Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    I need something amazing to watch(Extremely bored.) Any suggestions will do please!
    D.N. Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Clannad + Clannad: After Story.
    No stop it you! I won't watch that till the very end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Urgent question!

What fig should I buy at this con. InuBoku MC, Railgun, or Saber?

Also, You is best Mondaijitachi.

Deleted
    Get Saber.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    What fig should I buy at this con. InuBoku MC
    Ririchiyo best.

Fairy Tail ep 171 Man, sabertooth is filled with such douchebags. And it looks like we're finally finding out who the rabbit in Blue Pegasus is next episode. Can't wait for that. It looked like that other celestial spirit mage had joined the army, too?

---------- Post added 2013-03-02 at 06:17 AM ----------

Urgent question!

What fig should I buy at this con. InuBoku MC, Railgun, or Saber?

Also, You is best Mondaijitachi.
    Uiharu from railgun!

I haven't found anything that has caught my interest in a while. I tried a few suggestions people gave me (Psyco Pass, Bakemonogatari, Monster, Fate/Zero) and watched about 8-10 episodes of them and couldn't really get into it. Monster started out good but got lame really quick with the repetition. (In my opinion, of course). I only watched a couple episodes of Fate/Zero due to them being so long, but I didn't really like it. Maybe I just watched a bunch of "good" Animes recently and my "hard to please" meter went up. I'unno XD

I have a feeling Psycho Pass is going to get a lot better, but I'm just not feeling it right now. I'll probably watch a few episodes a week regardless though.

Anyhow, since people are talking about Fairy Tail a lot I figure I'll pitch in :P I really like that they're branching off from the whole "Bad guys come in and kick our butts. Have their way for a while. Rematch. Friendship. VICTORY!" with no real character growth involved. This tournament arc has got me more into Fairy Tail than I can ever remember being into it. Wendy is probably my favorite character, because she changes quite a bit every arc and her innocent yet stubborn personality makes for a great underdog-esque character.
    Last edited by Zafire; 2013-03-02 at 07:12 AM.

Zetsuen no Tempest's second arc was starting to get really boring for me, but the newest episode was great. Now hopefully the last few episodes have more stuff going on and less talking than the end of the first arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    Anyhow, since people are talking about Fairy Tail a lot I figure I'll pitch in :P I really like that they're branching off from the whole "Bad guys come in and kick our butts. Have their way for a while. Rematch. Friendship. VICTORY!" with no real character growth involved. This tournament arc has got me more into Fairy Tail than I can ever remember being into it. Wendy is probably my favorite character, because she changes quite a bit every arc and her innocent yet stubborn personality makes for a great underdog-esque character.
    Should probably put this in spoiler tags. If you're not sure how, it's [spoiler] [(/)spoiler] (take out the parentheses in the second bracket). But yeah, this is probably one of my favorites, if not my favorite Fairy Tail arc to date.

And the only episode of Fate/Zero that is longer than normal is the first one? The rest are your standard 24 minute length episodes. It starts off a bit slow, but then it really picks up pace.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Should probably put this in spoiler tags. If you're not sure how, it's [spoiler] [(/)spoiler] (take out the parentheses in the second bracket). But yeah, this is probably one of my favorites, if not my favorite Fairy Tail arc to date.

And the only episode of Fate/Zero that is longer than normal is the first one? The rest are your standard 24 minute length episodes. It starts off a bit slow, but then it really picks up pace.
    Alright, edited to reflect spoilers. I thought the second one was almost an hour too? Maybe someone glued them together or something.

The animes I just got done watching not too long ago were Steins Gate, Kaiji, and Mirai Nikki. All kept me very interested to know what would happen next. The E-card "arc" in Kaiji was probably one of the most crazy psychological battles I've witnessed to date. I guess I'll watch a little more of Fate/Zero XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Got Ririchiyo.

Fate/Zero is extremely high quality and fast paced except for the first two episodes. So many recommend it and list it as a favorite for a reason. I'd give it more of a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    Alright, edited to reflect spoilers. I thought the second one was almost an hour too? Maybe someone glued them together or something.

