10+ Year Old Account
    My account is deactivated but I really loved my set. Is there a website where I can put together multiple items to show you? The Wowhead 3D viewer for sets is great but how can I mix and match? (also I'd like to show the bow)

Quote Originally Posted by Nario64 View Post
    My account is deactivated but I really loved my set. Is there a website where I can put together multiple items to show you? The Wowhead 3D viewer for sets is great but how can I mix and match? (also I'd like to show the bow)
    You'd have to manually add the items into the comparison feature on the sight. Then hit view in 3D.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    You'd have to manually add the items into the comparison feature on the sight. Then hit view in 3D.
    I may be blind, after adding the items together on the comparison feature, I don't see a View in 3D button.
    Last edited by Nario64; 2013-02-19 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nario64 View Post
    I may be blind, after adding the items together on the comparison feature, I don't see a View in 3D button.
    Move all the pieces of gear together so that they are just in one box then click on the dropdown arrow and hit view in 3D. You can also provide a link to the comparison too if you want and then I could help you out.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Move all the pieces of gear together so that they are just in one box then click on the dropdown arrow and hit view in 3D. You can also provide a link to the comparison too if you want and then I could help you out.
    Thanks, Figured it out!

This is how my hunter looks, Except with white long hair (look at the sig I added to the pic). I also run around with my spectral wolf named Runic. He's the normal wolf version you could only get in patch 2.4 (Not the BM only Exotic version).

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna try to be getting this set. Been wearing greens for so one I wanted brown and reddish kind. The old hour of twilight reddish pieces and the t13 goes well together. Didn't show it in this screen though. Items are listed for you to seeee. Pants are also the flared out type.

Last edited by Sett; 2013-02-20 at 04:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by ickabob View Post
    We are assuming direct control.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2013-02-20 at 06:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I'm gonna try to be getting this set. Been wearing greens for so one I wanted brown and reddish kind. The old hour of twilight reddish pieces and the t13 goes well together. Didn't show it in this screen though. Items are listed for you to seeee. Pants are also the flared out type.

Legs are no longer available in game - they were a reward from the Battle for Undercity and have since been removed along with the quest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    that is 1 epic transmog !!! good thinking ! and i love that Blood elf bow .. whats the name of it ?
    That bow is called Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas If ppl are interested I can post a complete gear list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elleanor View Post
    That bow is called Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas If ppl are interested I can post a complete gear list.
    Yes please ... hmm that bow made me think .. i wanted to pick orc hunter with Green Scourgestalker set and some evil bow , but now i think to take B elf female with that epic bow and Hateful Gladiator's Chain Set. They'd look epic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    Yes please ... hmm that bow made me think .. i wanted to pick orc hunter with Green Scourgestalker set and some evil bow , but now i think to take B elf female with that epic bow and Hateful Gladiator's Chain Set. They'd look epic
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...28:50652:34196

There you go You can preview the set there on other races and genders too. Good luck
    Last edited by mmoc416153d144; 2013-02-20 at 08:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Legs are no longer available in game - they were a reward from the Battle for Undercity and have since been removed along with the quest.
    They're tier 13 normal. Model viewer isn't showing them flared up.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    that bow was the reward for the hardest solo quest ever put in the game. You cannot get it anymore and it was hard enough that bad hunters were paying good ones 5k gold back in vanilla times to get it. It was like having the fearless title now, only the best players could earn it.
    I know.... but that won't change the fact that the bow look out of place (at least for me)

10+ Year Old Account

And those are just the ones that are complete. Hehe. Okay, mostly complete. Only missing a couple tabards.

I'm running out of room for storage.

Worst part is that I only ever wear like 1/3 of them, so the others stay locked up.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2013-02-22 at 01:42 PM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post

And those are just the ones that are complete. Hehe. Okay, mostly complete. Only missing a couple tabards.

I'm running out of room for storage.

Worst part is that I only ever wear like 1/3 of them, so the others stay locked up.
    Well i like them (not that much, but i still like them) but i think that in some of those sets the bows look a little out of place, like the Zandalari, Dragon, Stalker and Gladiator, IMO you could take the stalker bow and put it on the Gladiator set and it will look good, also i think you should try to take a screenshot with a better resolution and make the screenshot bigger (you can divide the screenshots to make it fit on the page)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    I know.... but that won't change the fact that the bow look out of place (at least for me)
    I'll take a piece that means something over one with a perfect appearance any day. So little in the game actually holds value as we replace it all so fast and have it given to us simply for showing up to raid every week. I like the set, Nem. Well done.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    I'll take a piece that means something over one with a perfect appearance any day. So little in the game actually holds value as we replace it all so fast and have it given to us simply for showing up to raid every week. I like the set, Nem. Well done.
    I understand, in those, i prefer to create a set around that item that i like, well that's what I prefer

BTW Ryngo it seens like you and i don't agree in many things when it comes to transmog XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joepesci View Post
    Changed my hunter transmog to something more "white", gloves, belt and boots are not final, but the ones I want are so hard to get...

Can we get an update on this and a list?

Deleted

Mog

Think going to buy the Replica Beastmaster Cap for this set.

Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post

Finished my Tier 3!
    Wish T3 would ever pop on my server, been missing pants/gloves/boots for 2 months.