Deleted
    Forum banner request.

Size:1260x320
    Visible text: whisky and below with smaller font EU-Tarren Mill
    Logo: Well I leave it for you to decide what you think would look cool =)
    General colour scheme: I would like to have the text some kinda purpletheme and netherstorm as the background.
    Specifics: A orc sitting on the ground drinking from his bottle that is almost empty and looking sad while he stears with opened eyes far away in the distance.

whisky.guildlaunch.com
    The banner on the top of this site is just a noobmade to give an idéa how we want it

I'm also wondering if you could make a logo with the guildname (same font as the banner) that we can put on our killpics transparent prefered.

Thanks in advance hopefully you can make something awesome

Hi Guys
    I am sorry to take your time. I am pretty new with twitch.tv and i started to stream my guild's PvP actions almost everyday.... indeed its what i am planning
    I set up my stream and resolution etc and fixed everything with the 3rd party programs ...
    After all set, i checked other people's streams and saw their extremely beautiful designed pages ...
    So I started looking for some templates or programs to do somethings like those. But in the end I couldn't succeed

If anyone can hear and help me with this i would be very very pleased.

What I need is a twitch layout with banner etc to be made by one of very talented artists with such amazing work here above.

Twitch:
    What you want for you page: I need the full work up. Banner, Background, Offline, Info, and Chat Overlay.

Logo/Character: I would like to promote my guild and my 2 main chars here.
    a) my rogue (as my banned rogue was an arena master i would like to use tittle of him as Arena Master and with the warglaives and maybe on a Spectral Tiger would be perfect) I cant give links because of some errors i donno why so ill give you realm and char names:
    Realm: Outland EU
    Char Name: Bugrayo
    and b) my Holy Paladin as Grand Marshal or as its is...
    Realm: Outland UE
    Char Name: Rukènau

Helm Visible: For Rogue Yes but for Paladin, I'd like no helm.

Specifics/Extras: The only thing I ask is on the left side I would like to see my Guild Name and which also states that this Guild is only for PvP etc... Maybe some player names from the guild rooster with high ranked...

I hope this snatches up someone's interest.

Thanks in advance to the artist that claims this one.
    Feel free to message me for further information.

Hello wonderfully brilliant artistic people! I got a signature a while back and love it so much that I would like to ask for a wallpaper now!

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1440x900
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/Lovie/simple (in case the offhand is covering her mouth, she has the big luscious red lips! ;D)
    Gear set: I would like to be wearing the paladin 10 man tier 8 from Ulduar. (the white version)
    Helm visible: No helmet please, just long curly golden hair.
    Your pose: I would like to look focused, as if something could pop out at me at any time, leading my charger (heavily armored pally mount) along a path (not riding, leading by a harness)
    Any extras: Would love to be walking along a path in a dark haunted wood where my golden armor could really glow. Maybe a wood that looked something like the new thunder island loading screen where everything is dark but there are colorful mushrooms about. Here is a link to the loading screen: http://www.wowpedia.org/File:Mists_o...screen.jpg?c=1

Thank you so much to whomever picks this up. I am so geeked I can't wait to see it!

Edit: This post has been claimed
    Last edited by Shadoop; 2013-03-01 at 10:07 PM.

Wallpaper
    Res-1920x1080
    Visible text-none
    Armory-http : //us .battle.net /wow/en/character/blackrock/Rakrug/simple
    Gear-tier 13 warrior heroic
    helm visible
    Pose- Warrior stance
    General theme- Isle of Thunder, Purple
    Thanks in advance!

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Deleted
    Edit: Problem fixed.
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2013-02-28 at 10:37 AM.

Deleted

Dreoras Twitch Layout - Twitch.tv/dreoras

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Key Master View Post
    Holy **** that is amazing! That just looks...wow amazing work!

Another FB Banner-

I actually enjoy making these for a change ::]

I only have a few more guildie presents to make, so if anyone wants to PM me a request I will consider it.
    I am NOT doing wallpapers right now (unless you're a fellow artist here, don't even ask) but I may take some FB Banner and signature requests. (No dual sigs, but will do up to 2 characters- or one character and a mount/pet on the FB Banner)

No Taurens, Undead without eyes covered, Night Elf Males, Humans, or Dwarves.
    Also NO T3 Warrior gear. That helm is disgusting and creepy and I hate hate hate it.

OT: TY all for the lovely comments <3
    /huggles
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Opening up my queue again for a couple sig/wallpaper requests.
    Pm me...
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Signature:
    Visible text: WubbWubb Siege Resto Shaman
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...bwubb/advanced
    Gear set: T14 Normal
    Helm visible: No helm
    Your pose: Chain heal casting
    General colour scheme: Blues
    Any extras: If possible have the toon in middle of casting but have a blue chain heal go through/around the letters from one side. IE- Toon on the left winding up cast but a heal already out going around the text.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by AeonRep View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: WubbWubb Siege Resto Shaman
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...bwubb/advanced
    Gear set: T14 Normal
    Helm visible: No helm
    Your pose: Chain heal casting
    General colour scheme: Blues
    Any extras: If possible have the toon in middle of casting but have a blue chain heal go through/around the letters from one side. IE- Toon on the left winding up cast but a heal already out going around the text.

Thanks in advance!
    Claimed! I like this one. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: Character name and guild.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ondey/advanced
    Gear set: Always liked tier 3/7.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Casting a spell would be nice.
    General colour scheme: Red/Black Fiery type themes.

Deleted

Twitch Layout - Rhoody - Twitch.tv/rhoody

Quote Originally Posted by Key Master View Post
    He made this for me. I can recommend this guy as much as I can.

Extremely professional work and kept me updated while he worked.

11/10

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    *snip*
    ohhh thats pretty! female belfs always seem to turn out so well

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Hello I am quite new here, i liked a lot your work so thought maybe u could do something nice for me as well.
    Signature:
    Andrijana, resto shaman, Khadgar
    Visible text: Character and guild name, maybe title Flame Warden
    Armory: Battleforge set
    Would be nice to have some fire and lava things around, maybe to have Lil Ragnaros or Fire Spirit in the background.
    Thank u
    Last edited by Andrijana; 2013-02-28 at 08:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know if there's a way to make the belt buckles show up in WMV? Like the challenge mode ones, for instance? The belt loads fine, but there's no thingy on the front. :\

Edit: Finally found something about it and it said the buckles aren't supported in WMV. Lame. :\ I guess I'll just screenshot a mogit image of it and paste it on.
    Last edited by Eruionmel; 2013-02-28 at 08:58 AM.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    Anyone know if there's a way to make the belt buckles show up in WMV? Like the challenge mode ones, for instance? The belt loads fine, but there's no thingy on the front. :\

Edit: Finally found something about it and it said the buckles aren't supported in WMV. Lame. :\ I guess I'll just screenshot a mogit image of it and paste it on.
    Not got access to WMV at the moment, but you can access the buckles via WMV, and photoshop them onto your character.

If I remember correctly.. (on the menu on the left) Item -> Belt -> browse the options.

Edit:

Close enough!
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2013-02-28 at 10:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    Not got access to WMV at the moment, but you can access the buckles via WMV, and photoshop them onto your character.

If I remember correctly.. (on the menu on the left) Item -> Belt -> browse the options.

Edit:
    -snip-

Close enough!
    Ah, that's awesome. I'll remember that for next time. I ended up using the mogit trick, lol.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |