really. Gladiator level PvP'ers will go a long way for a small gain. Rerolling classes is just part of the process.
    I realize that some classes will always be more represented that others. But having a tank/dps class at the absolute top with 1/5-1/4 of the total population seems wrong in so many ways. If it was a healer/dps class, it'd be more understandable. But for something that for all intents and purposes count as a pure dps class when it comes to arena, I find it incredibly disturbing when considering the overall balance of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was talking about 2200 and up if we went with 2600 its still warriors being more broken than anything ever and not comparable to s11 rogue and doesn't change anything on what I said overall on s12.

The funny thing on that was that before 5.1 they shared dr after they were on different dr's. 5.1 created that problem thats why 5.1 didn't fix it lol.
    Yeah your talking out your ass trying to make rogues seem much less overpowered then they were. Probably because you played one or played with one and want to believe 4.3 RLS was somehow more skilled then 5.1 KFC, it aint. The numbers posted here are for Glad, glad in S11 was not 2200, it was far closer to 2600. 20% of S11 glads were rogues, about 20% of S11 glads will be warriors.

Easiest DPS and healer at the top