The animes I just got done watching not too long ago were Steins Gate, Kaiji, and Mirai Nikki. All kept me very interested to know what would happen next. The E-card "arc" in Kaiji was probably one of the most crazy psychological battles I've witnessed to date. I guess I'll watch a little more of Fate/Zero XD
    That might be the case. I just checked my version and it's only the first episode that is longer then normal. If you liked Mirai Nikki you might like Another and Deadman Wonderland. Both of which are quite good. I especially liked Another. I've never watched it, but I hear a lot of people recommend Higurashi no Naku Koro ni if you liked Mirai Nikki.

---------- Post added 2013-03-02 at 07:24 AM ----------

Got Ririchiyo.

Fate/Zero is extremely high quality and fast paced except for the first two episodes. So many recommend it and list it as a favorite for a reason. I'd give it more of a chance.
    What was her power again?

What Zath said. The first few episodes are pretty much just information dumps telling you about the world and building things up from what I remember. The show really picks up not long after.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    That might be the case. I just checked my version and it's only the first episode that is longer then normal. If you liked Mirai Nikki you might like Another and Deadman Wonderland. Both of which are quite good. I especially liked Another. I've never watched it, but I hear a lot of people recommend Higurashi no Naku Koro ni if you liked Mirai Nikki.

---------- Post added 2013-03-02 at 07:24 AM ----------

What was her power again?

What Zath said. The first few episodes are pretty much just information dumps telling you about the world and building things up from what I remember. The show really picks up not long after.
    Seen Higurashi and Deadman Wonderland. And yep, liked them both! I have never seen Another though, will definitely check that out. Thanks!

Definitely going to watch Fate/Zero until the end then.

I personally thought Fate/Zero was made a lot better thanks to reading the Fate/Stay Night VN first. I can definitely see how the first few episodes could be rather boring for someone who doesn't know the back story and characters yet. Like when they show Sakura and Zouken, it just doesn't have the same impact when you don't know who these people are yet. I don't think it works quite as well as a stand alone story, and I think Gen wrote the books for people who had already read Fate/Stay Night, but it's still very good if you get a bit farther in (like everyone else is saying).

Yay Dall's sig is back <3

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

does any 1 know if Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? is based on a LN or if it is an anime original? cause with only 2 ep's left the story isnt even really beginning ^^ also its actually an anime that could have a quite satisfying ending with enough ep's so i hope they dont derp and completly end it with only 10 ep's :<

same goes for mao yusha with only 4 left they will have just cought up with were the manga currently is or maybe a little bit further ahead but as its based on a LN i guess there should be still coming alot?

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    I personally thought Fate/Zero was made a lot better thanks to reading the Fate/Stay Night VN first. I can definitely see how the first few episodes could be rather boring for someone who doesn't know the back story and characters yet. Like when they show Sakura and Zouken, it just doesn't have the same impact when you don't know who these people are yet. I don't think it works quite as well as a stand alone story, and I think Gen wrote the books for people who had already read Fate/Stay Night, but it's still very good if you get a bit farther in (like everyone else is saying).
    What he said. Watching Fate/Zero without having read the Fate/Stay Night novel in its' entirety(NOT the anime) is a huge, huge waste - moreover it also spoils a lot of F/SN story.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    It goes both ways. You'll spoil F/Z's story if you read F/SN and vice versa.
    F/Z was made as a prequel for those who already read the F/SN. It's supposed to be about what exactly transpired during the war, not about how it ended. Knowing that it ends with Kiritsugu ordering Saber to detroy the Grail does not spoil much of the actual story, but knowing the relation between Sakura and Rin, Sakura's identity as a magus of Matou, Illyasviel's past and other stuff shown in F/Z really, really takes away a lot of impact F/SN has.

Knowing most of the stuff "spoiled" in Fate/Stay Night actually allows you to enjoy Fate/Zero an another level as it was made for the fans of original VN in the first place, while taking the franchise in story's chronological order is detrimental to the enjoyment - at lest that's what I believe as a fan. :3
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-03-02 at 01:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I can completely agree zero can spoil a large amount of SN's heaven's feel route for the most part
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    so fairy tail anime ending on 30 March, thats number 2 of the big shounens (after bleach hiatus)
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni