Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    Creating games usually means no one joins me until I actually start the match. Now I am creating a game and inviting someone, but before that person can join, the party is full...
    Of course. lol

Weren't we just at 700 pages the other day? This thread seems to be growing a lot these days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    Weren't we just at 700 pages the other day? This thread seems to be growing a lot these days.
    I can still remember the devilish 666 a few weeks back. Yeah the thread grows a lot lately

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    It's very fast, I've had to start skipping pages instead of reading everything like I used to
    I just read it all the time.

---------- Post added 2013-03-02 at 08:21 PM ----------

Also, does anyone else seem to be getting Collectors way more often than anything else when joining Unknowns? My Collector challenges are way ahead of the rest.

Creating games usually means no one joins me until I actually start the match. Now I am creating a game and inviting someone, but before that person can join, the party is full...
    Set to private game first and then you change it to public when your friends has joined
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Deleted
    I usually skip the ME3 Ending Discussion because I'm too fed up with it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    Set to private game first and then you change it to public when your friends has joined
    Aaaaaaaha. I didn't even know that existed! Always wondered why it said Public (and that lock next to it) and I wasn't able to change it.

Still, it's weird. When I make one and I want people to join, no one does. But when I don't want them to join, they are there before I can invite people.
    Statix will suffice.

Aaaaaaaha. I didn't even know that existed! Always wondered why it said Public (and that lock next to it) and I wasn't able to change it.

Still, it's weird. When I make one and I want people to join, no one does. But when I don't want them to join, they are there before I can invite people.

The popular kids always gets matched first and then the forever alone people second! haha!

I have noticed the same thing though. I mostly invite atleast 1 friend to the game and the lobby fills up quick but when i host with nobody online or able to play it can take ages.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

10+ Year Old Account
    I've added most of you to Origin. My username is Vaklaruush, I haven't changed my pic from the birth of the accound as well.

Edit: Picked up the PC version as well. Time to farm bronze for weapon upgrades
    Last edited by Nazrark; 2013-03-02 at 10:20 PM.

Deleted
    I also added the origin names from the last page or two. I'm Alindu, as my forum name here and if I missed anyone, feel free to send me a request.

10+ Year Old Account

So I just had this happen (link goes to original size.) Two Assault Troopers in Wave 1 stack on each other, last two troops of the wave. And we could not kill either of them. They just sat there. Then after about five minutes when I was ready to just bail, one said "Sniper! Fire at will!" Then they collapsed and we massacred them.
    Putin khuliyo

That happened quite a few times to me.
    Trick is to use an instant damaging abilities on them.

They are reachable in that place on the low ground, but they are actually still at their spawn point at top, because tracing abilities always go for the ceiling.

So, overload their ass until they both drop dead. I think something like Dark Channel would also work.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    DAMNIT
    I had no idea the new MP dlc was out...
    Not had net for 3 weeks
    So much stuff to do D: (was going to grind creds for it )

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    DAMNIT
    I had no idea the new MP dlc was out...
    Not had net for 3 weeks
    So much stuff to do D: (was going to grind creds for it )
    I was wondering about you, considering your overall progress, you should have had Awakened Collector maxed out 3 days before the DLC was released.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    I was wondering about you, considering your overall progress, you should have had Awakened Collector maxed out 3 days before the DLC was released.
    Still a load of ultra-rares to get
    And missed a challenge weekend

I missed loads.

I do like to play multiplayer, even though strictly with randoms but one thing I can't take is to have "only" ultra rares left to unlock. Seeing double ammo power in an unlocked pack seems like a huge waste to me.

Deleted
    50kbps
    uuuuuuuuuurgh
    omg
    I just jizzed over all the new classes...
    Also pistol/smg power mods.

---------- Post added 2013-03-02 at 11:49 PM ----------

Thanks EA
    No online pass apparently.
    Last edited by mmoca4abc3a051; 2013-03-02 at 11:29 PM.

Urrrgh... Soon I my OCD get-them-all mentality will let me play the character kits I want. Only..

70 Asari Justicar waves
    56 Volus Adept waves
    200 Outsider waves on a remaining character kit

That will leave me at 22/25 and I can finally knock down the last 3 rapidly with kits I like on difficulties I prefer instead of all these damn silver runs boring the hell out of me with kits I haven't ever mastered. <_<

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Not had net for 3 weeks
    How... how did you survive?! I would've been going mad after the first day!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post

First pack.
    #yoloswag

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    How... how did you survive?! I would've been going mad after the first day!
    I had a few PS2/Gamecube ISO's downloaded :\
    But yeah