10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    God damn that was a long read.

No shit. I thought I was reading a thesis at some points lol. Entertaining for me at least though.

---------- Post added 2013-02-28 at 01:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    That link crashed my browser, twice. I know it's ScrewAttack, but something's wrong.
    What browser do you use?
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

I'm using Firefox and I'm crashing too. Would someone that can view it mind doing a copy/paste.

Finished reading the whole thing. Fuck that was long... I disagree with some minor points, but overall it was correct. I'm still of the opinion that power levels are relevant and should not be disregarded, but it was still a good read and this guy obviously put in about 50x as much work as Death Battle.

10+ Year Old Account
    that is a lot of calculations......

cant we just go with who'd survive a bullet to the head and declare them the winner......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Newaccountforthiscontest View Post
    cant we just go with who'd survive a bullet to the head and declare them the winner......
    They both do. Hell, even a "weakling" like Chiaotzu could survive being shot without a scratch. When it comes to godly powerful characters like these, especially when they're from different universes, you don't declare one a winner just like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    how about

a bill bullet

I'm using firefox on Win 7 and that site works perfectly for me. You guys needs to update flash or firefox itself or something, it should work on firefox.

Only 30 more days .
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    I'm using firefox on Win 7 and that site works perfectly for me. You guys needs to update flash or firefox itself or something, it should work on firefox.

Only 30 more days .
    My computer is a piece of shit. It could just be it's having trouble loading so many images.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    that is a lot of calculations......
    It's like Dr. Gero's analysis of Goku, in written form.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    It's like Dr. Gero's analysis of Goku, in written form.
    except gero forgot..to carry the one and his head exploded

Krytonite bullets.

but srsly goku would win, 1) Kryptonite 2) Instant transmission red sun.

Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    Krytonite bullets.

but srsly goku would win, 1) Kryptonite 2) Instant transmission red sun.
    but goku wouldnt do that..

he wants his opponents at their strongest

its just something we wont ever find out till the creators of both sit down and pen out a story between em

Thought this was pretty awesome, for any Chrono Trigger & DBZ fans like me out there. Personally I think Magus is more like Vegeta but still awesome.

ROFLMAO
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Frog is more like Vegeta in quite a few ways.

Honor, pride and all of that. They both have pretty tragic pasts. Magus draws parallels to some of Vegetas more negative traits and how he lived for the first few seasons of DBZ though.

Plus in the remake of Chrono Trigger for the PS1 that had Toriyama do the cinematics one of the endings shows Glenn (Frog) being knighted in 600 AD and his physical appearance (facial, hair structure) is almost exactly like Vegeta.

10+ Year Old Account
    soooo Mr satan convinced fat buu to not be evil any more

is satan a hero in the eyes of u ppl yet

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    soooo Mr satan convinced fat buu to not be evil any more

is satan a hero in the eyes of u ppl yet
    -Buu got friendly
    -Buu ended up bonding with Mr. Satan
    -Hercule got shot which enraged Buu to form Evil skinny buu.
    -Evil skinny buu pwnd Fat Buu and merged to create Super Buu.
    -Super Buu wrecked shit
    -Rest is history.

Honestly, had buu STAYED fat dangerous buu, i dont see how it would have turned into the mess it later did.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    -Buu got friendly
    -Buu ended up bonding with Mr. Satan
    -Hercule got shot which enraged Buu to form Evil skinny buu.
    -Evil skinny buu pwnd Fat Buu and merged to create Super Buu.
    -Super Buu wrecked shit
    -Rest is history.

Honestly, had buu STAYED fat dangerous buu, i dont see how it would have turned into the mess it later did.

but hercule got fat buu to stop being evil, and he got a puppy

hercules a damned hero